Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi.  This is actually the epilogue to my SS:  Sultan and Dipali's Destruction.  Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3668056
Hope you enjoy the romance.  πŸ˜‰ Ohh if any part seems confusing, just refer back to the link I posted above.  πŸ˜Š

--------------------------

Madhu and Bittuji return to RK Mansion at approximately the same time as RK.  Madhu sees him at the door, runs up to him and throws herself into his arms.

Madhu (whispers):  I am so happy to see you.

RK (tightens his hold on Madhu):  Me too Biwi'me too.

Madhu (pulls back and hits his arm):  How dare you Mr. Rishab Kundra leave without informing me?!?  You promised not to do anything stupid, remember?

RK (rubs his arm):  Ouch.  Damn Madhu'I didn't know my little Biwi was so strong.  That actually stings. 

Madhu (glares):  Don't you dare deflect my question Mr. Rishab Kundra!

RK (pulls her back into his arms and counters):  I promised to fix everything.  (Grins) And I did.

Madhu (tries to remain stern):  Still'you should have told me about your plan.

RK picks Madhu up and walks past a blushing Bittuji.

Madhu (protests):  RK'what are you doing? 

RK (calls back to Bittuji):  Good night Bittuji! 

Bittuji (responds):  Good night Chief and Bhabiji.

He runs out of the house just as RK carries Madhu up the stairs.

Madhu (hits his chest):  Besharam.  You embarrassed poor Bittuji. Neither did I even get a chance to thank him properly for all his assistance today.

RK (passionately):  You can thank him all day tomorrow. But tonight you are mine..just mine.

Madhu smiles, it is impossible to resist RK when he turns on his charm.  Still she's not going to give in that easily. Not till she has extracted a promise from him that he will discuss EVERYTHING in regards to matters that are important to them. Matters that may affect their relationship.

They enter their room, RK places her on the bed and he leans in closer for a kiss.  But Madhu pushes him and sits up.

Madhu (sternly):  We are not done discussing RK.  Don't you dare try to distract me!

RK (sighs):  Can a man not at least get a welcome home kiss?

Madhu (holds back her smile):  Maybe later'that is if you are a good boy, cooperate and answer my questions.

RK (grumpily sits up):  Fine'make it fast woman. 

Madhu (folds her arms over her chest):  Why didn't you tell me what you were planning to do with Sultan?

RK:  Err'because you would have protested, thrown a fit, would have read me a lecture that my way is the wrong way, you would have called the moral police on me'

Madhu (quirks her brows and interrupts):  Still feel that way after what I did with Dipali?

RK (curious):  I know you called and told me to not come home till you have taken care of her.  So what did you do to her Biwi?

Madhu (shrugs her shoulders):  I took a page out of your book.

RK (confused):  Meaning?

Madhu explains to RK the plan she concocted and then carried out with the help from Bittuji.  His eyes lit up with unholy appreciation at the clever and brutal way his Biwi took care of Dipali.

RK (admiringly):  Well'what do you know?  My Jungli Billi can do more than just meow and show her claws.  She's bloody ruthless!

Madhu (puts her arms around his neck):  That's right Patidev.  You better remember that for next time when you make an important decision without consulting me. 

RK (half-smiles):  Ahaan. 

Madhu (sternly):  I want a promise Mr. Rishab Kundra!

RK (solemnly):  I promise to share and discuss with you on important matters before I take any actions.  Happy?

Madhu smiles and lightly kisses his lips.  She laughs and pulls away when he tried to deepen the kiss.

RK (growls in frustration):  Biwi'you're a tease!  (Curious) By the way, why did you decide today of all days to punish Dipali?  It's not the first time she played her cheap tricks to separate us.  She has been after you from the moment you two met.  Why now?

Madhu (simply):  Because she endangered your life and that IS UNACCEPTABLE.

RK (pulls her close and gently places his lips on her forehead):  I am the luckiest man on earth to have you as a wife.  My very own, personal Jungli Billi.

Madhu (smiles mischievously):  Too bad I can't say the same for you.

RK (growls): Biwi!

Madhu (grins):  Just kidding RK.  Just kidding.  You can't be the only one to crack jokes.  (Becomes serious) I also asked Bittuji to release a public statement to the press regarding the whole fiasco with Sultan.  It will be printed on tomorrow's news.

RK (folds his arms across his chest):  So I won't be surprised, what statement did you ask Bittuji to give on my behalf?

Madhu (shrugs):  Nothing other than facts Patidev.  I told Bittuji to publish facts that are already established.  The world recognizes maa as papa's wife and you as his son.  The picture with Meera and papa could very well be false.  It does not prove that they were married.  And that you won't accept it till you see legal proof of this alleged marriage.  (Grins) Without the proof, people will just brush it off.  So my dearest RK, no one can take away the K for Kundra from your name and no one else will dare to do so.  Not as long as your Jungli Billi is still around.

RK is overcome with emotions and pulls Madhu in for a kiss but she pushes him away.

RK (growls in frustration):  What now Madhu?

Madhu (glares):  You need to apologize to maa.  RK she didn't tell you because she wanted to protect you.  She's your mother and protecting her child from life-altering, ugly truth is part of the job description.  You will get it through your thick skull and stop punishing maa.  Do you understand me Mr. Rishab Kundra?!?  Don't you dare hurt our maa!  She has suffered enough already to last her several lifetimes.

RK (pulls her close):  Will you accept and let me kiss you if I say I will apologize first thing tomorrow morning?

Madhu (smiles and puts her arms around his neck):  Of course.  (RK leans down) But before you do'where are you taking me on our honeymoon?

RK (frustrated):  If you keep running your mouth, what would be the point of going on one if I can't do a damn thing to you?

Madhu (hits his chest):  RK!  I can tell you right now'I don't want to go to Paris.  (Mischievous twinkle in her eyes) I want to go to Venice.

RK (brushes his lips on hers in a feather light kiss):  And why Venice Biwi?

Madhu:  Ohh'my ex-boyfriend lives there.  (Sighs dramatically)  I miss him terribly.  (Barely controls her laughter) He was so sweet! He always indulged my every whim.

RK (growls):  Minx!  (Lips hovering over hers) Now may I kiss my Biwi?

Madhu (pulls him down with her on bed and smiles mischievously):  Just a kiss dearest Pati?

All is right in their world again as they made passionate love to each other all night long.  Let this be a lesson to all those with malicious intent against Rishbala.  The King and Queen of the Jungle will annihilate all those who oppose and try to separate them.  

THE END

Edited by Tainar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice :D
Well done!

Love the last bit! :)

"All is right in their world again as they made passionate love to each other all night long.  Let this be a lesson to all those with malicious intent against Rishbala.  The King and Queen of the Jungle will annihilate all those who oppose and try to separate them. "

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
It's quite nice. Very well written. πŸ‘
Better than the show for sure. πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This was amazing and very very cute.
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This one is kinda cute and amazing😊..love this pair of jungle billies as Pati n biwi 
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS... 😊 loved it very much .. 😳
Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stephanie-

Nice :D
Well done!

Love the last bit! :)

<font size="3">"All is right in their world
again as they made passionate love to each other all night long. Let this be a lesson to all those with
malicious intent against Rishbala. The
King and Queen of the Jungle will annihilate all those who oppose and try to separate
them. </font>"

Thanks babes! We need to see this avatar from our Rishbala instead of the hysterical Madhu and Silent RK. Sigh... Can't the CVs get a hint? Lol.
bonhishikha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adorable OS!! Such a cute and frustrated RK ⭐️ with his junglee billi😈. The best part is we got to read of some action 😳☺️ between the newly weds which is sadly missing in the serial

Tainar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

It's quite nice. Very well written.πŸ‘

Better than the show for sure.πŸ˜†

Thank you! Now if only our Rishbala in the show can get some time for romance. Sigh..! ;)
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG β˜ΊοΈ loved it !!!! πŸ‘