Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
shalu said Pritvi that '' Iswarjee usko utha ke laya tha , and Jabadasti Shadi ki'' 🀣 right ? But what Shalu was saying IP in Last epi ? She said '' hum thak gaye the tumhare... Shadi Ke Baad pata nahi sara pyarr kaha kho gaya''  That Means  they had love before marriage ,, so It did not  forcefully married her   , Shalu and IP had love Marriage ?πŸ˜• 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣Thank u for noticing dis Bristy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Now I wonder if dey r actually married or not?πŸ˜•Maybe dey'll end up being da Pandey brother nd sister...😲Da way dey lack chemistry,dey remind me of brother-sister chemistry...πŸ₯±
  Nd Da way Shalu kips sayn she she is Shalu Pandey,even she hated her husband yet loving da name he gave her...πŸ˜•Wat was her earlier name...?Maybe Shalu chindi chor!πŸ€”

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

🀣Thank u for noticing dis Bristy!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Now I wonder if dey r actually married or not?πŸ˜•Maybe dey'll end up being da Pandey brother nd sister...😲Da way dey lack chemistry,dey remind me of brother-sister chemistry...πŸ₯±
  Nd Da way Shalu kips sayn she she is Shalu Pandey,even she hated her husband yet loving da name he gave her...πŸ˜•Wat was her earlier name...?Maybe Shalu chindi chor!πŸ€”

Arey they are Married ,i am happy see that they have lack chemistry ... I dont like to see her with Aditya ,,,, so their chemistry is OK for Me.. πŸ˜ƒ
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Even I understood that line in yesterday's epi. And found it strange. But thought maybe Shalu loves him coz he kidnaped her and forced her to marry him .
Maybe she forced him to marry her after him kidnaping her.
Many possibalities . But yes for sure they are a married couple.

Originally posted by: awida

Even I understood that line in yesterday's epi. And found it strange. But thought maybe Shalu loves him coz he kidnaped her and forced her to marry him .

ha They are married ofcourse  ,,, why '' Pyaar shadi ke baad kho gaya '' if he did forcefully married then Love happend between them after Marriage ofcourse , why after marriage their love disappear Shalu said ?  why Before marriage and After marrige difference in love for shalu ?
Edited by Bmoni - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bmoni

shalu said Pritvi that '' Iswarjee usko utha ke laya tha , and Jabadasti Shadi ki'' 🀣 right ? But what Shalu was saying IP in Last epi ? She said '' hum thak gaye the tumhare... Shadi Ke Baad pata nahi sara pyarr kaha kho gaya''  That Means  they had love before marriage ,, so It did not  forcefully married her   , Shalu and IP had love Marriage ?πŸ˜• 

Yes bristy tat show how stupid the writer's are😑 looks like they dun even read wat they themselves write!!!  oh god!!!😑 now doing all they cld to make Shalu look better that Meera by making meera act stupid
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

married??? they look like psycho couple  I can only accept Adi with mouni no matter what avatar he is taking he looks yucky next to shaluπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
  So Poor Shalu now she total mad so pata nahi kya bol rahi hai ???πŸ˜†
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Kya samjhe ?? Nahi samjhe ?? πŸ˜‰ 

Shalu pagla gayi hai ...🀣 πŸ€£.Prithvi ki Judai me...😲 πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: br200910

Kya samjhe ?? Nahi samjhe ?? πŸ˜‰ 

Shalu pagla gayi hai ...🀣 πŸ€£.Prithvi ki Judai me...😲 πŸ˜‰

No Prithvi ki judai me usko koi farak nahi Pardha ... She never cried for Prithvi When Prithvi was Missing ,,She was not in Tension,, like Meera she never Missed Prithvi She was so happy and OK always ... IF Prithvi would death she would never have Any difference,so  shalu Pagla gayi  hai ,Meera ko dekh ker Jealous ho gaya ...so Jealousy Me Pagla gaya