CID

Celebrity Profile DP - POLLS

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I got this message as a PM from a DT member.

Hey everyone ,

Lately there have been numerous requests regarding celebrity profile picture change and most of them have been made up on a personal basis rather than from a group of members/fans.Its nearly impossible to change profile pictures on every members request. So we have laid out some new rules to make an easier approach.

1)Profile pictures of celebrity fan clubs will be changed only once in six months. No request of changing the profile will be accepted in between .

2)Topics made in between six month time period for changing profile picture will be closed without further notice.

3)No profile picture change will be made on personal request (ie PMing higher DT ) ,If you want a change then you suggest and majority of the members (atleast 20) have to vote a yes for the picture then only that picture will be uploaded as profile picture in celebrity fanclub.

4) Newbies votes wont be counted so as to keep the voting fair and impartial .

5)The computation of votes will be done by counting the positive comments and not likes you get on your main post.

NEW 6) Voting should be done in the forum of the show the actor is currently in or it should be done in
Updating Cast, Actor's Profile, Gallery-Post Here thread. People should vote specifying which actor they are voting for.

Best regards,

It has been a long time since the DPs of CID actors have been updated. So we can open polls to select good DPs in accordance with the above rules.

There are some specifications for the DP too. Those who were involved in the previous DP change, could you please post them here?

I request a few membersto volunteer, so that we can take this forward. Since we have a batallion team, let's have 5 or 6 members, each holding polls for 2 actors. Let's not have it all at once...let's do 2 Dps a week.
Volunteers, please reply with 2 actors whose DP poll you are ready to open.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
I would be more than willing to do 2. Let's say the duo. ðŸ˜›
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice thread Visrom! Yes I think this idea is right...it would be a refreshing change to see our CID celebrities DP to be changed more often or even our favourite celebrities in general. Thank you for this much needed thread. 👏

Yes sure I would love to volunteer to make polls for the girls Shreya and Purvi!  I mean Ansha Sayed and Janvi Chedda!

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 10 years ago
visrom thumbnail
CIDians, please volunteer...after 4-5days, I will randomly allocate to someone and then please don't come back saying no one is invited to open threads. 😉Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@vis...u can take me as volunteer...
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

@vis...u can take me as volunteer...

Duo and 2 ladies DP are being done .by Shreya and PP...can u do Satam sir and Narendra sir DP?

Someone please come forward to do Dinesh sir, Hrishikesh, Vikas Kumar, Shraddha Musale, , Abhay Shukla and Pankaj(whats the actor's name) ðŸ˜ģEdited by visrom - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Duo and 2 ladies DP are being done .by Shreya and PP...can u do Satam sir and Narendra sir DP?

Someone please come forward to do Dinesh sir, Hrishikesh, Vikas Kumar, Shraddha Musale, , Abhay Shukla and Pankaj(whats the actor's name) ðŸ˜ģ

yeah no problem...give it to me...
but btw sorry for asking silly question - its not 100% clear to me what xactly i have to do ðŸĪŠ
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

3)No profile picture change will be made on personal request (ie PMing higher DT ) ,If you want a change then you suggest and majority of the members (atleast 20) have to vote a yes for the picture then only that picture will be uploaded as profile picture in celebrity fanclub.

Does it means that we post few pics of ACP sir (say 10 pics of ACP sir) & it will be vote on that...suppose No5 pics got max votes that means it will be selected as final DP...is it ??
visrom thumbnail
No...have poll only with 3 pics...not even poll, open normal thread because they are not going to accept likes...everyone has to say why they like the DP and the selected DP should get min 20 votes. I feel this is next to impossibleon our forum. On top of it newbies votes are not accepted...

First you choose some good dps and arrive at final 3...then open voting threads.

Each week we'll open 2 voting threads. The volunteers can decide who will open what. You can do all discussions on this thread. And yeah please post the specs for DP. Make sure those which don't meet the specs are not posted for voting.Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
okay got it !!! I will post tomorrow surely 3 pics of ACP sir & Salunkhe sir...

And i think the pics must be 200*200 pixel right ??
just checked the present one...