Crisp Bytes SC - 8th aug 13

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
saajan ki saheli

Ek kadam aage cha cha cha 

Ek kadam peeche cha cha cha 

Aaj Kumud kyon ruk gayee? 

Badhte kadam kyon tham gaye? 

Kya sach pe parda dalna atma samman hai? 

Kya VC sach main chahenge ki Kumud aise aadmi ki patni ban ke rahe? 

Kya Pramaad ke saath rehne se Kumud apne atma samman ki raksha kar rahi hai? 

Kya ek jhooth ki zindagi roz roz jeena, ek kadwa sach ke ghoonth se behter hai? 

Is it better to live a lie for life, than to face a moment of truth?  

Today again I do not understand you Kumud

After seeing what pramaad did, 

I loved it when you took off your mangalsutra

After talking to Kalika, 

Why did you take it back again? 

The onus of proving his innocence is on pramaad

The onus of trusting him is not on you

Why are you hiding his violence, his abuse and now his affair with kalika? 

So Mrs BD knows what her son is 

Kya pyaar se ghumaya hai Kumud ko

Aur woh ghum gayi 

Today I liked what Alak said about Indresh

At least she doesn't keep her relationship under wraps

Did Saras hear the part about " iss ko jhuthlana hoga"? 

He of course has seen pramaad ka doosra roop! 

Once earlier she had hidden the  truth of her rejection from her father

And it hurt him no end 

She is repeating the same mistake again

But this time the repercussions will be far far far more serious!!! 

Since I did not like Kumud's stand

And do not support her decision

So I did not like the epi, simple as that! 

So my rating -7/10, for Gauti's pink shirt! 

And for the dialogue : mangalsutra Ganda ho gaya tha, kalika saaf kar ke degi

Waise kalika, Jin ladkiyon ko bapu ki izzat ka khayal hota hai na

Woh apne shadi shuda Malik ke saath aisi waisi harkatain nahi karti! 
Edited by arshicritic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me to didnt like the epi
and cant understand kumud
whts she doing?
saubhagyadevi...😡
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

Kumud needs to wake up

Yes she is making a mistake
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasan.divya

me to didnt like the epi
and cant understand kumud
whts she doing?
saubhagyadevi...😡

Ya, I was happy when she was walking out

But kalika ki bapu wali sob story sun ke palat gayee Kumud! 
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is not the SC i used to love n worship ðŸ˜”
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She got ready to make her marriage work. What is she going to work on?

Cheating on spouse is a no-no in any society and in any period of time. This is never taken lightly. Previously elders of the house were made to get involved and today they are dealt with by affected people themselves.

I think all said and done, what is weighing on Kumud's mind is that BDs made a favour to her dad by marrying her on short notice. That burden is heavy. And also that it has only been a month into her marriage. Otherwise it is sheer pain to watch this. The daggers are out. Kumud needs to act.

I have hope that makers will address this issue in a sensible way without worrying about TRPs. They have been following the original with a modern touch and need to address this issue seriously.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Copy pasting -
I don't think so...she has a a very high self esteem .yes..and today they gave a very beautiful justification for that.. its not just about herself but her father's pride that she will protect from any blow.. but Kumud is not just that.. she is a fighter.. whatever be the reason for her decision and no matter how strongly it backfired on her.., she will do whatever it takes from her side to set things right..Pramad has tried to intimidate her, insult and abuse her..even hurt her physically.. but she still tries to hold her ground even in his towering presence.. he commands her to bow down and not look into his eyes..I guess its the defiance in her eyes he can not stand.. that's one of the reasons he hates her..and her guts..I think giving up easily on anything is not Kumud.. if that had been the case then Saras-Kumud love saga would have never started.. I think she is grossly misinterpreted by majority..

@Arshi- By throwing away the mangal sutra, packing her bags and ready to leave she showed what she is capable of.. she had Kalika on her feet.. without even her threatening to spill the beans.. that is what she is capable of..  Throwing everything away and walking out of the mess is very easy.. she can do it.. she almost did it.. but putting your hands in the mess and cleaning it- is that losing self respect..? I don't think so.. she is not sitting in a corner and moping.. she will put in her best effort before she gives up.. I think that's really inspiring... Look at Alak on the other hand.. useless husband she has.. or she thinks she has.. so she feels she will take charge of things and show him his place at every given opportunity.. My question is that how is that gonna help? Kumud is in a much worse situation, but instead of ''exposing'' she would rather put her efforts to fix things before she can say '' fine I tried the best I could..now I give up'' she is not compromising..
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

This is not the SC i used to love n worship ðŸ˜”

Bonu, it's not the show, it's this decision of Kumud's that I disagree with! Keeping quiet about abuse is what I object to! 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

She got ready to make her marriage work. What is she going to work on?

Cheating on spouse is a no-no in any society and in any period of time. This is never taken lightly. Previously elders of the house were made to get involved and today they are dealt with by affected people themselves.

I think all said and done, what is weighing on Kumud's mind is that BDs made a favour to her dad by marrying her on short notice. That burden is heavy. And also that it has only been a month into her marriage. Otherwise it is sheer pain to watch this. The daggers are out. Kumud needs to act.

I have hope that makers will address this issue in a sensible way without worrying about TRPs. They have been following the original with a modern touch and need to address this issue seriously.

I completely agree with your POV, santhi, and anyway BD did no favor to anyone, he palmed off his useless son to Kumud, so it was a marriage of mutual convenience 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Copy pasting -
I don't think so...she has a a very high self esteem .yes..and today they gave a very beautiful justification for that.. its not just about herself but her father's pride that she will protect from any blow.. but Kumud is not just that.. she is a fighter.. whatever be the reason for her decision and no matter how strongly it backfired on her.., she will do whatever it takes from her side to set things right..Pramad has tried to intimidate her, insult and abuse her..even hurt her physically.. but she still tries to hold her ground even in his towering presence.. he commands her to bow down and not look into his eyes..I guess its the defiance in her eyes he can not stand.. that's one of the reasons he hates her..and her guts..I think giving up easily on anything is not Kumud.. if that had been the case then Saras-Kumud love saga would have never started.. I think she is grossly misinterpreted by majority..

@Arshi- By throwing away the mangal sutra, packing her bags and ready to leave she showed what she is capable of.. she had Kalika on her feet.. without even her threatening to spill the beans.. that is what she is capable of..  Throwing everything away and walking out of the mess is very easy.. she can do it.. she almost did it.. but putting your hands in the mess and cleaning it- is that losing self respect..? I don't think so.. she is not sitting in a corner and moping.. she will put in her best effort before she gives up.. I think that's really inspiring... Look at Alak on the other hand.. useless husband she has.. or she thinks she has.. so she feels she will take charge of things and show him his place at every given opportunity.. My question is that how is that gonna help? Kumud is in a much worse situation, but instead of ''exposing'' she would rather put her efforts to fix things before she can say '' fine I tried the best I could..now I give up'' she is not compromising..

Vaishali , I would like to look at it from the larger context of not just putting up with domestic violence but actually hiding it. That was I. 

2. She talked of atma saman, there is no atma samman in covering up or allowing to perpetrate behavior that is immoral. 

3. Kumud when it came to exposing yash was all about sach at the cost of all else. 

4.  VC will not want Kumud to silently suffer at the hands of a man like pramaad, for his sake, and he has proved that in the past 

5. She needs to talk and say it clearly, she is washing it away and diluting it for saubhagya Devi 

She needs to fire kalika, not just for her marriage, but for kalikas own good

I am sorry, but in our country, where suffering is glorified, domestic violence a right of the husband, I hate this message being passed

A relationship where abuse is one half is NOT negotiable, 

For a marriage to work , both parties have to want to make it work, and follow certain ethics of the relationship 

It has to be a two way street, it is not the onus of the woman to sudharo a wayward man, it has to be a marriage of mutual acceptance and respect! 

And so Kumud the martyr, agreeing to put up with more beatings, threatening, abuse, torture at the hands of a man who does not want her, for the sake of samman get apmanit everyday is a wrong ideology, IMO 

Lets look at it from pramaads POV - he does not want this marriage, he feels chained, he wants out

He has been forced by his dad who holds the purse strings. Is it not unfair to pramaad to keep him chained to a woman he does not like? 

Again two wrongs do not make a right. He is not a dog to be trained and tamed into domesticity. 

His whole behavior is a result of being forced to do things he does not want 

Any which way I look at it this decision is regressive, wrong and sends a poor social message 

I am sorry