PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

😕I am  fan of savdhaan india ...I luv all episode of it...but today I saw one episode of utarpardesh fight back...it was  case of the robbery in train...where one soldier will save the triain from robbery...but unfortunately his fianc will be kidnaped by the robbery people...and they take the girl to the jungle but...that soldier alone  will go to jungle to rescue her ...and at last he saves her ...

I am very mush surprised of this incident ...I googled it to know this story is true or not but I did not found anything...their was one news where( Gorkha Soldier Saves Girl from Rape and Takes on 40 Train Robbers with Only a Khukuri)...if gorkha soldier save girl and from robbery then why did not savdhan indian showed the true strory,,...why they showed in a filmy way...becoz their was not any news of soldier going to jungle alone  and saving her...I am confuse ...I used to think that savdhaan indian story is true but ...😕...
                if anyone saw this episode than do reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Nepali ghorkhali saved the girl and the train people then why the savadhan indian did not showed the true thing...😡
SENSUOUS.ME thumbnail
Earlier i used to dislike watching ths show when it would focus on villagers' stories but now ever since it strated showing Urban stories i am loving it. Now it sounds equally gripping as CP.
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is something called CINEMATIC LIBERTY-the way a story is modified to make it watchable.If they donot show it like a cimema, none will watch!!
PKYEK100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india2050

There is something called CINEMATIC LIBERTY-the way a story is modified to make it watchable.If they donot show it like a cimema, none will watch!!

i agree ..but this serial is related to true story of crime...the directer can modify something but they cannot change the true story...we are not here to watch the artificial cinema ...ya directer should make the good story but they cannot change the truth of the crime...like in this episode ...the man who saved the girl and the train people is nepali gorkhali...but insted of showing the truth they showned wrong...and the girl was not kidnnaped and taken to the jungle...
                                                                    if i hadnot googled about this story then i also had  didnot know about the truth...i was also thinking that the story is true but it made me wrong...see director can  modify something but cannot change the real story...they should showed the true...we are here to watch the true story...
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Try telling that to the directors!!