Frequent Posters

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
forum post the pictures here please
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry raji i cant mouni does nt like her pic to be p[osted else where kisi aur kia hota to post kar deti

one pic of her is with two sweet angels amit's daughetr and may be nikhi's dauhty and other oone is of sanjeeda and shruti ulfat havng fun
foram. thumbnail

made this tell me hows it
foram. thumbnail
one more

foram. thumbnail
mohini

foram. thumbnail
ok bye gdnyt guys
have mohnilicious dreams
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more article about the Eid party ...Foru add it to your thread😊

Eid party messes up Sayantani Ghosh's diet

Sayantani Ghosh will be in Kolkata during Durga Puja. "I look forward to Durga Puja every year. More so, as I get to wear sari on those five festive days. A sada-lal paar gorod on Asthami is a must for me. Big traditional earrings, loads of bangles, kohl eyes teamed with nude lips and a bindi is my makeup during those five days. I guess Ma has already started shopping for Puja," said Sayantani, the Behala girl now based in Mumbai. She added, "At present I am busy with the promotions of Mahabharata and after that I will start promoting my Bengali film, Sakkhat. It was so much fun acting in a Bengali film after ages. I wish do act in more Bengali films."

Sayantani recently had a blast at the Eid party hosted by producerNikhil Sinha and Suhana Sinha. "They had organized a lavish party at their home in Andheri wherein they organized a gazal evening wherein popular gazals from films as well as from Jagjit Singh's albums were being rendered.The guests were mostly dressed in ethnic outfits as per the occasion of the party. I wore an off shoulder anarkali with traditional jewelry. The food was awesome and my diet went for a toss.Mohit Raina, Mouni Roy, Gautam Rode, Piyush Sahdev and many others attended the part," said the actress.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Foru πŸ€—...what amazing creations my dear. πŸ‘...loved all 3 of them ...like i keep saying u should get bored more often πŸ˜†...all the best for your presentation...love u...tc πŸ˜Š

aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello momoians...😊
happy chingam 1..its kerala's new year...😊

aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Moun's pic from ystrdy epi...she looks sooo beautiful...😳
thats y people says LOVE make people more beautifulll