Supriya Kumari replacement is excellent. *DT Note: P1*

bhatiavishnu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Surpiya kumari as bharti is doing really awesome acting. After Bharti Entry the serial is more interesting and connect with the people. The main Lead yashashree was not able to connect people and acting was bakwaas. Thanks to the director who bring supriya kumari in this serial.

Surpiya kumari is fantastic and talented actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is a note for all those members who are reporting this topic as a "bashing of the actor"

It's actually totally okay, because the TM is not making fun of YM and neither are they mocking her. It's a genuine and honest comment. Please refrain from thinking that it's attacking the actor, because it isn't.

SDAK DT.
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

This is a note for all those members who are reporting this topic as a "bashing of the actor"

It's actually totally okay, because the TM is not making fun of YM and neither are they mocking her. It's a genuine and honest comment. Please refrain from thinking that it's attacking the actor, because it isn't.

SDAK DT.

I don't think U deserve to be a DT member😆 who is that mad person who made U a viewbie?🤣

Now its my genuine and honest comment🤣
Edited by missfilmy - 10 years ago
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think , The  MOD is not able to understand IF rules...and her Moderating is very bad.

P.S.  I'm not attacking anyone...its my honest & genuine opinion😊
ritika06 thumbnail
Saraa, u once again proved that vijay made a huge mistake by making u a viewbie. 🤣 So for u,making a post saying that YM's acting was bad is not bashing. 🤣 Oh I forgot! U r not her fan,right!U only take action against members who criticise ur favorite actors even if they have not broken the rules.
Few days back,u had written that u r against celebs bashing. Next time write that u r against only ur Favorite Celebs bashing. Other celebs who r not ur favorites, their bashing is allowed so that people can know how biased u r.Now go and ban me for calling u biased. That's what u love to do to members who speak the truth about u that u r NOT a fair mod and DON'T at all deserve to be in this position. 🤢 👎🏼
jaisyjazz thumbnail
u can clearly see that what this post was intended to be
but then also we will answer it politely we have perfect and true answer to it and u will also agree to it
that starting phase was different it was not to show bharti as a villan they were showing bharti like woh unke ehsano tale dabi hui hain etc etc are use toh screen space hi kitna diya tha ke u start comparing it with the new one
after she came back tabhi they want to show her as a villan and screen space bhi de rahe hain lead actors ko itna importance nahi de rahe jitna use then how come u can say that without giving a fair chance 
think 1000 times before u say 
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I'm not anyones fan, I don't even watch the show. But the member has NOT bashed (which is when you name-call the actor) Unfortunately, acting being bad is NOT bashing, it's stating an opinion and if you disagree with it, then that's that. There's no point in arguing about it.

Before you all criticize me for being appointed for this job in the public forum, please read the rules posted in the Rules and Announcement Forum and know that you can direct your concerns regarding my moderating to gk_09

And no, I don't care about being judged as a biased moderator. I haven't interacted with any of you guys before, so ofcourse, when your favourite actor is being criticized, you all will think that I'm biased. Fair enough.

Now, instead of making this topic about me, please direct moderating concerns to gk_09 and keep this topic strictly about the new replacement who was NOT a choice of the members/fan/haters of YM but only the PH that decided.

Thankyou.
Miss.Wahian thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeviatedTesoro.

I'm not anyones fan, I don't even watch the show. But the member has NOT bashed (which is when you name-call the actor) Unfortunately, acting being bad is NOT bashing, it's stating an opinion and if you disagree with it, then that's that. There's no point in arguing about it.

Before you all criticize me for being appointed for this job in the public forum, please read the rules posted in the Rules and Announcement Forum and know that you can direct your concerns regarding my moderating to gk_09

And no, I don't care about being judged as a biased moderator. I haven't interacted with any of you guys before, so ofcourse, when your favourite actor is being criticized, you all will think that I'm biased. Fair enough.

Now, instead of making this topic about me, please direct moderating concerns to gk_09 and keep this topic strictly about the new replacement who was NOT a choice of the members/fan/haters of YM but only the PH that decided.

Thankyou.

The TM had done comparision btw, two actors...just to prove other girl is better he/she disgraced YM & call her bad actor😡...& i think Comparision btw actors is not allowed by IF Rules!!

Btw, Just for your information, Before your dis sweet advise ..even before commenting here...we have already done PM to gk_09 😆

Thank you.
Edited by Miss.Wahian - 10 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Friends - These people wil always be after Yashashri...For publicity or for forum activity 😛...

I think the topic maker is out make trouble, since Yashashri is safely out of this show and doing quite well...Jealousy no doubt...

Yashashri is a fantastic actor and she doesn't need a show like Sanskaar or a role like 'Bharti' to prove that!😊

@TM - Stop using quotes from ill informed articles and use some sense...How could Yashashri connect with the audience, when she was barely given any screen space 😛 and the character was so poorly wriiten...
Good luck to the new Bharti, but stop talking badly of YM's talent, just for you own benifit...

Yashashri has spoken positively about her experience with the Sankaar team and moved on...I think everyone esle should do the same!...

@Mods - Please close this topic...Since it is insulting towards another actor, who has left the show..Thank you 😊
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago
ktym thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well this is a funny post indeed...
Lol yashashri couldnt connect with the audience and she cannot act...wat a joke🤣
So supriya is well connected?? then all the best to SDAK👍🏼😆
Thanks for the entertaining post😆