Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back fren 😊 btw with Lakhan's return & now prithvi it is turning very positive - so stay with us. 😉Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Welcome dear... Any way i love Aditya so i can't stop watch But ya now More Happy coa Aditya as Prithvi come back.
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wellcome back dear

after Prithvi/IIP fell of the cliff soo many things happend
Identification drama of IP/Prithvi🤢
Meera(Mouni) returned from Tirth yatra lolzz
meera misstaken IP as prithvi
IP has a little bro who was murdered 2 years ago
IP tries 2 who killed his bro and all set 2 take revenge
IP falls 4 meera
Meera learns da truth dat its IP not her prithvi(well i wanted meera 2 find out da truth but it was DB who trapped IP by stilling IP's dead bro's diamond neckless😡)
Laakhu retuned👏
DB is jelouse wen she sees IP tries get intimate wid meera(IP got super slaps from meera👏)
IP has hidden treasure in the jungle
Meera got kidnapped (I think u know dat)
AND FINALY PRITHVI IS RETURNING

hope dat briefe update helps😊

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gauri-

thnks crazy nut!!!! Nw pls gv me a summary of wht has been hpning in the show!!!

Seriously fren it's a big jigsaw puzzle.. which v fans help each other fill in the blanks at the forum.😊 Pretty much what "Sabina123" hv said Prithvi gone missing after the fight with IP. 

Meera took a sabbatical leave (since her real life dad passed away) ofcourse our dear CVs made it as meera wen on tirth-yatra - & they literally had to move the story with Shalu as the lead.  So what you missed is the power struggle between IP & Shalu no big deal. Nothing significant. Except there suppose to be some treasure hidden in the jungle by IP while on the run fm some other goondas... which now all (IP, Shalu, mji, hudda & Lakhan ) trying to look for.

please dun ask me what happen to the rest of RK family cause totally no idea😕.. but since v fans always fill in the blanks for the cvs - v hv decided that his wife wen to her mum place together with the daughter & his sister wen back to her hubby.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Gauri  badly miss u...wow so happy u comeback... Hum to Dil ke haatho mazbur hai so wat Junoon coz Aditya ...ok dear now be more active n FB page also .😊
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow it's raining comebacks.

First Lakhan, then Prithvi's returning news. Now you Gauri.

Very glad you are going to watch the show again . And be more active in the forum. 😃
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi gauri --- missed u n ur vms welcome back