Saraswatichandra - WU - 7/8 - Finally she knows!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
Le ke ekdum rondu episode

Dekh ke jisey ho gai meri aankhen sore๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Saras ne dikhaya apne pyaar ka zor,
Kumud ne baat suni bina kiye shor

Itna rona dhona ke ab dil maange no more,
Bas ab mila do in do dilon ko jo bandhe ek dor๐Ÿ˜›

After this horrible shayari...
I am going to update a real heartbreaking episode...There is a reason why they are called the Star crossed lovers...
The fate personally marked a cross on each of their foreheads it seems!!!
*Sigh*What hell are they living in!!!

So we are sitting at the edge of our seats ๐Ÿคข as humari KKs...aka Kusum Kumari aka Kumari Kumari  tries calling their big KK...aka Kumud Kumari...bt just as our SS aka Saint Saras is about to pick up the phonewa, DB butts in and puts down the phone...and asks both girls who are they calling at this hour..and on receiving the answer she reprimands both her KKs and tells them not to disturb their big KK...(Errr...Tell me...Why is calling Kumud a big Taboo??? Even after hearing everything about PPP aka Piyaakad Pakau Pramad, the Desai family is not bothered why even the PP aka Pag Phera rasam has not been done๐Ÿ˜•)

Saras comes to the hall where Kumud is sleeping on the sofa...He watches her...with a smile...(love how even in the midst of this deep hell, he manages to smile just seeing her!!)

He sees she has written something and he picks it up ( I love how it is not if he wants to know something he is not supposed to..it is as if he knows it is for him, and he has the right to read it!!!)
He reads "Tumse pyaar karne ki sazaa mili hai...Kya ye saza kucch kam nahi ho sakti"
He is filled with remorse all over again...he says that I wish you would have waited for me...and puts the poem in his pocket and then bends to pick up the papers...
Kumud who wakes up at that time (Oh she was deadly then..as if woke up from the dead๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†) and told that it was he who told her not to wait...because he was not coming back...

Saras tells her that he had come...he had come back for her and had reached her door!!!
Kumud refuses to believe him...He tells her the truth..how he had come and how that horrible Inishpector Dariyalal Dada and Kumari's useless pappa had beaten him and thrown him away๐Ÿ˜ก...how he had dropped the payal that had belonged to his mother...
Kumud has flashes of how she had found the payal...
He tells her that by the time he had reached, everything had been lost...
Kumud struggles with her emotions and tells him that it would not have been so had he not reneged initially...

She concedes that he might have wanted to reach, but now it is too late...
Saras concedes that she is right...he tells her that what he did was unforgivable...but for this if she punishes herself, he wont tolerate it...
He looks at her profile as she stands there with her face averted...and gets determined..
He takes the pen and starts carving out his hand...he is bleeding and Kumud watches in horror...He tells her to look at his injury and remember it the next time PPP aka Pakau Piyakkad Pati of hers comes to hurt her..she will fight back or Saras will injure himself more!!!

He tells her that if she bleeds, he too will bleed...Kumud rushes to get bandaid..as Saras ..completely hurt...is now wincing ...
Kumud comes with dettol and band aid...she puts it on the table for him..but Saras is sulking (I like this touch ...inspite of everything..they still manage to rutho and manao each other...through their pains they manage to stand by each other's side...hurting themselves to save the other and then putting the balm where the other is hurting!!!)

Saras is still sulking and refusing to take the bandage...They remember how Saras had blowed on her injury in past...Kumud says that I also did not listen to you..but the bandaid  he had kept for her, she had applied it...He takes the cotton dipped in dettol by Kumud reluctantly..and puts on his injury...she winces on his pain..Just like she had when she had put the haldi on him the first time!!!
He looks at her feeling his pain and almost smiles...

She looks back and finds him looking at her...They both look at each other with pain in their eyes as Kucch na kahe plays on...
Kumud steals glances on him as he looks on with a sad face..

.his band aid flies away...Kumud gives it back to him as he looks on sadly..

He looks on...and says that she might not be able to believe him but he still ..lo...and stops himself... Kumud turns back to him and asks him to say what he was about him..she taunts him..about love...

Saras explains her about why he did what he did ... that it was not that he did not understand love..and that till date he is not able to forget his mother.but then on the day of Karvachauth he came to know about the deeds of Gooeeeybai and his own tharki papa who were having affair behind his mother's back...and how he broke down and went mad for the moment...
Kumud realizes what had transpired..and runs away before she breaks...
Saras is lefft t all sad  as Kumud cries on the other side...

Next morning Kumud before God saying that she has got her answers and this iis a new morning ..with PPP as her husband๐Ÿคข and she goes around to spread the aarti..but walks into her PPP coming out of a room ...and finds the Kalleee๐Ÿคขkaa sleeping on the bed and realizes their relation ( I dont know why this was a surprise๐Ÿ˜• and a bigger surprise that NOBODY in this house full of people has never realized the PPP having a dirty affair with the house maid in the house itself๐ŸคขSabhi ke sabhi Dhutrashtra and Gandhari hai)

Precap: Kumud all packed to leave when she sees her own mangalsutra...she is about to tear it off when a hand stops her...it is Kalleeeka...Saubhagyadevi walks in to hte room and finds the MAngalsutra in the hands of Kaleeeka and asks Kumud why she has given the MS to house maid...(Errr the actual question should be why is Kaleeeka taking the MS from Kumud)

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love ur WU๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by dasan.divya - 10 years ago
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Srushti...๐Ÿ˜Š

I felt the same about Saras' smile when he found K sleeping in that armchair...๐Ÿ˜Š  She had been in the same pose the very first time he saw her.. asleep on the stool next to his bed (at VC haveli) !
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: happychappy

Thanks for the update, Srushti...๐Ÿ˜Š

I felt the same about Saras' smile when he found K sleeping in that armchair...๐Ÿ˜Š  She had been in the same pose the very first time he saw her.. asleep on the stool next to his bed (at VC haveli) !

O yes!! how could I forget that bit!! Brilliant!!!
He must have remembered ...that bit of memory flash in his mind!! Such good old days they were!!!
change12 thumbnail
 I dont know why this was a surprise๐Ÿ˜• and a bigger surprise that NOBODY in this house full of people has never realized the PPP having a dirty affair with the house maid in the house itself๐ŸคขSabhi ke sabhi Dhutrashtra and Gandhari hai)

๐Ÿคฃ indeed they are
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Kumud who wakes up at that time (Oh she was deadly then..as if woke up from the dead๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†) and told that it was he who told her not to wait...because he was not coming back...

Saras tells her that he had come...he had come back for her and had reached her door!!!

Good pictures. Srushti ji...
@ lined,
So, what he told her with insistent finality, becomes 'untold'? And 'non final' for the recipient when he did not inform the 'change of course' and also, he was thwarted in showing up? How was she 'supposed' to wait?
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful written update. Your poem is too good.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   Thanks,  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Very Well Portrayed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Going ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely WU, Srush ๐Ÿค—
Loved your names, SS, PPP and KK ๐Ÿ˜†

I dunno why, I feel like watching the episode right now, but I have to wait a lil longer at least he told her the truth*sigh*

Thanks for the lovely pics, they speak a thousand words ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved your lines in blue ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sneak peaking through the past hurts, but its beautiful... They both managed to smile amidst the heartache, which is more beautiful
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you
What a fab episode !
Epic