tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@charu thanx 4 the link. i"ll watch it later on.๐Ÿ˜Š
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it was a Jagya filled episode.

Jagya missed Ganga and Mannu guys...he was thinking abt them in his room. flashbacks...

Sumitra was  H O R R I B L E !!!!!!!!!! OMG disgusting and unbearable, blind and irritating woman...she seems mentally ill. She has no love for Jagya...I refuse to believe it. Jagya begged her haath jod ke... "mera sath aisa na karein"...I have to go to Mangalore uske baad aap jo chahe main wohi karunga...

Sanchi called, he tried to explain his feelings to her but she made an excuse and hung up. B*tch... no one is listening to Jagya.

Sumitra begging DS, freak! Precap is Ganga and DS.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

^ Thank you so much for the link, Charu! ๐Ÿค—
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi is blackmailing everybody by taking anandi's name.Its better ke jagya kisi ki baat na sune koi uski baat nehin sun raha to wo kyun sune sabki baat.I am feeling too much irritated with sumi.Sanchi ko to main aj chappal se bhi na maroon.Chappal ganda ho jayega.
yanks28 thumbnail
shanky right on, after tonight's episode i dont care if Jagya is bashed. let him break this rishta, break a glass, break someone's face or whatever...they all deserve it. they are crushing this poor guy...
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

it was a Jagya filled episode.

Jagya missed Ganga and Mannu guys...he was thinking abt them in his room. flashbacks...

Sumitra was  H O R R I B L E !!!!!!!!!! OMG disgusting and unbearable, blind and irritating woman...she seems mentally ill. She has no love for Jagya...I refuse to believe it. Jagya begged her haath jod ke... "mera sath aisa na karein"...I have to go to Mangalore uske baad aap jo chahe main wohi karunga...

Sanchi called, he tried to explain his feelings to her but she made an excuse and hung up. B*tch... no one is listening to Jagya.

Sumitra begging DS, freak! Precap is Ganga and DS.

All this is happenning and sumi going totally out of her character so the mahan anandi can only see what's going on with jagya... Even though bhairo and DS are wise and live in the same house, they have no clue about their son... But jagat janani anandi mata has radar vision and 7th sense to see all this and will confirm it on the sagai day also...
yanks28 thumbnail
lol right Rama, but I think Jagya may also start to see something soon...the way he was so restless at night...those flashbacks of Ganga and Mannu..he misses them so much. I felt like crying for him.
yanks28 thumbnail
btw guys once we get to page 148, we have to move to Shashank's AT and leave this one.
Libra123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

lol right Rama, but I think Jagya may also start to see something soon...the way he was so restless at night...those flashbacks of Ganga and Mannu..he misses them so much. I felt like crying for him.

Yes jagya realizes he loves Ganga.. But will. Not come out becaus of family pressure... But no one will rescue him including bhairo or DS...but only anandi will rescue him... Torture for me as I have to see disgusting tanandi in jagyas scenes...
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, all! What happened today??