Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Agreed its so blah nowadays 🤢 now that Sid has more time for BV I really hope they give him proper scenes and a decent sensible storyline to AnSh n Shiv but then again it's BV CVs toh I highly doubt it -_-

Me too, i don't trust cvs. They just want to potray Shiv as a good hubby for Ajee. They don't want him to bcum a central character eventhough he has all the importance in bv than the stupid Sanchi 😡
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All Indian soaps show male "leads" as a good obedient husbands to their wives who just stand there n nod their heads for once I thought BV was different but they proved me wrong Shiv has become like all soap opera hubbys😡
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudhaiyer86

Hi Sheets, Which satyaraj/?

Tamil actor..
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And Sanchi uhhh don't even get me started...her track is one of the worse tracks in the show infact the whole SaJa/JaGan track is dumb IMO they cudve brought back Gauri n dealt with her n J along with AnSh/Shiv but Khair...
divine_ram thumbnail

All Indian soaps show male "leads" as a good obedient husbands to their wives who just stand there n nod their heads for once I thought BV was different but they proved me wrong Shiv has become like all soap opera hubbys😡

Till shiv was in jeytsar he was not a soapy husband. But did So many things for anandi and Singh family. After he moved to udaipur it's all anandi who solves the family problems and outside work too. He just agrees or romances his wife, a guy who used to read people mind just by seeing their face is getting fooled by his sister and now even mahi.😕
Sudharies thumbnail

So true. I just wish to see him something more than praising A. Last year it used to be so good. Wish those days come back. I wish your fav Karan and my fav Sid come in a dostana kind of serial 😆 😆
divine_ram thumbnail

And Sanchi uhhh don't even get me started...her track is one of the worse tracks in the show infact the whole SaJa/JaGan track is dumb IMO they cudve brought back Gauri n dealt with her n J along with AnSh/Shiv but Khair...

I guess as trps are good cvs will continue this nonsense as lot of audiences are either addicted to the show or want to see jagya romancing third time.😆
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM AT,
Jst cm to say Hi
Sudharies thumbnail
He has acted in CE?? i never knew 😲 😲
Sudharies thumbnail

But cvs won't do that, obvioisly. whenever i watch bv she occupies the screen 75%. And remember i watch once in a month 🤢