keerti nagpure aka siddhi in a cameo role

ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Keerti Nagpure the cute damsel who won millions of hearts as Siddhi in 'Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka' on Colors will  soon be seen after a long break in 'Beta Hi Chahiye' on Big Magic Channel.
TellyBuzz decided to chat with her to know about her comeback on Big Magic Channel.
Keerti Nagpure opined "I am happy and delighted to be part of 'Beta Hi Chaiye' on Big Magic Channel; and the reason why I chose to do a cameo was because the cast is known to me since I have worked with them earlier on in 'Parichay'. Thus, I decided to take up this cameo role."
Elaborating more on her role and character she plays in the serial, Keerti said, "I play a researcher who has come to research on the culture of a joint family. The interesting part comes when I enter the house and the male members of the family get attracted towards me."
When we asked her what made her choose this particular role, she said, "I liked the role and wanted to try something out of the box. I went to the US for events and after returning from US, I continued with my studies. I was away from the television industry so I took up this show and now I will also be also looking for a few good lead roles. This time I wish to try something out of the league and I have already started giving the auditions."
Keerti had a beautiful bond with her co-stars of 'Parichay', and we asked her if she was in touch with any of the co-stars, her prompt reply was, "Of course I am in touch with each and everyone, and we do meet whenever we get time. Especially I and Sameer Soni Sir are in touch via text messages, as I have spent most of my time with him, and I miss him a lot."
Keerti has other plans too. "I have just completed  my degree in Interior designing and would like to pursue both the things acting as well as my higher studies, "she concluded.
We are waiting to see you on screen Keerti!

from teelybuzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanasinal thumbnail
really happy to c keerti cumback but most happy after reading that she is in touch with sameer sir moreπŸ˜‰ n also met him
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for sharing
glad to hear that keerti is in touch with samir through via messagesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
so keerti has auditioned for few lead roles..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS for this article..

I m really glad to know tht Sameer n Keerti r still in touche with each other...

missing them a lot...

Guys..pls comment on this article..

Sameer n Keerti's rank will increase as both of them r tagged in this article...

surbhij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
very happy to see her cumback 😊
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So happy for Keerti.

Its good to hear that she still has great bonding with the cast of Parichay . Glad to know she still keeps in touch with Samir.

Happy for  Keerti and Samir for both of them have something new coming up soon . Keerti's cameo and Samir's new show.

Hope to see the Samir and Keerti soon in a new project soon.

A dream come true for all SINAL fans.

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silambu

So happy for Keerti.

Its good to hear that she still has great bonding with the cast of Parichay . Glad to know she still keeps in touch with Samir.

Happy for  Keerti and Samir for both of them have something new coming up soon . Keerti's cameo and Samir's new show.

Hope to see the Samir and Keerti soon in a new project soon.

A dream come true for all SINAL fans.

@bold .ameen..me to wish the same..or better if some production house is reading and realize SINAL popularity , i hope they get a new daily soap as lead together in a good channel and with a PH that would cash on their popularity giving due respect to them and their fans wishes ...