girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How can any body not phall in lubb with darling Lakhu πŸ˜³
waise to it is obvious to phall phor him but I am compiling list for people asking the reasons.

1. How can you not lubb the way he says phenees .. he looks so much cute when he says that with that frustrated cute expression.
  2. He is an initiator, if not  for him , hudda and Mji would still be chamchas of that tiny anorexic chick.He gave vent to their internal feelings and showed them the path of truth.He made them see the big picture and brought them out of their miseries.
  3.  Intelligent - Did you guys not see how he fooled hudda and Mji and sent them on a wild goose chase across the jungle where there was 100% possibility that there wont be any hidden treasure while he himself choose the highest probability path for finding the treasure which was again based on his super remembering and analytic skills.He thought that if IP went that way then definitely treasure is on the other side 😲and we all saw how correct he was - Bravo Lakhan thakur.πŸ‘
  4. Super fast - Within just 1 week of coming he found that the real nature of DB, made a plan to double cross her , brought together the other two idiots and now we have got three combined forced working together to destroy IP and DB. I am total fida 
  5. Focused - He never ever got diverted from his original role, from day 1 he has been very sure about his goals and is always ready to pheenees Prithvi and Meera.This is called dedication my dear friends.
  6. Don't you guys lubb the way he says BAHURIYA JI with that super killing smile of his.he is hell bent on taking my breath away.
  7. Last but not the least , did you guys see his hairstyle.OMG the way one of his flick dances on his forehead makes my dil go hmmm.
I think i have phell phor him big time.I want to open an AT in honor of my Lakhu πŸ˜‰
Any one else with me ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh yes saba agree with everything u say...  ever since he came back I'm so happy with the track!!! he make it so fun to watch!!!! e way e fooled tat 2 was funny & e way he got caught was even funnierπŸ˜† & I also like the way he deliver his dialogues & all his dialogues are awesome!!  & yes he slowly stealing my heart away too & tat smile of his 😳 isn't it great v now have more positive things in this drama than negative Edited by crazy-nut - 10 years ago
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me me want to be a part of Laakhu's AT πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ He has killed me with this phinisss πŸ˜† Agree to all your reasons πŸ˜‰ 

Would like to add that he's maintained his physique and youthfulness very well πŸ‘ He's Miu's chacha but looks like her elder brother πŸ˜† I bhant to ask him his raaz for being so jawan πŸ˜›
Edited by SahanaG - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

oh yes saba agree with everything u say...  ever since he came back I'm so happy with the track!!! he make it so fun to watch!!!! e way e fooled tat 2 was funny & e way he got caught was even funnierπŸ˜† & I also like the way he deliver his dialogues & all his dialogues are awesome!!  & yes he slowly stealing my heart away too & tat smile of his 😳 isn't it great v now have more positive things in this drama than negative

I agree , since the  day he has joined the show has become bearable and also interesting , his scenes are so funny and hilarious πŸ˜† ,  and he is such a treat to watch πŸ˜†
through out the the whole episode I am just waiting for him to come on screen πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahanaG

Me me want to be a part of Laakhu's AT πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ He has killed me with this phinisss πŸ˜† Agree to all your reasons πŸ˜‰ 

Would like to add that he's maintained his physique and youthfulness very well πŸ‘ He's Miu's chacha but looks like his elder brother πŸ˜† I bhant to ask him his raaz for being so jawan πŸ˜›

may be all the lubb he gets from his pankhies (like us ) keeps him glowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh me too liked him againπŸ˜ƒ
though clear shaved but tika is there as 12gaon times
and acting is sameπŸ‘
lolz waiting his n prithvi's interaction in 12gaon style
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

may be all the lubb he gets from his pankhies (like us ) keeps him glowing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yeh i too admire his spa look
but i liked him in 12gaon look too at tht time coz of bhery bhery beautiful actingπŸ˜ƒ
sab u r right its his pankhis love makes glowing himπŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh me too liked him againπŸ˜ƒ
though clear shaved but tika is there as 12gaon times
and acting is sameπŸ‘
lolz waiting his n prithvi's interaction in 12gaon style

yes,absolutely .
Those were the best interactions ever ..πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks to Mitil Jain for putting his best in Lakhan's carachter.

Looks aren't every thing. Here we have a gr8 Lakhan without mustache or beard. Also with this cute hair cut. Masha Allah what a hair?!

I agree with you Saba in every word you said. We love Lakhan .

And I love you Saba . This post rockz.

Please friends write in Mitil Jain profile . And join his fan clup . Doesn't he desreve?! 😳
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mera Lakhu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  We all pankhies have phelled phor him.  β˜ΊοΈ
I luv his evil smirk and 'Phinisshh" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Pls saba, open AT for Lakhu. I would love to be a part of it...do it soon... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ