Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan and poppy look nice together
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Jesh they do look good together πŸ˜ƒ but the question is whether they are really together πŸ˜‰ Only Karan can give us the answer πŸ˜Š
karsuh thumbnail
Karan really enjoys with all his close buddies πŸ˜‰
love_karanabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

Yes Jesh they do look good together πŸ˜ƒ but the question is whether they are really together πŸ˜‰ Only Karan can give us the answer πŸ˜Š

They should be together she also matches with karan hope he will announce in the futureπŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
If a couple look good together it's not enough the most important thing is whether they are meant for each other or not πŸ˜‰ If Karan and Poppy are just very close friends and that's it then Karan can just ignore it and if they are more then close friends and willing to take the important step that is towards marriage then Karan has to confirm it first before the news gets out πŸ˜ƒ
love_karanabha thumbnail
Let's see who will be the lucky girl in karan's lifeπŸ˜‰
karsuh thumbnail
I am thinking that because of Karan's first failure at love has made him more scared on whether he will make a bad choice again and that's why he is not in a rush to settle down yet πŸ˜‰ 
love_karanabha thumbnail
Kavita was a bad choice don't know how she got karan ! He has also been very busy with work good he is not rushing waiting for him to announce about his love when he is ready😊
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think karan shopuld choose a girl who is simple,sweet n not from the industry...bcoz i cant see him suffering with his relationship..if the girl he chosses in from the industry then there are chances for the relation to not work out properly..i want to see him happy always..
love_karanabha thumbnail
Karan is the cutest and he would attract many girls at parties πŸ˜Š