Saraswatichandra-WU-5/8- Psycho,Victim and Saviour

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›
And yes yes I know you all are ready with chappals and Tamatars๐Ÿ˜›
But I tell you..you better choose some other veggies because tamatars are too costly these days...even the rotten ones...
Okie okie..so no bak bak ..since PRamad is doing the same right now๐Ÿคข

So PPP (Pagal Pakau Pramad๐Ÿ˜›) is again blaming Kumud for all his woes and insults...and gets up to hit her๐Ÿ˜ก...Just then his father comes in...and taunts him and tells him to come to the office and leave Kumud's way as she, unlike him, has lots to do (IT is like a food chain...PPP insulting Kumud...PPP(Pappa of PPP) insulting PPP๐Ÿคข)
Kumud is all broken...(it is at this time that you really feel for Kumud..a few days before she was the apple of the eye of everyone, and in here ..she is merely a show piece for her in law and a prick in the neck for her husband...there she was appreciated like anything and in here she is abused and ignored like anything...One incident changed her own life and that is why when she taunts Saras I dont blame her, because she will have to live this life forever and he is the one who has to take the blame!)
P of PPP...aka (Pappa of Pagal Pakau Pramad) is talking to his worthless PPP for going to the Flood affected villagers, but PPP is on his mobile and so P of PPP gets mad and takes away his phone and reprimands him...PPP laughs at him as Saras and Kumud look on...
PPP tells his pappa that he is already considered as useless and an embarrassment and so why does he not take his pet dog aka Saras ๐Ÿ˜ก

Saras gets ready to hit him and beat him to a big P aka Pulp๐Ÿ˜† but then controls himself as he remembers Kumud's words.....Even
P of PPP gets ready to hit his PPP... but SS aka Saint Saras stops him and tells him that I did get angry because you said this...but then I thought that you failed to lower my standards...
PPP further insults Saint Saras and
P of PPP loses and tells him to get lost before him makes another big P out of him aka Big pulp of him...PPP leaves and pappa of PPP says sorry to Saras baba and Saras tells him not to do so..as Kumud watches this horror show of her PPP hubby with horror and tears in her eyes...

Alak at the dining table with family and tells the famiily members that they need to leave for the village to help Flood affected villagers and then pushes her hen packed husband to work...
Sid needs to do his homework and as he is very busy he cannot finish his breakfast๐Ÿ˜† His moomy tells him to get his homework done by his bhabbhi's help...The dining table is now deserted except Kumud Sid and Saras...
Sid asks Kumud about family..Kumud tells him...all the while making Saras hear it that Family is the one who stands by your side and not the ones who leave you...(Saras's face..who was so intently listening to her with peace on his face..changes in anguish and pain)

He really looks so much at loss na

Sid then asks Saras about family...who says it simply...Family is where you can get forgiveness...
And the family is also there where if your beloved are hurt, you feel the hurt yourself...(Loved loved the expression on his face.!!!!)

He further says that he doesnot have a family but he considers Sid's family as his own and when he sees them in problem he feels helpless ...
Sid says that he has got enough material for the essays and he will write it down before he forgets and leaves...
Kumud is about to get up when Saras says that she had lost her faith in love, so why did she lie to the kid?? She retorts that she had been jilted but that doesnot mean she thinks that there is no love...and she still believes in making and retaining the relations..She taunts him saying that she is not going to take advice from the one who himself is broken...she has no expectations from him,,
Saras takes the taunt with a grim face but asks her why is she expecting anything from her husband...

Kumud tells him that he doesnot have a right to butt in...Saras says that he is not going to come in between them as he has to go for the Morcha but it is up to her to decide whether she will side with the truth or false...and leaves!!
Love how he looks at her...challenging..and completely determined to get the original Kumud back

The way they stand challenging each other yet are on so each other's side

PPP asking for money from mummy dearest...when Kumud comes in with a tea tray,...
P of PPP tells mummy dearest to give the money to Kumud...PPP is all agitated and taunts his parents some more and leaves..P of PPP tells Kumud that now it is up to her how much money she needs to give to her PPP hubby...Mummy dearest is all sad and worried about Kumud...as Kalika peeps in (Goooman gai and Laxan chhod gai...Peeping toms everywhere๐Ÿ˜ก)

Kumud tells her Mommy in law not to worry about her as she has got such caring inlaws...
Kumud calls Kalika. Kalika comes. Kumud asks her to clean the room and leaves with her mum-in-law.

Everyone is going to the village and Kumud and Sid are staying back.
P of PPP says we are leaving, take care. Saubhagya devi tells them to  take care of yourself and the house. Kumud says don't worry. Sid says I m with Kumud bhabhi. P of PPP says we trust Sid more than Pramad. Budhidhan talks about Pagphere rasam, where in Pramad has to be in Kumud's mum's place, he says that rasam cannot happen now, because if Pramad does something there, we will be embarrassed. We will talk about this after we return. They leave for the trip. Saras gives Kumud a look and leaves along with them...

Precap: PPP aka Pakau Piyakkad Pramad is about to hit Kumud for not giving him money but Saras baba comes in for rescue!!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
How much have I missed your WU !๐Ÿ˜† It is always better than even the episodes,how do you do it ?๐Ÿ˜† Thanks Sru! ๐Ÿค—
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hats off, Srushti! You give a new excitement and fun to "WU's"... Also, I think I've read enough P's to last me this whole month ๐Ÿ˜†
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Much  Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ Nice ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sudhabalakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wnderful update buddy..:)
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update :)
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely WU, Srush๐Ÿค—
Enjoyed the blue lines aka your own comments๐Ÿ˜›
I was waiting for this, as I will be missing this week's episodes
Will catch it during the weekend๐Ÿ˜ƒ
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love your update,  Srushti, and your comments even more!