HBD AN

Res 🀣
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Taken!

Awesome thread Ansarli! ⭐️

----

https://24.media.tumblr.com/4cb78611dd368d4f7c42d55d1c94bb96/tumblr_mpwqj81HW81std6dio1_250.gif
Naazy ko gifs bohot pasand hai na so gif se start kiya 😳 Kitna cute hai nai 😳 Btw, yeh mein hoon if you didn't recognize already 😳 🀣 Look, how excited i get to wish nnaazy on her bbday! 😳 and phir dekho uske friends 😲 double khushh 😳 🀣 🀣

https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm303uN5mk1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Omg, I'm little late, haha, well weekend mein unres karna tha bataya tha na 😳 🀣 Anyways, It's really weird you know because the person who you want to tell a lot of things, you actually don't know what to say when that time comes, you following me πŸ€” because mein khud nai samjh paaying mein kya bolna chahti hai πŸ€“ 🀣 haha nai lekin Happy Happy Birthday Naazy πŸ€— hey, we're celebrating your second bday on IF 😲 did you know that 😲 haww mujhe toh just abhi realize hua sheet 😲 🀣 🀣 haha naazy pata nai with you i never feel to talk straight πŸ€” bus jokes karne ka man hota hai 😎 🀣 kyuki you're such a fun person to talk to 😳 i hardly remember you being sad on any day πŸ€” dats bery good yo 😳 mera thora strong ego hai 🀒 agar sad hoti hoon toh ulti seedhi baatein kar leti hoon ya phir bhool jati hoon ki kya kar rahi hoon haha 🀣 lekin don't know why we talking abt that on your bday πŸ˜• i wanna say so many things lekin pata nai kya bolo 🀣 acha tareef se start karti hoon 😳 han as said ki you're really a fun one to talk to 😎 and the thing i like is that i'm sure life mein ap sad hui hongi lekin you've never showed that to other πŸ˜† hm and the best thing i like about you, and hopefully i'm right, is that you are very much centered on your life πŸ˜† jab tak you're not satisfied with your work you will not waste your time any where else πŸ˜† and i actually need to learn this from you πŸ˜† meri problem hai ki i think of other's problems first, try to solve them and phir mere problems side pe reh jate hai πŸ˜† but you handle that very gracefully i guess πŸ˜† and you're a family oriented ⭐️ LOL i mean ki everyone must love you having in a family πŸ˜‰ I just wish you all the best in your life ahead naazy πŸ€— You're gonna do great, i'm sure!! Have loads of fun in your life, your actually in the age to start going to parties and doing masti wid friends 😎 🀣 May all your dreams come true! ❀️ Once more, ⭐️ Happy 19th Birthday Naaz! πŸ€—

A chota sa gift from me! 😳 Ya actually, yeh message post karne ke baad,  I remembered asking you who you like and you said someone from Dancing supestar na πŸ€” hehe πŸ˜† well, maine siggy bana liya phir realize hua ki you said amardeep lekin waise bhi uske pics bht great nai mile so used baby pics as you love babies 😳 🀣 I hope I did the right thing yar πŸ˜† aj kal siggy ki practice chali gayi hai school start hote hi, pata nai achi banti hi nai hai kitna try karo πŸ˜†

Sending you a butterfly as it is considered a sign of Life and Hope!

Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ankit bhai kya ap sakte ho?πŸ˜•

ye ap ne apni post ke right or left side pe ye line kese lagai??? mujhe nahi pataπŸ˜•

Happy bday naaz πŸ₯³
May god bles u,ur wish come true
''Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janamdin ho!!!πŸ˜ƒ''
^Credit-googleπŸ˜†
Nice thread AB!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amrita thumbnail