Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i dont think u have to wait for any harem nonsense atm..this happened at night..i think jalal will either come to jodha's room or call her to his...but he isnt going anywhere near ruku.

The question is why wouldn't they give us this as the precap??? Something is fishy wiht this new promo don't you think?
SonyaBlade thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

yeah me too !! waiting for the AkDhalicious moments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I know...don't you feel like you wait and wait and wait and then finally we get 60 seconds of amazizngness between the two of them...urgh these writers know how to hook us, catch us adn keep us reeled in don't they?
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

The question is why wouldn't they give us this as the precap??? Something is fishy wiht this new promo don't you think?

i hate cv's wts wd that MM n RUKU's crappy precap πŸ˜‘😑😑
ChupChupKe thumbnail

I know...don't you feel like you wait and wait and wait and then finally we get 60 seconds of amazizngness between the two of them...urgh these writers know how to hook us, catch us adn keep us reeled in don't they?

yeah very very smart writers πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑
SonyaBlade thumbnail
that precap was beyond crappy. Unless they wanted us to hate the precap and then give us the amazing promo to mislead us. Argh...this stupid promo stuff doesnt happen with American soaps...Never know what you are going to get with the promo's
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think jalal wont force her but i really wish jalal decides to spent evry night in jodha's bedroom, so tht he can tease her. he wont touch her, but can irritate her by his naughtiness. it will be fun to watch.πŸ˜‰
ChupChupKe thumbnail
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !! now pls someone give the video link πŸ˜‘😭
SonyaBlade thumbnail
it'll be intersting to see what happens if Jalal orders jodha to come to his bedroom...oh I want to see that so bad! 
SonyaBlade thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

i think jalal wont force her but i really wish jalal decides to spent evry night in jodha's bedroom, so tht he can tease her. he wont touch her, but can irritate her by his naughtiness. it will be fun to watch.πŸ˜‰

yup definitely would be a blast...but alas the writers are definitely going to throw us stupid harem politics so we are only going to get glimpses of Jodha and Jalal...just to wet our appetite but never enough to even fill an appetizer course. πŸ˜†
ppluvkuch thumbnail

yup definitely would be a blast...but alas the writers are definitely going to throw us stupid harem politics so we are only going to get glimpses of Jodha and Jalal...just to wet our appetite but never enough to even fill an appetizer course. πŸ˜†

i also thnk...jalal wont force ..but thora thora touch is fun...πŸ˜‰

for us atleastπŸ˜†