Posted: 10 years ago

Friendship is a One Way Road
To Be Travelled By Two,
With hand in hand,
To care, To share,
To forgive, To Love
&
To say silently "I am Alwz wid u" 
guessed the chit chat question of today... YESSS... Its FRIENDSHIP... This is friendship week and tomorrow is Friendship Day...

guys u must be having gem like friends in your life.. Share your joy of having such precious dost in ur life with us.. so here are the chit chat questions of today.. there are three πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

😊what does friendship mean to  you...
😊share about your best buddies... anything about them...
😊any special memory with your friends that you still cherish and would like to share with us...

So lets celebrate this friendship day together

HIT LIKE if u liked d post. 

and don't forget to--

Join  NISHAD N CHANDNI FAN CLUB. It will greatly improve their Celebrity rankings. Click on "Join" button appearing on extreme left, below the list of fan members. 

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11238/nishad-vaidya/fanclub/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11187/chandni-bhagwanani/fanclub/

Please "Follow" AKA by clicking the star visible on d left side of "My Forums" box on home page of aka. 

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kya post hai aman dear...thanks a tonπŸ‘πŸ‘
FOR ME FRIEND is ...with whom i feel  free to share anythingin in  life whether its about tentions,feelings,views,arguments,thoughts,relations,study topic,any dammm thing...simple
my beautiful friend's name is raj...yes he is boy...but is true friend...whenever i have a problem he is there,...whenever i want share any dam thing...he is there...kuch bhee ho...he is always there in my side...he is the best person i met in my life till now...πŸ˜ƒ

and secondly u people...a most beautiful forum friends...guys within a small span...i am realy addicted to u guys...see this the relation...ham log kabhee mele nahee,kabhee ek dusare ko dekha nahee,...still our heart connected each other through AKA.....guys u people r realy very very special to me...love u lily,aman,sree,indu,niha...pammi, pankhi,nita,ragya,kanikaa...list is endless...a very happy friendship's day in advance...πŸ˜ƒ  ... a big hug to everyone..for making smile on my faceπŸ€—
Edited by aanaya16 - 10 years ago
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanaya16

FOR ME FRIEND is ...with whom i feel  free to share anythingin in  life whether its about tentions,feelings,views,arguments,thoughts,relations,study topic,any dammm thing...simple
my beautiful friend's name is raj...yes he is boy...but is true friend...whenever i have a problem he is there,...whenever i want share any dam thing...he is there...kuch bhee ho...he is always there in my side...he is the best person i met in my life till now...πŸ˜ƒ

and secondly u people...a most beautiful forum friends...guys within a small span...i am realy addicted to u guys...see this the relation...ham log kabhee mele nahee,kabhee ek dusare ko dekha nahee,...still our heart connected each other through AKA.....guys u people r realy very very special to me...love u lily,aman,sree,indu,niha...pankhi,nita,ragya,kanikaa...list is endless...a very happy friendship's day in advance...πŸ˜ƒ  ... a big hug to everyone..for making smile on my faceπŸ€—

waaoo anya... what a beautiful expression of your feelings yaar...dil garden garden ho gaya... m so glad that you have such a supportive friend in your life... Happy friendship day to you too.. mwuahahh... 

have u any special memory to share with us... 
aanaya16 thumbnail

and secondly u people...a most beautiful forum friends...guys within a small span...i am realy addicted to u guys...see this the relation...ham log kabhee mele nahee,kabhee ek dusare ko dekha nahee,...still our heart connected each other through AKA.....guys u people r realy very very special to me...love u lily,aman,sree,indu,niha...pammi, pankhi,nita,ragya,kanikaa...list is endless...a very happy friendship's day in advance...πŸ˜ƒ  ... a big hug to everyone..for making smile on my faceπŸ€—

OMG ...HOW CAN I forget my mom...she is the best.πŸ‘...wo muzse jyada muze jantee hai...best mom..n lovely friend...she knows everything about meπŸ˜‰
aanaya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

waaoo anya... what a beautiful expression of your feelings yaar...dil garden garden ho gaya... m so glad that you have such a supportive friend in your life... Happy friendship day to you too.. mwuahahh... 

have u any special memory to share with us... 

yes many many memories i have...
when i was doing my graduation i was at my 2 nd year...my parents were out of station...i have loads of submitions pending...i was working day night non stopingly...i had bad fever...he is the one who came at night around 12:30 pm..took me .towards doctor...called up my mom n dad.tell them about me ,aur kaha don't worry about her i am taking her care as best as possible...aap aaram se aayeye...even my mom n dad told me u r dammm lucky anaya having friend like raj..
...whole 3 days he took proper care of me...help me in my subt'n...i was topper of univercity at that year...still remebering those moments...having tear in my eyes..LUCKY TO HAVE FRIEND LIKE HIMπŸ˜›..
PLZ SHARE UR'S
Edited by aanaya16 - 10 years ago
kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when i was doing my graduation i was at my 2 nd year...my parents were out of station...i have loads of submitions pending...i was working day night non stopingly...i had bad fever...he is the one who came at night around 12:30 pm..took me .towards doctor...called up my mom n dad.tell them about me ,aur kaha don't worry about her i am taking her care as best as possible...aap aaram se aayeye...even my mom n dad told me u r dammm lucky anaya having friend like raj..
...whole 3 days he took proper care of me...help me in my subt'n...i was topper of univercity at that year...still remebering those moments...having tear in my eyes..LUCKY TO HAVE FRIEND LIKE HIMπŸ˜›..
PLZ SHARE UR'S

yaar i would have fallen for him aur tu abhi bhi soch rhi hai ??? anyway kya sweet (love story ) hain thnks fr sharing !!!!  hayye raj naam toh suna hoga ??
aanaya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanika266

yaar i would have fallen for him aur tu abhi bhi soch rhi hai ??? anyway kya sweet (love story ) hain thnks fr sharing !!!!  hayye raj naam toh suna hoga ??

ni yaar kanikaa he is just a friend infact a very good friend...nothing like that...many girls ready to fallen for him...😊
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

PLZ SHARE UR'S

wow dearie... you are indeed very lucky to have such a friend like him... oh i am feeling myself so happy for you...😊😊 so swweeettt... 

ofcourse i will share my own too... wait.. 
kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ni yaar kanikaa he is just a friend infact a very good friend...nothing like that...many girls ready to fallen for him...😊

ok kuch bhi nahi . par haan muje jaroor pyar ho jata hehehe πŸ˜³ kitna sweet hain 
aanaya16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanika266

ok kuch bhi nahi . par haan muje jaroor pyar ho jata hehehe πŸ˜³ kitna sweet hain 

haa yaar he is very good human being too...thats why my two friend doing fuilding for him...mana rahee hai usako...lekin bechara man hee nahee raha... ...just hoping for very good girl in his life...mere friend ke liye acchi see ladkee dhund nee padegeeπŸ˜›