Posted: 10 years ago
sorry for late rply.

last chap was amazing ,so emotional.
khushi is trying to heal his wounds.
nice start of the suhagraat bed...
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

My love, my thanks to each one of you for liking my story. 🤗 And special thanks to all those who also choose to comment on it! ❤️

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985,  anaviabhi,  neykaria,  sweetlove,  momof2_IPKKND,  sanjaiovi,  abcdz,  bdfan,  maluty

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Okay friends, I returned yesterday after a paagal  but cute vacation! 

Thanks for being with me all the way! 👍🏼

In an effort to display Arshi chemistry, the chapter, in general has become, slightly maturish! ☺️ Not my fault ! 😳 I think it's because hotwa's birthday is round the corner! 😉 😃 

Chapter 14

As Khushi hugged him she felt the dampness of his shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned. All she had to do was slide it off his back and she did. Arnav flinched and withdrew from her embrace with a jerk. "What are you doing Khushi?" he growled.

It took him all his control not to bury himself in her silken tresses once again, to forbid himself from drowning his pain, his worries, his tiredness in the sweet nectar of her pink lips. He shuddered. He wanted her so. Dammit,there was so much sukoon (peace) in her arms, in the warm gaze of her lovely hazel eyes!

Khushi looked at him in surprise, "Arnavji you were shivering. You need to take off your wet clothes too!"

"Here, in your apartment?" Arnav whispered.

Khushi nodded, "Why not?

Arnav smirked. Abruptly he stood up. "I am going home Khushi. Eat something and go to sleep. It's pretty late in the night."

Khushi's jaw dropped, "What! You can't just walk away!"

Arnav's temper rose."Really? Well watch me." And he swivelled on his heels. He had taken two steps when Khushi literally jumped in front of him blocking his path. "But are you okay , Arnavji? A while back you were...overcome by pain, I think... and..."

She stopped as Arnav's nostrils flared with rage, " Why do you want to pry in my personal matters, Khushi? Okay, I will tell you since you are dying to know! My mother committed suicide when I was fourteen years old! Happy?" he spat at her.

Khushi gasped in shock. Her eyes filled up with tears at his rudeness. "Do you think I will be happy to hear that, Arnavji? Is that what you think of me?"

Arnav knew he had crossed the line. But what could he do? He did not want to lose control of his senses in another moment of weakness. Raking his fingers through his hair he said in a lost voice, "I didn't mean that, Khushi. I don't know why I told you about Maa...But I am okay now. So move aside and let me go or do you want to discuss other aspects of my life in the middle of the night? "

Khushi being Khushi took Arnav at face value and said sheepishly, "I actually did want to ask you something. Before you saw the bed in my room, you were telling me that you broke off with Lavanyaji the day we went shopping for the bed, the day I threw tea at you..."she stopped embarrassed.

Arnav folded his arms on his chest and looked up at her, "Yes, so what?"

She cleared her throat. This was not easy for her but she had to know, "Err...umm...was I  responsible for your breakup? I mean Neha thinks I was, so I wanted to know..." she tapered off, blushing a deep shade of red.

She was straightforward he had to give that to her, Arnav winced. She did have an astonishingly calming effect on him but then she also had the surprising ability to awaken a storm within him as she was doing now! She was standing in front of him wearing that ridiculously sexy nightgown, tantalizing him, asking him questions he did not want to answer. But to his surprise he did!

"Yes, I could not commit to Lavanya when I wanted to be physically intimate with you, could I?" he said huskily.

He was sure his answer would shock her middle class sensibilities and he was pleased with himself when her eyes literally popped out and her mouth formed a perfect 'O'. She gasped aloud and started retreating.

Arnav was to think later, it was his biggest mistake to continue to rile her further, instead of getting away from her as fast as he could.

But Arnav was enjoying himself too much. "You know what physical intimacy is, don't you, Khushi?" he inched towards her staring straight into her eyes.

The butterflies in her stomach went into a flurry as he came nearer, his brown eyes flirting with her hazel ones.

Khushi gulped hard. Her heart was beating so loud that she was sure he could hear its dhak dhak. She must not let him know that he was creating havoc with her senses, so she put on a condescending smile and taunted him, " Why Arnavji are you an expert in this field? Only you know everything kya?! "

In that moment his control snapped and he said in a dangerously low voice  " Yes, I am and I definitely know more about physical intimacy than you do."

Saying that he wound his arm round her waist and pulled her up against him. His brown eyes glittering, he slowly traced his index finger up her bare arm, watching her in amusement as her pupils grew dark with passion. He traced her collar bone with his finger and  paused for a second before he slid down the strap of her nightie. Khushi shuddered as her knees gave way and she slumped in his arms.

And due to the sudden movement he could not prevent himself from toppling backwards on the bed with Khushi on top of him.

For a brief moment their eyes met and then their lips.

The last kiss in the hotel suite loomed up in Arnav's mind. How angry she was after that. What if she thought he was taking advantage of her, again! And he hesitated'But Khushi sought his lips urgently. Pressing, nibbling, tasting, cajoling.

"Please Arnavji'." she whispered, pulling slightly back, her hazel eyes speaking volumes.

Hiding his burning desire fror her, with hooded eyes Arnav asked her, "Please what, Khushi?"

"What the! You know what, Arnavji! Kiss me!" Khushi admonished him with a pout.

"Yes, ma'm," he smiled at her. She smiled back shyly.

She wanted him too, he thought. That is the admission he was waiting for from her.

He realized then that he was holding his breath. He let it out in a groan and cupping her face, crushed her lips in a searing kiss.

As Arnav took over, Khushi closed her eyes and moaned, keeping pace with him, giving him all access, pressing into him. One iota of distance between them seemed unbearable to her. As he rolled over her, ravishing her mouth, demanding more, she slid her arms under his shirt running her fingers on the muscles of his back, matching his demand with demand.

Shock and excitement ran through her veins as she felt his heat growing against hers. It made her giddy but it also made her ecstatic.

Abruptly Arnav broke the kiss. In the next moment he was off her. He sat up with a jerk, pulling her up with him. Raking his fingers through his hair, he said in a hoarse voice, "I must leave now, Khushi, while I still can, before I shatter your dreams or it might be too late."

Why did he want to go away from her, she thought, her heart and mind in turmoil! Why did he not understand... gone were her dreams of saving herself up for the man she would marry...Whatever she felt for Arnavji was like a thunderstorm washing away everything in its wake! And he wanted to leave her after arousing feelings in her she wanted to see fulfilled! She was not ashamed of her desire for him. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. "You don't even care about how I feel," she cried softly.

Arnav groaned, "It's not like that, Khushi," he said hugging her. "I don't want you to regret anything we do."

Khushi said wiping her tears, "I won't regret, Arnavji, believe me," she confessed in a matter of fact voice, looking straight into his eyes.

Arnav  cupped her face and kissed her pink lips with abandon, every touch a testament of his growing admiration for her, for knowing her mind and not being afraid to voice it.

His phone rang, a shrill sound cutting into the emotional moment.

It took Arnav a few seconds to drag his lips away from Khushi's and look at the caller ID flashing on his phone. It was Aman.

"Aman, so late in the night?! Must be an emergency!" he muttered, his tone worried.

"Yes Aman?" he said crisply into the phone, withdrawing slightly from Khushi.

Khushi could make out that Amanji was talking agitatedly at the other end of the phone line.

She panicked as Arnav rose from the bed, and clenched his fist and shouted into the phone "What?! Are you sure? Did he take Khushi's name?!"

Hey friends⭐️, do press the Like button😃, that is, if you liked the chapter 😃and please leave your comments while you are at it!😃   Buddy me for PMs!

Love and hugs to you all! ❤️ 🤗

And also to my silent readers! 😃

Your likes and comments are the wherewithal of my story, samjhe aap?!

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

k...

Edited...

Welcome backwaa Wiwy Di. You do not have any idea how much did we all miss you🤗

Reading that sukoon part, the only song which was going on in my mind was, Kyunki tum hi ho, bas tum hi ho, meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho😳

Adorable, lovely, cute, hot, sexy, Awesome...English dictionary k sare adjectives bhi kam hai, to describe this update.

Poor Arnie had to go through so much😭
Glad he found his Khushi😃

"Yes, I could not commit to Lavanya when I wanted to be physically intimate with you, could I?" he said huskily.

OMG what the...hey Devimayyia *Me faintwa*
what an awesome dialogue by Hotwaa

She actually ordered him to kiss her😲  Ladki hath se nikal gayi, not that m complaining😉

Oh man!! Bed ka udhghatan hote hote reh gaya thanks to self-controlled Babaji, Arnav😛

But we should totally give him some kinda award, he actually controlled himself at that very moment. He is such a gentlemanwaaa...

Khushi is out of control n ASR totally in control, Hey Devimayya inn dono ka kya karu??

Kyu?? Kaha?? Kaise?? *Cheeni's overreaction alert*😆
Who took Khushi's name?? Why di Aman called ASR?? Was he talking about Shyam babu??

haye I will have to wait now😭
Continue soon:)
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
m first after so many updates...
m getting emotional...
read the update...hayeee loved it...
detailed comment kal!!!
lalarukh thumbnail
oh my my wow yar ,beautifully written...loved this bold and beautiful khushi :)...hahaha...arnav woh tu hay hee kamal :)...loved the update...everything was so perfect but "wt the" y aman took khushi's name...some odd plan of shyam against khushi ...oh dear u left on cliff hang...but for sure need to thank u for the  wonderful opening ceremony of the bed :)😆❤️
Deepikikamandal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A cliff-hanger...gr8 update..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
wiwy 👏❤️

Welcome back ...with the bang...I can see😉

My Grabbers

-He feels peace with her and in her proximity as always...She relieves his pain...His guardian angel
-He loses control as much as she does...but in this case she does more than him...hmmm..interesting
-She feels RIGHT on him to demande answers whether she is the reason of break up..good touch...and he feels answerable...even with anger..and lots of attitude...
-OK best Smirky .Brainiac is weaving a net so she can fall itself...good move and she did ...
-He is hesitant and caring but she is willing to cross limit...that is something...I say wiwy is written all over on this move...👏
-Aman barged again...What The?...You are teasing us dear...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hayee Khushi is really to give herself to Arnav sooo sweet ! Hate Aman for ruining their … … Amazing upd