TB: 'I am excited for MKAP 2' - Pooja Gor!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

"I am excited for Pratigya 2" - Pooja Gor

TellyBuzz got in touch with the pretty actress Pooja Gor to know about her upcoming show and journey in the industry..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
her fav show :The Serial...😲

she want to do reality show...which Nach Baliye...🤢

MKAP 2 : 😭 not interested as its soul is not there (Arhaan Behll)

didn;t ever imagine that we wr not interested in MKAP2 for which we fought with Channel & PH...but what to do they change the script & there is no room left for its hero Arhaan Behll...

they change the hero & we change our plan to watch not only mkap2 but the SP Channel too...yes after mkap ended i totally boycott the SP channel...
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS .😊.but no more interested in mkap2 ..😭 as it will not be mkap at all without AB...N she njoyed doing THE SERIAL😲🤢 LOL she has made it very loud n clear many times that she is very happy being with RSA n njoys working with him ..hope v also accept the bitter truth 😉..the sooner the better for us ..wish her all the best for everything😊
Edited by heera1702 - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eagerly waiting for MKAP 2 to start ... 😃 

hope the timings don't clash with Do dil bandhi ek dor se... as much as it is painful to see AB n PG with other leads on screen , I guess if they r happy in what they r doing , so am I... 😃
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for Pratigya 2😛
all the best Pooja😃
prajafan thumbnail
TFS the exciting news!! 😛 I give a **** whether you were the SOUL or HOLE of MKAP,  because I Hope to catch Part 2 from day 1!

By the way, you are very good in Savdhaan India, with your simple elegant looks and that husky musical voice of yours. You look like a kid out of school and I can hardly believe that you played Pratigya with such sensitivity and restraint.  My whole family  watches the show at weekends, because of you. Somebody at your Birthday bash called you a 'brilliant actress',  that YOU ARE.

Regarding ' The Serial',  it is not a sin to enjoy your company better with friends and lots of bonhomie around.  Hope you find time to finish your studies,  but  that certainly does not make you a lesser person!!!!

Wish you best of LUCK, Pooja😃
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She's not mentioned rsa anywhere in article.. unless I missed any part.. the serial would be most memorable , it's most recent and she wasn't lead so back to back shots not there and she had a lot of free time .. savdhan India she is doing a terrific job 👍🏼 
mkap 2 😕 no comment that itself is confusion confusion...

Originally posted by: heera1702

TFS .😊.but no more interested in mkap2 ..😭 as it will not be mkap at all without AB...N she njoyed doing THE SERIAL😲🤢 LOL she has made it very loud n clear many times that she is very happy being with RSA n njoys working with him ..hope v also accept the bitter truth 😉..the sooner the better for us ..wish her all the best for everything😊

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
TFS 😊

Hope she does a nice new serial forgetting about mkap 2...irrespective of who is there or not there mkap2 it self doesn't seem promising...and without Arhaan in it...😲 chances of the magic repeating is rare...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
MKAP2 will soon go on floors this year itself?How come😕?As far as I know SP doesn't have time slot this yr.. Tera Mera Rishta Purana,Mahabharat these shows are in line so keep dreaming Miss Pearl😳
And truly speaking I didn't like PG's some answersThe serial her fav show😲?then why don't u do season 2 of the serial instead MKAP2?really don't wana see MKAP2 without our KST😡Thanks God Arhaan refused to do MKAP2!!

TFS!!
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Congrats Pooja dear for your color change😃