Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Friendship Day my dear Parvarishians...😊 
I have got great friends here in this forum..and I love spending time here chatting and discussing with them. 

Coming to our show..PV has portrayed friendship is some simpler ways...so lets discuss about that...

1. The five cousins - The cousins in the show are just not cousins but very close friends...they share a great bond and help and support each other whenever needed. Ginny and Raashi needs special mention as they bond very closely like friends

2. Rocky-Aishwarya-Gokul - UD - Rocky has been shown to value friendship a lot. Aishwarya helped him a lot when he was distressed...He helped Gokul a lot in his studies and tried to save UD too...

3. Sunny-Zara -  This was a very cute friendship...😊 Both liking each other and speaking cutely was too nice..

4. Lucky-Monty -  This was a major friendship track shown...Though Lucky trusted his childhood friend a lot..he took advantage and betrayed him...from Lucky's side..he was true to his friend

5. Lucky-Rocky -  Their bond has evolved a lot and has become very friendly nowadays...

Others

Jeet-Mahesh πŸ˜†
Sweety- her friend..whose daughter's marriage she has gone to attend...Sweety values friendship so much that she has not thought of coming back for more than a month now...πŸ˜†
Raashi and her flooded bus friendπŸ˜†
Raavi and Sid...πŸ˜†
Sweety and Raghav...the lawyerπŸ˜†

I may have missed someone...so please include them also...

Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sunny and his bully friends 🀣

Raashi and those friends whom she lied regarding some videogame? 🀣

Raavi and .. urm... its unlimited list πŸ˜›

Ginny and her rockband friends. πŸ˜†

But truly, parvarrish has shown some good examples of friendship and i too have made MANY friends out here and i wish each one of them a happy friendship day. πŸ€—

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Raavi and Sid πŸ€£ were they even friends? I think he betrayed her..by revealing her secret to Jeet πŸ˜•

That flooded bus friend is Anushka πŸ˜†

But the cousins stand out for me, their bond is very much supportive. 

Forgot to mention, Raavi and Nithin, one hell of a good friend he is πŸ˜†

Jeet and Meera seem to bond very well nowadays πŸ˜†

Sid and Rocky, a true example to show, age doesn't matter in friendship. 

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Arey yar...you both are talking abt friendship which I mentioned for fun...πŸ˜† and leaving off the real ones...πŸ˜†

@Ridzz...those are just classmates yar...not friends...πŸ˜† Both for Ginny and Raashi...πŸ˜†

@FG...Raavi betrayed by not telling who she is...πŸ˜†

For me also cousins stand out the best...
but if we see out of family...Sunny-Zara was good...and even Lucky was good to Monty
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FG

Yes..I forgot abt Sid and Rocky...they have a great bond...and are really like friends...
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am not interested to discuss all the bonds mentioned above, my fav from above is lucky and rocky.

Lucky and rocky... A father understands his son better when he becomes friends with him, that is what has come out true in the show. Lucky is great friend to everyone... Add especially with his son. And rocky also finds his father more open with him when he sees a friend in him... Friendship is there in their relationship which i adore and admire alot. Teaches me that, a father should treat with his son as a friend. There are many situations when a son feels like he needs a friend to have a talk with, to discuss something with, sometimes he chooses someone from outside home as a friend but outside people are not always as guaranteed wellwisher of you as someone from your own family is. People can take advantage from your problems, they can ditch you in cover of a friend. So noting is better when your father becomes your friend :)
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@pritam
will come back about LR..:)
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shwets I didn't get you πŸ€” 

But Raavi did it to obtain the job which otherwise was for Megha. Anyway leave Raavi now πŸ˜†

From the list I have no idea about Sunny-Zara, Mahesh-Jeet, I think I missed those tracks. 
subhadip2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SWEETY   & pinky(old)  .they are more FRIENDS than SISTER
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FG

You have to watch Sunny-Zara...πŸ˜† Sunny was much more innocent then...and they were behaving like BF-GF...matlab in a cute way...and both side parents takes it so seriously...it was very funny...πŸ˜†