TU AAJA MERE MAAHI- Maar Gayi!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
☺️ Im dead.

like IM dead.

This is my bhoot writing. 

THAT WAS THE SEXIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO AYRA SINCE... EVER!!!!!! 🥳🤪

Im going crazyy thats how hot that last part was!!! 

People who dont appreciate AyRa will FALL IN LOVE with them today.. 

Im just sooo happy dancing right now!!!

And the precap. ☺️ Omg Asad's says a SHAYARI! and Zoya talks to Gaffur! 😲 and our PYAARI si Billo Rani is back. 🤢 Raazia obvi wont let Gaffur and Zoya find out I think.. 

I have more to say but still reeling from AyRa 

-----

Okay bcak with a mini analysis 😆

Im disappointed in Najma. 🤔 the fact that she even CONSIDERED going back to Imran.. and being together with him. 👎🏼 but then she called him and told him that Nikhat is her sister and it cant happen.. 👍🏼 but still a but disappointed in Tamataar. 🤔

But I think this Imran guy actually likes her.  idk...

we shall see!

AND.. AsYa.. WAY HUGE deficit on them.. but the small scene we did have spoke volumes as to asad's dedication to Zoya's happiness. 😳 he will go ABOVE and BEYOND to make Zoe meet her abbu. And the sketch.. unable to recognize him.. that its Gaffur.. i think just symbolizes that Zoe's abbu will be RIGHT under her nose.. and she won't be able to recognize him.. which is exactly what will happen when she talks to him as shown in precap!

and.. Nikhat.. my heart breaks for her.. I just don't know what else to say. 

Badi Bee-- Bechaari. 🤣

Gaffur.. I ENJOYED that moment when he was thinking about his daughters.. we saw this EMOTIONAL and TENDER side of Gaffur that deep down.. he truly loves his daughers and they mean the WORLD to him.. he may be rough at the top but his heart is weak .. his BIGGEST weakness are his daughters. 😳 I enjoyed seeing that. 

Vikram. 😡 Himmat kaise hui! But damn i so enjoyed the slap. ☺️ 🤣 AND HEY! If he hadn't been so DISGUSTING.. he wouldnt have played catalyst to AyRa's SEXY A** Scene afterwards. ☺️

BUTTT.. the hugging.. 🤔 What's up with that? I mean I think CV's are just trying to portray how SACRED and PURE AsYa bond is.. compared to all other couples.. and how above everyone they are.. and as much as i THOROUGHLY enjoyed the hug.. ☺️ which i think also made up for the lack of AsYa today.. .. i dont think its RIGHT to show them hugging.. like CV's what are you trying to say exactly?  that AyRa dont have a pure relationship? 🥱 Chalo Imran and Najma is understandable because iMran is a d**che but AyRa? 

anyways.. thats all.

Happy AYRA day!  

-Rosh-
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved it by the way which movie is the song from
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! *Faints*
I just LOVE AyRa
I read the update and ran to see the scene
And WOW!! How cute was that?
It was so PERFECT! 😳
That was by the far the best AyRa scene yet
The Hug! The Song! AyRa! Everything was bang on
Need I say Vikrant and Kekti have burning chemistry
It was the scene of the day for me 😳
Oh and how cute did Asad look whilst doing Shayri. Haiii
Surbhi looked stunning in that attire.
Great Post Rosh 👏 Edited by Nisbahx - 10 years ago
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for your post...i m just gonna copy paste my entire post here coz honestly my hands have given up i m trembling😳
Ohk today m not going to talk about anyone but these two coz they deserve a post dedicated only and only to them...😳
At first wen i saw 'the coming up next' i thought that the choice of song was not good but i was proved wrong...the song was so so apt for them...
In true sense ayaan and humeira met today...for the first time ayaan saw her in a totally different light...he remembered all their times together and not just with humeira but with rajni too and finally realized that what he was searching for so long in the entire world was right there infront of his eyes all the time...it was like he met her for the first time and everthing had changed...their scene was so beautiful the way ayaan was hesistant at first but then wen she hugged him he recalled all their memories and finally his realization that "she was indeed the one he was searching for" and finally his gave in to his realization and hugged her back with all his might never to her go again...
I must say that vikrant was simply outstanding and fabulous in that scene👏..his expressions were spot on...i love you vikrant❤️...well the hug was the realization mainly for ayaan so Ketki didn't really get to show her talent that much but i loved her wen she was all scared and asked ayaan to hug her...
I can't thank CVs enough for this beautiful scene...this was definitely the perfect hug in the truest sense...Today ayaan didn't hug humeira or rajini today he hugged his life his destiny his everything...
Love you AYRA❤️
P.S.-Today they had me fangrilling like never before...i was smiling and blushing like anything and actually trembling😳

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi I agree with you, Arya scene was amazing, i think the flashback ayan was having made him feel the importance Humaira holds in his life. I loved the was that Ayaan moved his arms first for the hug, when Humaira sad please. Now i have feeling that when rajni realizes she is Humaira she would remember her last fight with Ayaan and refuse to marry him, he irony Ayaan would be in love with her by then. Can't wait to see their story move forward with more romance. 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ayaan pls kuch asad ko bhi sikha do pls ye asad sab kuch karega zoya ke liye lekin ye nahi kar sakta hai so pls pls
Ilove ayra .but today epi is boringEdited by moniloveasya - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
firsdt page 

Chand raat wahi hogi jis raat tum nazar aaogi 
Ussi din Eid hai meri jis din tum nazar aaogi

This was for AyRa more 😆 😆 

Haaiyee  
Ayaan realized he is in love with Humera, and Rajni realized she feels for Ayaan.

AySa Parallel - first official hug out side the old bungalow. 😃 

End of all stories 😳 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Okay guys edited the pOST!!! my analysis is updated now! 

tashug9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely ayra was beautiful 2day first time i enjoyed der drama ...n i loved asad shayarana andaz...🤗
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

OMG!! *Faints*
I just LOVE AyRa
I read the update and ran to see the scene
And WOW!! How cute was that?
It was so PERFECT! 😳
That was by the far the best AyRa scene yet
The Hug! The Song! AyRa! Everything was bang on
Need I say Vikrant and Kekti have burning chemistry
It was the scene of the day for me 😳
Oh and how cute did Asad look whilst doing Shayri. Haiii
Surbhi looked stunning in that attire.
Great Post Rosh 👏

THEY HAVE SUCH HOT CHEMISTRY!!! ☺️ Would have been missing with Rishabh. 🤣

But the way Aayan was TOTALLY enjoying th emoment.