Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am happy to see that Lakhan is good finally, when RK was so serious that Time  lakhan came like that he really cares , and he also was filling form ,.IP was not near Them so he managed everything for RK ,,woww... thanks Lakhan and I m sure Meera ka Kidnap Shalu ne ,,Or Mishra ,, coz Mishra Said That he can do anything For Threshold ''chahe Shalu aur IP ko ek karwane ki jhuti natak hi kiyun na karna Pare'' So Kidnapper Was Mishra ,,but they didn't tell about that to Lakha,coz Lakhan is  fool ..Hudda and Mishra is betraying with fool Lakhan ,,Hudda and Mishra that 2 Powerful man are Neglecting lakhan,,they r just using fool lakhan ,,m sure Mishra n Hudda has Kidnapped , but Prithvi will come to save Meera ,but Itni din Prithvi the Kaha ?
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Vo Ladka hai kahan?

Vo ladka hai yahaan. 🤗

love your post Bristy.

But I don't think that Mishra and Hudda are bad like this. I think he is one of IP's enemies who are after that so called treature.

I like Lakhan too . He was very caring like a good uncle. Hope he saved Meera from sleeping in the same room with a stranger. After he knew he was IP. Meera needed a help that time.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bristy u break my heart by calling my dear Lakhan fool. He is not, he is very smart & cunning just tat luck is never his side so all his plans gets foiled & he end up looking 1. U c important luck is 4 anything 2 happen.
btw prithvi all this while was under e mango tree, counting mangoes .😃
Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

bristy u break my heart by calling my dear Lakhan fool. He is not, he is very smart & cunning just tat luck is never his side so all his plans gets foiled & he end up looking 1. U c important luck is 4 anything 2 happen.

btw prithvi all this while was under e mango tree, counting mangoes .😃

Thanks Shanti for defending Lakku.

This is for Lakhan's lovers: