Written Update-1st August,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Alakh is thinking about yesterday's event. Saras comes to handover some file and she tells him she's not going to forgive him easily. He answers her back saying I'm not here to ask for your forgiveness, I did what I thought was right but the decision is your's. Alakh tells him he should've gone ahead with his suggestion, this shows how he doesn't trust himself. You're like my brother, if your suggestion is rejected you stop trying. Saras stops her saying I'm nothing like him, I do what I believe in and this is my proposal. He leaves from there.

Kusum and Sunny are talking about Saras, sunny is worried that he can't find him. Kusum suggest that may be he wanted to meet Kumud, sunny ask her did she talk about something like this. She shakes her head and tells him that they should go and meet her. Gunn stops them from doing such thing.

Saras and Kumud are both going towards their respective rooms, Saras stops Kumud and tells him that he agreed with her but Kumud never bends herself for injustice and she can't tolerate her disrespect. She respects relationships but she can't tolerate injustice. You can't do this, you're brave so stay brave.

Pramad is talking to someone(probably a girl), his mother comes and asks him where he's going. She starts lecturing him on how he should be a good husband. He tries to leave but she tells him he should love her, this all money is nothing for her if you don't love her. He's acting all nonchalant and leaves without hearing anything further.

In ratnanagri, VC and Kusum are talking about Kumud, VC voices his desire to meet her once after marriage, Kusum agrees and asks for his permission to meet her, he tells her to go. Gunn comes again and stops her but VC backs her up saying Kumud will feel better, Gunn is adamant so VC has to agree with her.

Kumud's MIL comes in Saras room and asks him why he didn't take any medicine or he didn't eat anything. He makes an excuse that he forgot, she tells him how he should talk to someone or her about his problems, she asks him about his family. He tells her his mom and dad both passed away. He thanks them for their hospitality and somehow the topic diverts from him to Kumud. He suggests that someone from Kumud's family should come here because she can talk to them easily. She agrees with him.

MIL is telling Murakhdas to get mithai for Kumud's family, Alakh is listening to this, she asks her why she's calling them ? What is Kumud going to tell about her husband that he drinks and what if he misbehaves with her and her family, she agrees. That maid is overhearing the whole convo

Maid comes in Pramad's room, she tells him now everything has changed when he got married. He tells her that nothing has changed and he anyways told Kumud that she should not expect anything from him. She tells him you told all this to Kumud but who's gonna make your family understand everything and she tells him what happened between MIL and Alakh. She is infuriating him, and he starts talking how this is all because of Kumud, he decides to teach her a lesson.

Alakh gives cellphone to Saras, murakhdas tells him what Alakh said about Kumud's family. Saras is worried and decides to call Kusum himself.

Precap: Buddhidhan gets a call from someone who tells them about some missing person names Saraswati Chandra. Saras is sitting there listening to the whole conversation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yipeee...ME 1st. Thanks for the detailed WU
prinks75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update.
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update!
Surish thumbnail
thank you
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  😃    Thanks A Lot 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃 Wither Story ❓  😃 Lacks Direction, Me Thinks 😃

😃 😃 😃  😃 😃  Pretty 😃   😃 Nice 😃   😃   😃
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely written update...:)