TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok another happening episode...πŸ˜•So many things happened...Again...Yet not as good as last 1...I felt a bit bored,in fact I fell asleep in da Shalu parts...Lakhan,Adi,Mouni,nd rest were fine...

Negatives:
-Wahi Shalu ka rona dhona...Hate to see her crocodile tears,which mk me fall asleep...πŸ₯±
-Too much of Shalu...🀒Really hate dt woman...😑
-Shalu's faking to be nice...πŸ₯±Or u cud say CVs trying to mk her nice...πŸ₯±CVs u cn mk her an angel widout wings still dnt want her..Nd nvr cn sympathise wid her...😑
-Basically too much of Shalu today poured water on odrwise fine episode...

Positives:
-Lakhan nd his gang were good...πŸ˜ƒ
-Lakhan was caught...πŸ˜†
-IP has found out dt his treasure is being stolen by chindi chors!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-DB ws hurt!!!CVs plz mk Shalu commit suicide in pain!!!πŸ˜ƒPlz?πŸ˜›
-Meera's tears were finally put to good use...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-RK lukd awesome wid da oxygen mask!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
-Dadima was super se bauhot upar today!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘Did I imagine it,or did dadima,didnt lyk Shalu's sympathy?😲
-IP was good...πŸ‘Except dt dancing steps part...Wat ws wrong wid him...?πŸ˜•Y was he moving so funnily,while tokn to Shalu..?Is it sth dt to be differentiaited wid Prithvi?πŸ˜•R dey trying to show dt IP is a restless person,while Prithvi is calm 1?πŸ˜•
-Lakhu ws awesome!!πŸ‘
-Mji nd Hudda not bad!
-Even da 2 unknowns were good...πŸ˜ƒ

So Meera is fianlly kidnapped,bt r Lakhu nd Mji actn,nd fakn not to know anything..?😲I think so...Maybe dey'll meet up smwhere nd laugh? crazily together...😈?Seriously who r Meera's kidnappers?πŸ˜•

Ok guys,ur comments now?!😈

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post Tehsina
da episode was okey.I agree wid u db was irritating as usual .i cant find anything negatives except dis.
lakhan-Hudda-mishraji were fun 2 watch
IP's confronting DB was really funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also think Lakhan-hudda-Mishraji have kidnapped Meera

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mmm seems good epi.

I have not too much time .

But I am watching it.

Thanks Tehsina for intresting review. 😎
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only one question why was IP dancing/vibrating/wobbling/ trying to jump but somehow restricting/ while interrogating DB πŸ˜•
Lakhu was so honestly concerned while taking care of Rajiv bhaiyyaπŸ˜†
There are two paper boats
πŸ€” treasure hunting continues πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome performance by anonymous kidnappers πŸ‘
I just loved how they found the sheet to cover Meera at exact time
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Only one question why was IP dancing/vibrating/wobbling/ trying to jump but somehow restricting/ while interrogating DB πŸ˜•
Lakhu was so honestly concerned while taking care of Rajiv bhaiyyaπŸ˜†
There are two paper boats
πŸ€” treasure hunting continues πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome performance by anonymous kidnappers πŸ‘
I just loved how they found the sheet to cover Meera at exact time

🀣Evn I ws thinking dt!πŸ˜•Maybe IP ws frantic nd restless?!πŸ˜•Maybe he was being impatient?πŸ˜•I ws finding it very hillarious!🀣Nd did u see he took out da gun twice,nd put it away twice..😲I ws wodering Y he did dt too...πŸ˜•It ws very un IP like behaviour!πŸ˜•Maybe IP is so frantic nd worried about Meera,nd so impatient to find her as fast as possible,nd also worries for her welfare,so he behaved so weirdly...πŸ˜•
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems like the kidnappers know who IP is, they reacted pretty quickly when they saw him enter the ward...  Hmmm.. seems like an inside job to me...  Yes, I agree that both of them look pretty good, in spite of their masks..
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tehsina - IP interrogating DB scene, I felt it was too funny when it should've been real serious. 🀒
And I burst into laughter, when DB says "Kidnap Meera ? How can I stoop so low ?". πŸ˜† May be she forgot, she's the one who got Prithvi kidnapped..and now she tries to comes out clean. 😲
Lakhan's behavior n concern for RK, seemed too good to be true today. It's definitely planned by Mji-Hudda-Lakhan to provoke IP against DB...and make them kill each other & to get the treasure for themselves.
BTW Where is Kiran Aunty ? Atleast now, she got to do some Pati- seva and spare Meera for Prithvi. πŸ˜³ I request PH, to please bring in Kiran Aunty to take care of RK..or else make him perfectly alright. Now that we know, Prithvi will be back soon, I don't want Prithvi & Meera to hang around RK.They need some time for themselves. 😳
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

-Lakhan nd his gang were good...πŸ˜ƒ
As usual πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

-Lakhan was caught...πŸ˜†
I like e way he try to wriggle out of the situation by saying he called for them which ofcourse all being crooks din buy it - ha ha haπŸ˜†

-DB ws hurt!!!CVs plz mk Shalu commit suicide in pain!!!πŸ˜ƒPlz?πŸ˜›
yes please any problem contact one of us we will provide with lots of ideas & necessary equipmentπŸ˜ƒ

-RK lukd awesome wid da oxygen mask!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
ha ha ha πŸ˜† now now he is sick v r suppose to sympathise or cry for him u knowTongue

-Dadima was super se bauhot upar today!!!πŸ‘πŸΌClapDid I imagine it,or did dadima,didnt lyk Shalu's sympathy?😲
did look tat way😊

-IP was good...ClapExcept dt dancing steps part...Wat ws wrong wid him...?πŸ˜•Y was he moving so funnily,while tokn to Shalu..?Is it sth dt to be differentiaited wid Prithvi?πŸ˜•R dey trying to show dt IP is a restless person,while Prithvi is calm 1?πŸ˜•
was he dancing?? I tot he showing his restlessnessπŸ˜ƒ

-Lakhu ws awesome!!Clap
as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Mji nd Hudda not bad!
yes agreed - liked their expression esp when Lakhu was trying to bluff them abt callin themπŸ˜†

-Even da 2 unknowns were good...πŸ˜ƒ
kidnappers? yes did very well with only half the face showingπŸ‘

So Meera is fianlly kidnapped,bt r Lakhu nd Mji actn,nd fakn not to know anything..?😲I think so...Maybe dey'll meet up smwhere nd laugh? crazily together...😈?Seriously who r Meera's kidnappers?πŸ˜•
Lakhu!!! cause he always bring Prithvi & meera together while always doing something stupidπŸ˜†

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Seems like the kidnappers know who IP is, they reacted pretty quickly when they saw him enter the ward...  Hmmm.. seems like an inside job to me...  Yes, I agree that both of them look pretty good, in spite of their masks..

One of the guy in the mask looked like Hudda to me πŸ€” Inside job for sure. 

DB's sudden change from letchy gangster women to pati-vrata is πŸ€’ She was intolerable the 1st day she came, she's overstayed & tested everyone's patience πŸ˜‘ can she pack up from Junoon already πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 I think Mishrain ji.