Saraswatichandra-WU-29/7- Khoon bhari maang!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And Gosh what a gripping episode...I could not get the HD version yesterday as SP uploaded it late๐Ÿ˜ก And hence I am uploading the WU so late late..Blame SP๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Nah seriously was damn tired...but hope you guys are always as forgiving...

So let us start the update but first...just a thought...
I was just reminded today of the one of the first things he told Kumud, when she had told him to stay back...in their first meet outside the house, and he had told her that "Abhi nahi jaa paaya toh kabhi nahi jaa paunga" ...The man made a prophecy in that sentence...it has been months since he said that and he still has not been able to leave...Fate binds them so securely...in this case it binds them with blood...and it is said na...that one is the most difficult to break!!!

Once again they both proved how just star crossed they were...!!! *Sigh*

The update has a lot of running comments ..so people who dont wish to read it can read the short version copied from SP here...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kumud gets injured as Pramad pushes her. Saraswatichandra sees Pramad drinking, and decides not to leave the house. He enquires Kumud if Pramad hit her. Kumud asks him not to hurt Pramad. Saraswatichandra takes the aarti from Kumud. Vidyachatur tells Guniyal that there are rumors of Pramad having a habit of consuming liquor. Sunny tries to explain to Kusum that Saraswatichandra did not hurt Kumud, intentionally. Saraswatichandra breaks a glass on his hand and hurts himself.
Now for my bak bak update.

So we have the Drunkard Tharki (Pramad) abusing his wife and telling her off as he picks the bottle again for drinking...His push although has injured Kumud who is now dripping blood from her face...The horrible man then walks away drinking as Kumud goes after him...
Saras on the other side is all packed to leave when he sees the drunkard pass by fully drunk...As he stood there, he finds a droplet of blood that has leaked on his hand...the source of blood is Kumud who is standing on the corridor above him watching her drunkard hubby leave...
Saras looks above and finds no one but he KNOWS it has to be Kumud...and he throws his back pack and climbs the stairs realizing Kumud is injured (Loved ...completely that small detail..he literally THROWS away his back pack and runs after her...So significant..Just the way he sheds away all his baggage, emotional or mental, when he sees her in difficultly,...)
And the look on his face as he runs towards her with no other thought in his mind except HER

Just look at the way he looks at her

And then the realization hits!! Amazing twist of fate na as he realizes that once the blue eyed girl of a family has landed in this hell of abuse because of his one ill fated decision...

As Kumud said...His Kumud is dead, and it is so visible..the spunky smart and spirited girl is deadd๐Ÿ˜ญ

And it is only HE who revives her back..as she looks at him and finds her own spunk and spine back...Even though to abuse him...but she does..and rightly so...in this hell hole of the place, he is the only one she knows and connects with...who else will she pour her anger on but HIM..and she has to...because she knows if she weakens she will be not be able to stop herself from crossing the line which is not Kumud at all...

She stands up and tells him that he is being rude as he cannot and should not enter the room for it is the room of Mrs. Pramad๐Ÿคข and addresses him as Navinchandra...Saras is damned hurt and he asks who has done this...Kumud replies...Someone named Saraswatichandra (Kudos to this scene...that moment, that word summed up everything..he is the Karta of everything, and she holds him in contempt...even Pramad doesnot have the power to hurt her because every action of  her fate is not because of Saras..)
Saras is taken aback as he hears these words..

Kumud looks on with contempt (So dead she was before he came into her room, and now look at her..ready to light a fire in the house!!)

Saras ignores the jibe with difficulty and changes his question and asks "how did she get this injury" ..Very smart Saras...

Tu lakh taane maar, Mein tera dard nahi bardasht kar paunga..

The look he gives when he asks if it was PRamad

He relentlessly questions her as she refuses to answer or meet his eyes...he then finally says Kumud...and holds the question in his eyes

And understand that he is right...

He tries to go away in anger to teach PRamad a lesson, but Kumud says that he is not to say anything to Her dearest Hubby๐Ÿคข not even to touch him (Oh yes for touching and everything we have that Kallleee๐ŸคขKa)

Saras gives her a look of challenge like who is going to stop me...

and again turns away but Kumud gives him her Kasam...and Saras is defeated

He is all astonished as she stops him

She tells him that he is her husband and she cannot bear his insult...Saras is hurt but still says that she is committing a big mistake...She retorts saying that she had committed a mistake already by trusting a wrong man and she is bearing that brunt ...the punishment...atleast her hubby doesnot fake his love or give false promises๐Ÿ˜ญ

He tells him to leave her room immediately...Saras looks on with pain in his face but she refuses to acknowledge..he sees the bandage and tries to give it to her..but she just turns away...

He breaks down and walks away and she looks at him after he leaves
She too breaks down and both remember their time when she was injured and he was tending to it...Kumud clutches the bandage that he had been trying to give to her and starts crying...and Saras is walking down the hall completely lost!!!!

In the morning...Kumud is doing the pooja along with her family..Mrs. BD praises her and that it feels like everything will be alright since she is here (Why do people want Kumud to heal everything...DB and LN wanted Kumud to heal Saras and now this one wants to set her Tharki son alright with Kumud๐Ÿ˜ก)
DB also praises Kumud and critcizes Pramad (Arrrey Criticize mat kar...Chappal le ke maar ๐Ÿ˜ก) Mrs. BD tells Kumud to give aarti to everyone ..she is about to when Saras puts his hand on the aarti...He keeps on looking at him as he recollects her words of not injuring her husband and burns her hand...Kumud feels it and she removes the aarti from under his hands and walks away..

Saras says to himself that he is seeing her burn everyday and that he cannot see her like this...

In Ratnanagri...VC and Guniyal discussing...VC tells her that he has been told that Pramad has drinking problems (And lots of others too...did you get his HIV test done before getting your daugher married?? It is compulsory these days, dont you know VC๐Ÿ˜ก
I dont understand this..instead of speculating why dont they VISIT the BD house...it is as if they just said Gooodbye to Kumud for life!)

He says that these may be rumours..Kusum supports it๐Ÿ˜ก She brings Saras in between...and says that they had heard goood things about him but after what he did everything turned out ot be false ...Sunny comes in ..and says that it was not false ..Saras can never cheat anybody...Kusum gets into an argument with her...and alleges against Saras...(Bakwaas dialogues๐Ÿคข ) she shouts at him randomly and Sunny tells her to see Saras sides too...But ofcourse Kusum is all emo and refuses to listen,,,

BD family at Dining table and Saras joins in...BD asks Pramad if he remembers what happened yesterday...Mrs. BD runs to rescue but BD is not divereted...Kumud gives novelty food and BD stops the discussion..(Kumud I understand that you want to keep Saras away from your hubby and blame Saras for everything..I get that...I endorse that to some extent too...but will you PLEASE stop MOLLYCODDLING your useless Drunkard hubby๐Ÿ˜ก It is like watching your Khotivaat Badikaki in action...๐Ÿคข protecting her useless Yash!)
Saras is about to say about to say about last night and Kumud is tensed and Pramad is also all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but he changes the topic and says that the I was thinking about flood victims  and that they are worse affected than I thought and I need to help them (Brilliant Saras,,,you conveyed it to Kumud..he is staying...and he is helping..in your face!!)
BD says that you have written a lecture which gave them heart and you have helped enough (๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• BD lecturing is not helping...it is torturing!)
Saras says that condolescences wont help and I need to do something...BD is impressed...the newspapers have admired the speech that BD gave and BD gives credit to Saras...who is watching Pramad asking for more food from Kumud who is standing like a maid around him he remembers her words :" he is my husband and that you will not harm him" 

he is thinking that why is she hiding her injury he feels helpless anger towards Pramad and loses his temper and clutches his water glass so tight that it breaks.. bleeds his hand ..everyone is concerned and Mrs BD tells Kumud to get bandage but Saras refuses any help and walks away..

Precap: The challenge is back again๐Ÿฅณ...as Saras says that he will go only after she tells everybody what kind of relation she and Pramad share...Kumud denies...Saras says that he will make her before sunset tomorrow

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Its done finally...Sorry sorry.. for the supreme late UD
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU and pics
hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks a ton for the WU, and the gifs,  Sru *hugs*

I missed the episode yesterday :(
I feel this phase is a bit draggy at the moment, but thanks to the awesome precap๐Ÿ˜†

I really love SaMud challenges, especially the 'before sunset challenges'๐Ÿ˜†

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Thanks a ton for the WU, and the gifs,  Sru *hugs*

I missed the episode yesterday :(
I feel this phase is a bit draggy at the moment, but thanks to the awesome precap๐Ÿ˜†

I really love SaMud challenges, especially the 'before sunset challenges'๐Ÿ˜†

Azu *hugs back*

I kind of like this stage...the dining room scene was awesome too..with Saras eyeing Pramad like a wolf his prey๐Ÿ˜† It is rare to see this calculative gleam in Saras's eyes..but it is a treat..and ofcourse as I said, I do kind of understand Kumud except her penchant to shield her hubby's tactics..
But yes...the challenge!! Awesome...they challenge each other the best..and Saras mainly wins..let us see how he does it๐Ÿ˜ณ
But I liked how he knows that his challenge would bring her out..of this "Sati Savitri" mode and stop taking the abuse...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-B.N.K- thumbnail

i m stealing ur phuuutooo ๐Ÿคฃ
thanks for the update srushti ...means a lot ๐Ÿคฃ

(ignore me i m rofling today for no reason ... bimari gudgudi ) ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   Thanks A Lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  The Wonderful Love Story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ