Few Points regarding the current track.

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello fellow members!

We have a great track going on right now in the show๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, sorry for the bakwas joke๐Ÿ˜† but there is something I want to share with you all so made a post.

I visit the forum almost everyday & just look around if there is something interesting to watch or read. So from all that I have come to some conclusion:

ST told that this show is larger than life. Moreover he & even VD said once that some unexpected twist is coming up in the show. Well, I think as this is a Indian TV show so anything illogical can happen anytime whether it goes with the track or not, they can show any stupid thing.
So there is nothing new if they show:
1. Madhu taking revenge from RK๐Ÿคข (I know if this happens, the show will definitely get TRPs in negative).
2. Another twist may be MK is alive.
3. RK may die (because in the scene where RK-Sultan were on the cliff & Madhu came, she said that whether RK is alive or not she will always love RK).
4. Madhu-RK divorce (already lot of articles are there based on this).
5. RK may go mad for Madhu as Sultan won't be found again.
6. Sultan may force Madhu to act in movies for well being of RK. ( I know they showed RK-Madhu in the promos where Madhu was running away from the limelight but anything can happen in this so-called larger than life show).๐Ÿ˜ก

These are some possible twists according to me. I chose these reasons as they are the most illogical twists & even rarely shown in any TV show till now.

RK's character is somewhat inspired by Salman Khan if you notice it well. So it can happen as Salman Khan is still single & he has experienced lot of heart breaks so they can show that with RK too. (of course not exactly like what all happened with Salman but somewhat)๐Ÿ˜•

Above all what I feel is something fishy with the actors/actresses & the CVs. I am still wondering what made CVs introduce such crap things in the show. They have definitely thought something else when they planned the show but now either they have lost their brains or they are no longer interested in the show. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

The worst thing CVs are doing is by showing a female as weak. They are showing Madhu as "abala nari" & always "daya ki maari"๐Ÿ˜ก I think they should stop showing a female character so weak. We say in 21st century females are equal to males, really๐Ÿ˜ฒ?
This shows our mentality that still female is a weaker class compared to males. And males can dominate females.
One request to CVs: till now you have shown lot of blunders done by Madhu & now please spare us from that๐Ÿ˜ก
Show Madhu strongly fighting for her husband & show some intelligent tactics used by her to get RK out of jail with dignity. This way you can show that even females are capable of doing something worth. Why always show the old ghisa-pitta abala nari track??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Whatever CVs are showing right now is next to impossible thing. We know that its a fiction so they won't show much reality but please CVs this much illogical thing is something very stupid. Please don't make your minds so creative that we viewers die watching it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

The way they are showing Sultan's obsessiveness, I am scared they will end up breaking RishBala forever๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and if this happens I am definitely going to kill the person behind this great story๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Inspite of being aware of the fact that majority loves RishBala, I don't know why CVs can't show something related to their life. Why they always want to show them crying? I am sure for getting sympathy CVs show RishBala suffering (as mostly it is shown in reality shows)๐Ÿ˜ก

I can see that the CVs are done with the show. And anytime soon they will close it down. Well, its better to shut instead of going on introducing stupid illogical tracks. The only thing which I will miss to the core when they finally shut is DVD. I love their pair & I am definitely going to miss them badly. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Please press the like button if you like the post, comment if you agree/disagree & share your views.๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Please people don't bash any of the actors here as this post is just related to RK-Madhu & Bhai. So please note that I am only talking about the show & not VD, DD, AR. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Another thing is these are just my views & so please don't take it as any news or upcoming track update๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you.
Regards,
Honey๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupa1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will miss madhu rk chemistry if the show shuts down and i have a feeling it will shut down,,,, cvs dont know what to do... the sultan track is dragging and rishibala love story has got lost in between,,,,for the lasdt few dayys track is atrocious
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa1939

i will miss madhu rk chemistry if the show shuts down and i have a feeling it will shut down,,,, cvs dont know what to do... the sultan track is dragging and rishibala love story has got lost in between,,,,for the lasdt few dayys track is atrocious

Totally agree!๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for commenting & liking๐Ÿ˜Š
-HJ- thumbnail

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for commenting & liking๐Ÿ˜Š
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good post...agree with u Honey

ll miss DVD/Rishbala if shw went off air
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agreed what u said abt Madhu's character --- CV's indeed has shown Madhu as a weak person ---- & If they r planning 2 shut down the show then i vl be more than happy --- Its better 2 close before it becomes more disgusting & we start hating the show which we loved the most once.
dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
RK Madhu deserves each other & No separation please
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well dear agar aap logic ki baat kar rahe ho to logic to show me usi din khatam ho gaya tha jis din MB madam ne 5 mintue RK babua ki papa & his sad past ki story sunne k baad usse maaf kar diya aur ek din baad hi uske saath bathroom,bedroom romance me busy ho gayi thi, kya aapko lagta hai koi bhi strong & self -respect wali ladki itani beizzati sahne k baad apne husband ya lover ko aasani se maaf kar degi ?
dusri baat agar rishbala ki happy-2 life hogi to MB heroine kyo banegi ?? iss show ko suru se dark love-story kah k present kiya gaya hai to fir family drama ki tarah 24x7 romance kitne din dikhaya ja sakta hai.
                          aur sabse important baat kon si memorable love -story bina villain k hoti hai,agar aap rajsree films ki tarah hum saath-saath hain ki umeed kar rahe hain to fir kuch bolna hi bekar hai. ye show MB k simple ladki se film-star banne ki kahani hai aur jaisi wo hai agar wo heroine banti hai to iske peeche ek badi tragedy hi hogi...lets wait & watch

Edited by TUM-tum - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post!!!

but the only possible track is Rishbala kicking Bhai's buttand his sorry face exiting the show.. ๐Ÿ˜†
take my word!!! there is no separation happening at least not because of the sleazebag..

we just need to be patient, and not buy fake articles or delusional posts... the CVs have indicated it multiple times that its only Rishbala..
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

Good post...agree with u Honey

ll miss DVD/Rishbala if shw went off air

Thank you Trupti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Going to miss DVD. Actually already missing as i m not watching the show anymore