Is bhabho behind chavi's lies

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i have never seen bhabho as a caring mother for chavi
she has always been taunting her for his mistakes
and in yesterday episode it was clear that chavi lied only because of bhabho's fear

may be right from the childhood she has been doing this and slowly she developed her skills and started lieing for major issues like failing in the exam and lieing that she scored with good marks and now the copying issue

directly or indierectly bhabho is responsible for this behaviour of chavi
being a strict mother is not bad but being always strict is something which we have to think about
particularly chavi case

i have seen her motherly care only on the day chavi had mehendi on her hands and she was feeding her (sinjaara ke din)
otherwise i have not seen her teaching the household works with affection or love

mothers can be strict but not at the cost of the freedom of the child
if bhabho had shared a good relation with chavi , i dont think chavi would be a spoilt brat
she always fears of bhabho and hides the mistakes she does

doing mistakes is human, but to admit it you need courage
and bhabho semms to have forgotten to teach that

in future if chavi behaves the same way , agin bhabho will be questioned 
i think she concentrated too much on suraj

i hope iam not wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. She is responsible for most of the RP lying because they cannot walk up to their mother and talk to her about their problems. In most families if one parent is strict the other is lenient. So the children go to the lenient one with their problems and the lenient one talks to the strict spouse to get the matter sorted out. Here Bhabasa totally gave up monitoring, Bhabo the strict parent was left to handle them. They found solace in no place. So they lied to have their way. Bhabo's bitterness, harshness and crude behavior stems from her difficult past. Her experiences and struggle have made her bitter and harsh. That has had an effect on the children as well. Only one child remained golden hearted in this mess and that is Suraj. Since his shop is close to the house, Bhabo must have influenced him as well. So for Suraj Bhabo has to get credit and equally she has to take the blame for others.Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u said right thala.not only for chavi's lie but for mohit's lie and vikram too long before.

in all..bhabo's upbringing is imp,good teachings,showing love to all not partiality-bhabo missed all this.
if bhabo can say lie,then y cant they.like mother like children.she stooped low, so they too.so its bhabo's mistake also by their own.

if bhabo is reason behind suraj's good characters then here also.all person has some good qualities in them but how get they moulded,its in the hands of the parents.

Edited by udnis - 10 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Good One , Indeed  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Really  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Great  ðŸ˜ƒ  And ðŸ˜ƒ Nice 😃  View 😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
sorry forgot to add vikram and mohit too in this list

in yesterday episode after listening to bhabhasa's bhashan bhabho  agreed but said that she is still a mother and she cannot see her child in distress

why she always thinks of only suraj
why is she not bothered about her other children
as a mother bhabho is a failure

agree that she has faced only difficulties in her early days but  as a mother it is her sole repsonsiblity to train her children on walk on the right path

she cant escape in the name of taking the responsiblity of the head of the family, she has to balance both
and i think bhabho will learn that from sandy in future
how to manage both the family and profession
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We'd a great debate on this matter in the past esp in Uma aunty and Fatima Ammi's created threads!

I firmly believe that after certain age lets say teenage, we're responsible for our actions. We cant blame it to anyone. Many important factors affects to build up person's character like surroundings, kinda people he/she stays in touch, eating habits, environment etc..

I don't think we should completely blame Bhabho's "Parvarish" for their lies. Let's say if anyone becomes a "terrorist" - Is it because her mother taught it the childhood? - No. right?.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In my opinion Bhabho has failed as a mother, a wife and mother-in-law.  Her tyranny has brought nothing but problems for her family.  I would say that Suraj has turned out well inspite of her and not because of her. The woman has no principles. She will stoop to any level to get what she wants and the worst part is her trying to justify it in the name of good for the family. Why should it be Sandhya's responsibility to straighten all that she has made crooked?  I've never seen a more selfish mother who cares two hoots about the wishes of the son whom she claims to love. 

She very well knows that Sandhya's dreams have now become Suraj's dream and yet she does not stop in her efforts to shatter them.  Who is she to decide what is good for him?  He is thirty years old and quite capable of leading his own life without her interference. She talks of Chavi and Meena lying but what about her? She was encouraging Chavi to learn from the leaked question paper.  She tricked Sandhya into eating those liquor chocolates. 

It is more dangerous to be around people like Bhabho who pretends to be righteous and caring but are nothing but control freaks who are unscrupulous than to be around people who are outright bad and have no qualms in showing their true colors because at least in the second case, one knows the deal and stays clear from them.    

If she continues to hide the fact that she is aware of Chavi's and Emily's deeds which had caused Sandhya to lose the two pots it only means that she is not interested to correct them.

Bhabasa may be useless but he has a heart of gold.  He never fails to show her the mirror and even when her conscience troubles her she quickly recovers to blunt it and let her arrogance rule.

I so want her treachery in feeding those liquor chocolates to come to light in front of the whole family. That would dispel everyone's high opinion of her.
Edited by Opti - 10 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is not solely Bhabho who is responsible for Chavi's lies. Because Chavi's basic nature is like this only.

But yes she is a failed mother.
She is always taunting Chavi or Mohit but have never  seen her sitting down and talking it out with the kids. Maybe she belongs to old school of thought. But if she can have heart to heart talk with Suraj why not with others? I also feel that Babasa who is shown so sensible never explains things to any of his other children.

thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Amlu-

We'd a great debate on this matter in the past esp in Uma aunty and Fatima Ammi's created threads!

I firmly believe that after certain age lets say teenage, we're responsible for our actions. We cant blame it to anyone. Many important factors affects to build up person's character like surroundings, kinda people he/she stays in touch, eating habits, environment etc..

I don't think we should completely blame Bhabho's "Parvarish" for their lies. Let's say if anyone becomes a "terrorist" - Is it because her mother taught it the childhood? - No. right?.

i do agree with the last line , but  a terrorist is not made overnight , he is slowly and graduallly made
as a mother she has to guess his/her moves , what he is doing, who are his freinds, how he reacts to situations
a terrorist himself proves that he and his mother didnt share everything or else she would not have allowed to him to become a terrorist

a mother can correct her child at any age, if the child goes wrong, will she keep quiet saying that my child is a grown up now, so he has correct himself i shouldnt interfere
a mother is still a mother for a 50 yr old person , she still has rights to question him or rather guide him

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bhabho had to resort to being a disciplinarian when she had 4 little kids in the house perhaps. She has refused to grow up with them and make modifications to her parental behavior. She is in love with the false sense of power she has gained by instilling fear. Her mammoth ego will not let her see the error of her ways. She is still focusing on bringing that one untouchable spirit called Sandhya that is far above her in her every way under her control. In the process, she is headed towards losing everything. 

I hope Sandy winning SBC will be an eye opener for her. Power of love is far greater than any fear mongering which Mohit is using and which she will attempt now to use with Sandhya to get the last matka broken. If she threatens Sandy that she is going to lose her parivaar if she wins and Sandy still chooses to win, it will give her a real jolt. Suraj and Sandhya going against her is the real end of her reign. She will be left powerless. She needs to realize that.