Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
again shyam,ee i hate him..
and y arnav always listen to his mind not heART ,cant he see inocence of her eyes..

finally khushi knows 2 truths -one abt shyam and another regARding her heart that she loves him not attracted,which was best part of update.the acceptance of her love..
now the mission ahead lies abtproving her love & innocence in front of arnav..
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,lvoed d update. Amazingly good. Cudnt be more better. Dis is just awsum. Fabolous. Beautifully written. Omg shyam is such a creep. Keep updating.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wiwy, Interesting turn of events. I am liking the flow of the story. You are becoming a very good story teller. πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š Waiting to read what happens next. 😳
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chalhov

Wiwy lovely update so Khushi is now aware of the good man and bad man and her love πŸ˜ƒ

Hey ChalhovπŸ€—

Sorry for the late reply😳 But thankyou so much for commenting on my story on your birthday of all days! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you had a grand celebration!  πŸ₯³ 
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

AWESOME 

SUPER DUPER HIT
I LOVE YOUR TWIST
AND THE PAIN DEPICTED SO NICE
IT WAS LIKE PINCHING MY HEART
I LIKE THE LAST SEGMENT REALIZATION OF LOVE VERY MUCH 
IT IS UPDATE STEALER FOR ME 
AND I AM GLAD NOW SHYAM IS BEHIND THE BAR
AS KHUSHI KNOW THE TRUTH I 
KNOW ARNAV WILL ALSO CAME TO KNOW IT 
TODAY OR TOMORROW 
LOVE THE PATH FROM 
BROKEN BED TO BROKEN HEART 
AND NOW JOINING THE DIFFERENCE
LOVED IT 
THANKS FOR PM 
BYE 
WILL MEET SOON 

Thanks for liking the update Soni!πŸ€—
I always thought Khushi was different from girls of her age! She was sad that Arnav misunerstood her but she did not wallow in self pity. She decided to get at the bottom of things and so she called NK. Her realization that she loves Arnav gave her new hope to prove her innocence!
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my things have surely gone tough for khushi here.
wht is she going to do now my sweet girl :(?
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

on chapter 24

Bravo...i loved their physical intimacy well written...nd Arnav not lossin his brains over nd havin the power to pull out...wow

nd Khushi's wanting for more only from him...tht is Love!!!

wonderfully written β­οΈπŸ‘

Chapter 25

Awww she loves him

nd Arnav how could he think Khushi is involved with him

tht creep told tht dialogue
" while you were setting me on fire, he was setting my AR Designs on fire !" - Amazing lineπŸ‘πŸΌ...but tht comin out from the creep...spying on them lik tht πŸ€¬ sick

Arnav shld make sure he is gone for good

Khushi...i hope she rightfully proves her innocence 😳

Both were amazing chapterβ­οΈπŸ‘...thanks WiwyπŸ€—...hope you had a great holiday πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Supi! Yep Shyam is such a creep!😑 But he made Khushi realize how much she loves Arnav!πŸ˜‰ Maybe he will also make Arnav realize how much he loves Khushi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Oh! yes! My holiday was short and sweet and very relaxing!
❀️ πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaxshaLOVEArshi

Beautiful upd ! Aww instead of gettin Angry at Arnav , she wants to take pain away from Arnav ! Love u Khushi

Yes! Thanks! I am so happy you like my Khushi ! 

❀️ πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi wiwy,

read the last three chapters at a go. hot, sexy, hyperventilating and lovely. in love is she. yeah, that's when you know you can do "it" and not insist on a wedding ring... seems natural. i loved that part. and your man is so sexy, i feel like hijacking him, the poor guy has a factory burnt down, workers in hospital... i worry for him.

Oh! In di! Aww! You read three chapters back to back! Yay!πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, I know what you said about "it" being natural here. Its my personal view that making love is only an extension of love.
And you are the only one worried about our sexy man! Most are worried about only Khushi! So please don't hijack him! He is all I have got!

❀️ πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wiwy

Oh! In di! Aww! You read three chapters back to back! Yay!πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, I know what you said about "it" being natural here. Its my personal view that making love is only an extension of love.
And you are the only one worried about our sexy man! Most are worried about only Khushi! So please don't hijack him! He is all I have got!

❀️ πŸ€—

well, look after him then, sir, take good care, i have a thing about saving mr raizada just in case you didn't know. 🀣 🀣 i adore this man's straight forward, honest, take me as i am air... and his ability to love.

bringing shyam in and creating this twist was clever, smooth, the essence of the triangle there.