Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Entry 10

Sahaara...

2 15 am: Lake Shore Hospital:

A team of 6 gets out of 2 different SUVs.

"Stretcher…" one among them screamed.

Two ward boys rush out with a stretcher. The men who came support an unconscious man on to the stretcher and moves ahead. The 3 ladies follow them hurriedly.

A doctor comes on the way. "kya hua inhe?"

Man: he is shot. 2 bar lagi hai. Doctor do something. I want him back.

Doc: aap fikar math kijiye. Sister OT thaiyar karo. Quick.

The doctors and nurses rush the wounded man to the OT. The 3 men and 3 ladies stay back in the corridor. They were blank, exhausted… tired and all the more worried. Frightened would be a better term though they were not ready to accept it openly.

A lady leans back to the wall. She was pale. The other ladies noticed it and moved to her.

"apne apko sambhalo. Don't worry he will be fine" one among them said.

She just nodded absently. The others were not even sure if she heard them.

The speaker looked at a side. There he stood…. Silent as ever.

But today that silence itself had an eerie.

His eyes were fixed on the red light that was lit above a few minutes back. His forehead was covered with sweat.

He took a while to breath… he was walking away to the other end of the corridor. While passing the pale lady, he stopped for a while. His eyes showed concern to her.

"fikar math karo… he is a fighter…"

She looked up and so did others.

That was the first time they heard him saying something like that…

He again walked away to the other end of the corridor. He leaned on to the wall, hands crossed at his chest, heads down…mind somewhere else…

He noticed something in his hands… it was dried blood…

He rubbed his fingers trying to feel it… to get rid of the negative vibes that it brought to him.

He saw a white towel in front of him. He looked up. It was her… again…

"Arjun… ye lo… aur blood pocho…"

He never said anything.

"don't worry Arjun. He'll be fine. Aisha ko tumne hi kaha na ke Sameer ek fighter hai. tho tumhe bhi fikar karne ki zaroorath nahi hai. He will be fine"

Her hands were still forwarded to him. He never took that towel.

"Arjun… ye lo…aur…"

"iss waqt ye humdardi ki mujhe nahi, kisi aur ko chahiye."

She was silent. It's not the first time he is taunting her. It used to be his tone. But from the day when he came to know that she had cheated him, the comments became ruthless. Yet she never voiced her pain.

"Arjun…mien…"

"go… Aisha may need you…"

He looked at Aisha. Liza was sitting closer to her. For the first time all saw a defeated Aisha.

Suddenly the OT door opened and a nurse came out. Arjun and Sakshi rushed to her and others too.

Arj: how's he?

Sis: operation shuru hone wale hai. kuch papers me sign karna hai. kya patient ke koi relative…?

All looked around. None knew what to do.

Arj: uska relatives ab sheher me nahi hai. Give it to  me… I'll do it.

She was about to give the file. "Sir, please wipe your hands. Blood hai"

He looked at the blood again at his hands. Some time back he had kept his hands over the shot to prevent the blood flow. Again he saw the towel in front of him.

He looked at Sakshi again and this time he had to take it. He wiped off the blood traces and filled the papers.

He reached the point where 'relation with the patient' came up. He stopped for a while. What now?

There was a time when they were brothers. Friends. Best buddy. Colleague.

Then everything changed. Now they were just Rawte and Rathod. So what's the name of the relation?

He thought. Sighed. And wrote down. Colleague.

Maybe that's the one that would suit now.

The nurse took the file and walked in. again silence prevailed. The long wait starts now.

He walked off again. When all were supporting each other, he moved ahead.

Sree was with Chotu. They were observing Aisha, who has not even breathed properly for a while now.

None were oblivious to the change in her. Nor had they missed Sameer's care for her. They were happy about it and never missed the chance to pull her legs. But being the dabanng lady, she gave a tit for tat answer too.

But the recent days were a bit tough. The revelation of Sakshi trying to get Arjun's attention by fake injury made some trouble at the start. The heat was rising in the office. All were upset with her. But when they came to know the reason, they were ready to forgive her, though slowly.

Except one person… Arjun himself.

He never gave her a chance to explain… nor did he ask for it…

What resulted was just the rude comments… which not only hurt her, but the team as well.

But they couldn't blame him too. For the first time they had seen the guilty side of Arjun, which was genuine and then to know that he was cheated… it might have hurt him and his ego very badly… and so, giving him the time was the only remedy. The only trouble was no one knew how much time…

Sakshi held Aisha's hands. She looked at her. "don't worry Aisha."

Ai: par ye sab ithne jaldi… I mean… we had planned well na? fir kaise?

Sa: koi tho hai jo hamare ane ke bare me unhe batha diya tha. They were prepared for us.

Ai: kash mien thodi aur dhyan dethi… tho…

Sa: galthi tumhare nahi hai Aisha (sighing and looking down) as usual mere hi hai…

Aisha and Liza knew that Sakshi must be feeling terrible.

Sa: kash mien Sameer aur Arjun ke bath maan liya hotha…they told me to be away from this mission. Meine hi nahi maana. Agar mien waha nahi hothi tho na tum mujhe bachane athi, na tum distracted hothi… aur na koi tumhe shoot karne ki koshish kartha. Aur na Sameer beech me athe…

Li: Rathod sir ne dekh liya warna tum dono ko goli lagthe…

Ai: aur ab unhe laga…

Her eyes were burning. Liza looked at Sree for help. He moved to the ladies who were seated and sat opposite to them on the knees.

Sree: kisike bhi galathi nahi hai. jo hona tha wo hogaya. Please don't blame yourself.

Ai: hm…

Li: kisine notice kiya, Ki jab Rathod sir ko goli lagi thi, thab Arjun sir tho bohot bure state me the…

All looked at the other end of the corridor. He was still leaning onto the wall, and somewhere he looked lost and defeated.

Ch: unke aur Rathod sir ke relation… kabhi samajh me nahi atha. Akhir kya hua hai un dono ke beechme?

Sr: Arjun sir tho bilkul toot gaye hai.

Ai: I wish koi unke saath hotha.

Sa: kash…

All looked at her. Her eyes said that she wished to support him. but all knew him too well.

Arjun's POV:

"Hum Sab rang manch ki kathputliyaan hain.."

"Sam please… ithne ache dialog ko over acting karke math bigado…"

"hm… aaj kal talent ka koi kadr hi nahi…."

"Sam… talent ko maro goli… tu sadist kab ban gaya yaar?"

"sadist kaha hu mere bhai?? Ye tho zindagi hai.. yaha kab kya hoga…kisne jaana??"

"bapre… Arjun… Sam ke sir pe chot lagi hai kya?" Roshni walked in with 2 cups of steaming tea.

Sam: arggg… iske sath rehke kaafi asar hua hai tumhe Roshni….

Ro: acha? Soch lena chahiye tha pehle hi… ke 'iss shahar ke safest place.. apne dost ke ghar' chod dega tho asar tho hoga na…

Arj: ye dialog mere liya tha ya Sam keliye?

Ros: jisse chahe lelo… I don't care.

Sam: hm… galthi kardi meine. Uss din tumhe yaha bhejne se pehle kahi aur bhejna tha. Tho shayad aaj aise din na athe…

Arj: too late brother. ab iss sad sad dialogs bhool jao…

Sam: Arjun… sad sad dialogs me hi bohot kuch chupa hai… kya patha hum dono Jai-Veeru type ke dost na bane??

Ros: chup… aise hone se pehle mien chali jaungi…

Arj: kaha?

Ros: upar… aur kaha??

Arj- Sam: Roshni!!!

And that mere word did become true too. She left.

But not this time. "I won't allow you to go…"

A hidden tear dropped on his crossed hands. It looked like a pearl drop. A finger came and touched it. He looked up. Sakshi had captured that pearl drop from his hands to her finger tips.

Few minutes back:

Ai: I wish koi unke saath hotha.

Sa: kash…

Ai:jao Sakshi. If he ever needed someone, its now.

Sa: you know he won't allow me.

Ai: kuch bathein bina kahe hi samajhna chahiye. Wo bhale hi tumhe apne kareeb na aane de… but kahi na kahi he needs someone. And now it's you.

Sa: par…

Sree: she is right Sakshi. He may need someone.

Ai: shayad wo tumhe kuch keh denge. Please don't be upset with him.

Sa: wo mujhe gaali bhi de, tho mujhe koi problem nahi hai. mujhe bas unke khamoshi se dar lagtha hai.jiss din wo bhikar jaayenge… uss din barbad ho jaayenge wo. Kyu aise chupake rakha hai? why doesn't he open up?

No one had the answer. Aisha and Liza waited for a while and then she walked up to him. He never knew that she was close. But his sight did hurt her.

A single tear fell down from his eyes…

She took that drop in her hand and only then he knew she was close to him. He looked up.

She felt proud of him. He was not looking away to hide his tears as others would do. The tear was still brimmed in there.

Sakshi waited for a while.

Sa:Arjun maana ke mien tumhare dil dukhaya hai. aur trust me, I never wanted to. Meine jo kiya uske peeche ek wajah thi. Jo iss waqt tum sunne ke haal me nahi ho. jis din tum sachmuch sunne ke mann me ho, tho please batha dena. I'll say.

He was silent.

Sa: fikar math karo. Mujhe patha hai ke tumhe Sameer ki fikar hai. Jo tumne Aisha se kaha, say it to yourself too. Kyunki tumse zyada Sameer ko aur kaun janthe hai? He'll be back.

Again silence.

Sa: mien thode bohot janthi hu tum dono ke bare me. Ek ache se friendship apne ego ke wajah se math thodna Arjun. shayad pehla kadam wo na uthaye… par tum tho lesakthe ho na?

Ar: tum kithna janthe ho humare bare me? Bohot kam… aur uthne me apne raay math bolo.

Sa: maana haq nahi hai meri… par kisiko aise dard me dekh ke thakleef hothe hai.sirf mujhe nahi, balki sabko. Jab tumhe kuch hojathe hai, tho Sameer ke dam ghut tha hai. aur aaj tumhe bhi wahi haal me dekh rahi hu mein. Kyu?

Arjun didn't have an answer. He tried to move away.

Sa: aise chale jaane se kuch nahi hotha Arjun. you will have to answer one day.

He turns sharply to her. "gunegar hu mien uska… he'll never forgive me"

Sa: kabhi maafi mangke dekha hai aapne?

No answer.

Sa: nahi na… ek bar try karke dekho. Hear what he wants to say. Say what you wish to say… shayad sab teekh hojaye…

He looked at her for a while… when she never got a reply she tried to move. But then…

"will he listen to me?"

She turned. That was not ACP Arjun now. It was just Arjun who missed his friend.

Sa: zaroor. Shayad thode time lagega… but he will come around.

He looked at her eyes, trying to see if she was bluffing… again… but no… not this time…

She was moving away again…

"thanks…" she heard it and turned to him. His eyes said it louder than his words.

Sa: it's ok Arjun… akhir friends hoon…

Arj: that doesn't mean I forgive you…

She sighed. She knew he will take his time.

Sa: I know… I'll wait and I'm sure you will some around.

Both of them stood there silent. The words were not needed between them.

Sree walked in. "Sir, Doctor ne bathaya hai ke operation success tha. Rathod sir is out of danger"

SIP1997 thumbnail
Entry 11

ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Har koi kisika intezaar kar rahe hai..

Har nazar kisike chaah me hai… har aahat uske ehsaas de rahe hai… har dhadkan usse aur kareeb lareha hai…

Kithne din hue unse milke… ek mahina aur 18 din..

Aise lag rahe hai jaise saal beeth gaye…

Aise koi din nahi hua ke hum baath nahi kiya…

Aisa koi bath nahi hua jo hum ek dusre ke sath share nahi kiya…

Fir bhi bohot adhuri thi mien…

Aise lag rahe the jaise jeena hi bhool gaya ho…

Aur aaj wo wapas aarahe hai…

Sabke tharah mien bhi wait kar rahi hu… mere pyaar ko…

Aaj flight firse late… I can feel his anger now… abhi aise uss bechari air hostess ko dekh rahe hoge jaise flight usne late karwaya hai… jaise wo baadal aur barish usne laya hai… bechari… ab bhaag gayi hogi…

Kuch khaya hoga kya? Na… "flight ka khana…yuck…" he always says it…

[there was a smile on her face… eyes still on the display.. half an hour  more to meet him…]

How did this time go so fast…. The first meet was unexpected…

"stop Rawte… she is a cop…" that was his first line addressing me.

Though my entry was full on action wala… I never missed anything.

I didn't miss his smile when he welcomed me for the first time to the team…

Not when he acknowledged me when I was against Arjun sir in the earlier days…

Not those eyes that showed its concerned many a times… some unvoiced, while some voiced…

The way he spoke as if I had gone into some hurricane, he had actually said it loud that day…

The first date… for the first time I saw him not as a chief, but someone else...

Somewhere I felt I knew him… maybe he was more than a colleague…

And the day when he actually spoke his mind… the way that he looked to my eyes… that day I knew…yes this is the person whom I have been waiting… and my heart said my reply too… "Yes, I do…"

How can I thank the one who is above now? Even the thanks don't have a meaning…

Just a prayer to be it so for eternity…

The flight has landed. I am leaning on to the railing… where is he?

Maybe rushing out faster… maybe just acknowledging those who recognized him…

He can never be rude… so he'll make himself smile at them… speak to them….

But no further delays… he can avoid that with a glare or a simple "dammit"… he wants to come out faster…

The passengers are coming out… any time now…

There he is… black shirt… with a brown leather jacket… his dress sense never fails…

He is searching for me…

And here we are… a smile… God I had missed this for a long time now…

He just nodded at others and walked towards me…. That smile was just for me…

He came closer… I wish to run to his arms… but no… this is a public place.

He is right in front of me… "hai…." I said… but no… he broke his golden rule of no PDA…

I am in his arms…his warmth all around me… a can hear his heartbeat… it's just for me too…

"missed you jaan…." he murmured in my ears…I couldn't have asked for more…

"me too…" I tried hard not crack my voice… but it betrayed me.

He cupped my face… and nodded negative. "Love you…" that whisper was just for me…

"You too…."

He smiled…

"Where is she?"

"maa ke paas hai… she missed you a lot…"

"how wont my princess miss her Dad?"

I smiled…

"sirf princess hi nahi, meine bhi apko miss kiya… I think you forgot it…"

"kuch nahi bhoola meri jaan…. Ghar ajao… I'll prove it to you…"

I could feel the blush… he touched it…

"Let's go please…" I pleaded…

He nodded… we went to the car… His hand was protective over my shoulder.

I drove for him… he was just looking at me. I did everything in my control to look at the road.

We reached home. He opened the door… and walked out.

And there she was my princess waiting at the door in my mom's hand…

She slide down…and took her little steps to him…

She was about to fall… he captured her in his arms… he always does… for me and for her…

He pulled her up in his arms and hugged her tight…

There she was secure… he too felt complete…

It was bliss to watch…. Hope it always remains so…

He turned to me… giving me a silent promise…

"it will be… always and forever…"

SIP1997 thumbnail
Entry 12

Mile Jab Hum Tum

Morning 8 o clock, a girl was in her room, speaking to herself, "Oh freak Ri, u r again late, n that too on the very first day of your job, bhaago, aisha must also be waiting for me." She ran to catch up the bus, but as the place was quite new to her, she missed it. Finally getting the first cab, she headed towards her office. Her friend aisha was already waiting for her in the Training academy. Ria entered running, n sat next to her, asking, "Finally I reached here, this city s so full on traffic, V were better in Delhi. I wish aisha v can get a transfer there." The class went on well, n as soon as the first break of 10 min was announced (the breaks are not much in a police traning academy). Trainees started interacting, n soon ria n aisha were able to make some good friends. While Ria was sipping her coffee, she noticed a pair of eyes looking at her, she turned in the direction, n found a guy looking at her. Ria didn't paid much attention to it, n she finished her coffee, n headed towards her class. Soon days passed, one day when Ria was having a small technical problem with her computer, she tried every possibility to solve the problem, but all in vain, it was then she heard someone from behind telling her wat needs to be done, to rectify the problem. Ria underwent the same steps, n Eureka, the problem was indeed solved. She turned in the direction, to thank the person. He was the same guy, she met in the cafeteria, the other day. It was now ria observed him completely. He was indeed the most handsome guy, height above 6 feet, perfect shape body,  he could be any girl's dream prince. Some more days passed, n ria started discussing about the guy with Aisha. She was curious to know his name, n he being the most shy person, in the class, was not much interacting with people. The very next day, Ria checked on the data records of entire class, n finally after some initial hardwork, came across the personal info of the guy. Ria,to herself,"Oh so Mr Shy is Arjun. Nice name.." Suddenly aisha entered the class, n was shocked to know that ria, the ever so miss popular, was trying to dig information about a guy. Although Aisha teased her a lot, but Ria was adamant, n she kept on saying, that she just wanted to know the names of her batchmates. Few more days passed, n Ria Aisha found good friends in Sameer, another cool guy of the training center, who was also a common friend of arjun. The cafeteria was on the 5th floor of the building n Ria n Arjun's class was on first floor. Escalator facility was there, but it didn't used to stop at first floor, so the first floor people used to call escalator from either the ground floor or second floor. One day, while going towards the cafeteria, Ria pressed the button for escalator, from the second floor. It came from the ground floor, with Sameer and arjun already in it. Sameer let her in. She smiled casually to arjun, but he didn't even responded back. Ria,(in mind),"Akdu kahin ka…cant even pass a smile." She had her coffee. The same day, Ria again had a small problem with her computer, n this time Sameer came for her help. However when he also couldn't solve the issue, it was again Arjun who came up with a solution. Ria(in mind),"Now he s helping me, n in general if I try talking, he runs away. Iski problem kya hian…Mr touch me not kahin ka." After a few moments, Aisha,"Waise he s cute, he s always dere for u if u r in a problem. " Ria, despite liking what she said,spoke,"Shut up aisha….normal colleague hi hain."

Sooner, and gradually, with each coffee break, Arjun n Ria kept on meeting in the escalator, but none of them spoke a word. For ria, it was a matter of prestige, as in y should she start the conversation n on the other hand, for Arjun, it was not the right way of behaving. One such day, Ria called for escalator from the second floor, n she observed the escalator was already full, with more then 5 people. She wished coming in, but Arjun , for the first time,"Sorry there is no space in here, u can call for an escalator the next tym." He closed the door, leaving a fuming ria. Ria,"how dare he…there was space, n I could have entered, but nahi Mr Akdu ko to mana karne ki habit hai. " Ria the whole day fumed, n thought of a plan to take revenge on Arjun. The next time, she called for the escalator on second floor, n then after confirming, arjun was inside, she took the stairs. She went running to every floor, n pressed the button, before escalator could reach the floor. Thus, the escalator stopped at almost every floor, n ria was able to reach the place first. She was as happy as a small kid, who wins a small race in the competition. The next tym, ria took the escalator, n this time she faced the similar problem as in her escalator stopped at every floor, n Arjun just reaching at the same time. She knew it was he who planned the revenge on her. Time passed, n they continued teasing each other.

One day, Ria to Aisha,"Oh god, he s even with me, next time I have to stop his escalator. I so hate him." Aisha,"Ria can I tell u 1 thing." Ria,"hmm Wat??" Aisha,"If u hate some1, then u try to avoid the person, unlike u, who keeps on talking about arjun." Ria,"I don't talk about him…shut up" The teacher continued with the basic learning, but Ria was not interested. She has adjusted her computer seat in such a way, that she could see reflection of Arjun in it. She wanted to keep an eye on him, n see what all he does in the class. Twice She saw him looking at her, but as soon as there eyes met, they turned the faces, as if ignoring each other.

Days passed, n this attraction which they had for each other kept on increasing, however they never accepted the fact. Aisha knew that Ria used to look at him from the computer screen, n so did Sameer noticed, Arjun looking at her. At times, just to clarify, Sam called ria from back, n ria while talking to Sam, used to look at Arjun. Arjun somewhere never liked ria getting overfriendly with Sameer, so he  used to glare hard at her. Once she was quite irked with his behavior, but never uttered a word. Time flew and they started getting habitual to each other, but still never spoke a word. Discussions were limited to sending emails. Once she observed him smiling towards her, which confused her even more.

One day, there mentor informed that ria n aisha were getting shifted to Delhi branch. Aisha was super happy, but Ria who always wished to be in delhi, seemed sad of the news. Aisha,"Wat happened yaar…u don't seem happy." Ria,"nahi I m very happy. Its Delhi after all." Aisha,"Ria don't pretend yaar. Wat happened." Ria,"its nothing yaar..i m just going to miss this whole team. " Aisha ,"Whole team or Arjun.." Ria,"u again started the same track"

The next day they were suppose to leave, which meant they just have 5 hours left in the training center. Ria was a bit silent, unusually. In mind,"Ria wat s wrong with u. I always wanted to go there, n now when i m getting a chance, I don't feel like going. Is it because of Arjun…par aisa kaise ho sakta hai…I hardly know him n I m thinking about him so much. " As soon as the day was called off , Ria lost in her thoughts headed for the caf. Here Arjun was also a bit disturbed. Aisha knew that only she can do sumthing, because these two are so adamant that they would never talk. Ria drank her coffee absent-mindedly. Just when aisha came running, n told,"Ria sunn, there s sum problem with escalator. Kuch electric sparks observe hue hain, n I guess sum1 is locked up inside. The authorities are planning a rescue for the guy." Ria immediately stood up n asked,"who s dere in the escalator. I hope they save the person." Just when Sam came and informed,"Its arjun who is locked inside"  Ria,"What…." She panicked and immediately ran for help.

She immediately pressed the button, n too her surprise, the door opened instantly, with a smiling arjun standing inside. Ria without thinking much, just hugged him tightly, assuring herself that he was indeed safe. It was after a minute, when she left him, n asked, y dey all lied to her. Before Arjun could answer, it was aisha n sam outside the escalator, who answered her unasked question,"Ri u would have never realized that u hv actually started liking him. On the other hand, Arjun , he would have never drawn courage to speak to u….so here s a small surprise from me n Sam" Aisha then turned to Arjun,"Now arjun, I hope u have not forgotten your task.." Arjun,"I thought u were joking" Aisha,"Oh come on yaar…v r ur frends n dat was the deal about, I will make her realize her feelings n u'l have to propose to her right here right now in front of us." Ria,"Aisha no way…u r not gonna make him propose me in front f u guys." Aisha,"I wont let u guys leave the place then, I will jam the escalator, n neither will allow u too to leave." Sameer,"So come on fast we don't have time."

Arjun drawing all the courage, stood up in front of her. He held her hand, n spoke," Although the lines are very filmy, I guess dey r used in some movie as well, but I m using this here for u,'mere dill jigar, liver mein ho tum, Waqt bevaqt aaye wo fever ho tum, Ab to meri Zindagi mein forever ho tum'" Ria was just smiling at the confession which was quite filmy, but she could feel his honesty. And before Aisha or Sameer could realize, Arjun slowly pressed the escalator button, n in a matter of seconds tha gates closed, leaving the 2 love birds alone for some time.

PS:  Ria left the other day, n here arjun finished his week long training, n he got himself transferred to Delhi the very next week, since staying without her was quite impossible for him.

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My vote goes to 5 and 12.Edited by Arieltabi - 10 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My vote goes for 10 and 11
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os everyone...!!!
great work..!!
my vote goes to
entry 5 and
entry 9
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
5 & 9

Awesome job guys all the best
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my vote goes to
all are amazing..and lovely os..
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
voting for Entry # 8 and #10 👍🏼
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
my vote to 8 & 10😃

PS: great job to all who competed & good luck for the contest. trust me when i say this, it was really hard to decide which one to vote for😊