Written Update-9th August 2013

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

The Episode starts with Kumud blurting out to Saras about Pramad and Kalika. He tells her that he had come to tell you Pramad was going out and Kumud realises her mistake and she changes the topic. Saras says he has had enough and tells her that he would put a stop to all the lies and leaves in anger. Kumud gets tensed and thinks she has made a big mistake.

Scene shifts to Sunny:

Sunny sees Kumari and Kusum worried. Kusum tells that she doesn't have the courage to talk to her mother. Kumari says that she thought that they will agree to send them to meet Kumud. Kusum says that Kumud would surely tell them if something's up but off late she feels that she is hiding something and adds that she wants to go there and see for herself that everything is fine there but wonders how she would be able to do that! Sunny says there is one person who can help them! 

Scene shifts to Kumud:

Kumud thinks that since Saras now knows everything, she would not be able to hide anything from him. She thinks of Saras's words that he will hurt himself if she gets hurt.

Scene shifts to Saras:

Saras,mad with rage, walks on the road as he thinks about Kalika's and Pramad's affair. Meanwhile,Kumud thinks Saras would not listen to her and worries over what he will do to himself. She runs and goes to his room but is unable to find him there. She asks Murakh Das about Saras and is informed that Saras left in hurry. Kumud worries about Saras. She looks outside the house and hears the Mandir's bell and wonders if it is him! Saras is in the Mandir ringing the bells continuously in anger. Kumud runs towards the Mandir and comes to him. She calls out his name but he does not stop. She calls him again  and again and he stops and turns to see her!

She implores him to be quiet about what he knows but Saras tells her that he would not be quiet anymore and she has to stand against this lie and show Pramad's true colours to everyone. Kumud starts to cry😭He asks Kumud why she is bearing all this and where is her self esteem. Kumud replies that he was the one who broke it,she had trusted him more than even herself but he had broken my heart. Saras asks her not to bear his mistake but she replies that this is her punishment for trying to change her fate,by making him come to her despite him saying no to her initially,adding that he was never her's to begin with.

Kumud continues that Pramad's proposal came for her, before his and this was all happening because she tried to change her fate. Saras asks her why she cannot go back and how can she bear to forgive Pramad despite knowing that he is having an affair and all ! She tells him that everyone makes mistakes, even they did mistakes, and if he (Saras) should be forgiven then why not Pramad! πŸ₯± Saras ,dejectedly asks her why she had not waited and had immediately married to which Kumud says that she did not flow with her emotions, her dreams were shattered but she had to do her duty.

She tells him that he had asked for her hand from her dad in front of everyone, and that day her parents would be unable to face them,hence she got married to Pramad so that her parents doesn't have to answer anything and vows not to break this marriage and tells in a determined manner that she hasthe guts to give tests and that no one can come in her way because she wouldn't step back. Saras looks at Kumud shocked and smiles.

Scene shifts to Vidyachatur:

Sunny, Kusum and Kumari talk to Vidyachatur about Kumud. He admits to missing Kumud. DB comes and says they are always wishing to meet Kumud.They discuss. Vidyachatur says that they cannot go there but Kumud can come here. Everyone looks puzzled, then they say Patphere! And The girls hug him. Badimaa says its a good thing, she have to come here for Patphere. They have a laugh.

Scene shifts to Saras:

Saras and Kumud come home. He asks her to go first as they cannot go together. Kumud goes inside the house. Saras looks at the sky and says that he would not let this happen to Kumud.

Precap:
Pramad scolds Kumud and asks her to leave the room. Kumud asks Kalika to leave. Pramad gets angry and tries to slap Kumud but Kumud holds his hand.

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
If I can change my WU in any way,please do tell me guys because 169 views and just 1 comment is plain disheartening.Moreover,I always give WU's as soon as the episode finishes,to my best abilities.So if you people dont like it,do tell me,at least I will give a short WU then,I need not write so much since it isnt appreciated anyways. I'm really sorry for telling this but I'm really upset.

-Edit-

Thank you for all your kind words guys,really means a lot <3 πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanku
so sorry for the late comment
i like ur WU so much dear
i just logged in now thats why late comment
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

If I can change my WU in any way,please do tell me guys because 169 views and just 1 comment is plain disheartening.Moreover,I always give WU's as soon as the episode finishes,to my best abilities.So if you people dont like it,do tell me,at least I will give a short WU then,I need not write so much since it isnt appreciated anyways. I'm really sorry for telling this but I'm really upset.

hey don't b upset..u have properly done ur duty giving wu asap..time hasn't gone yet.u wl definitely get comments with increasing today's time.
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

No don't change! Your wu is perfect and well described! I love it like that
hrithikluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! :)
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU. Awesome precap. 😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail