Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shahi thank you so much for lovely pics ..he is looking hot, cute n perfect   Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Mom also adores him alot.. My mom was like Wat a personality he have... β˜ΊοΈ 
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Pooja..

My Mom also adores him alot.. My mom was like Wat a personality he have... β˜ΊοΈ 

& u knw, more thn my mom, my dad loves VIVU aftr RK..😳
ths is d first tym my dad started to watch any Indian shw & he loved to watch it jst bcz of RK, thn wen he got ITA award Fr Gr8 Performer, still nw i remember my dad said to me "He Deserves It, Bcz Of His Brilliant Acting" πŸ‘ 

i was lyk "😲" 
my dad nvr give compliment to any tv actor bt tht was d first tym evr he did πŸ˜² πŸ˜† 

thn i was lyk "Haaye, MY VIVU"    πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockchickFaiza

ths is d first tym my dad started to watch any Indian shw & he loved to watch it jst bcz of RK, thn wen he got ITA award Fr Gr8 Performer, still nw i remember my dad said to me "He Deserves It, Bcz Of His Brilliant Acting" πŸ‘ 

i was lyk "😲" 
my dad nvr give compliment to any tv actor bt tht was d first tym evr he did πŸ˜² πŸ˜† 

FROM U TO I HAVE IT DIFFERENT MY 2ND BIG SIS LOVES HIM SHE IS MARRIED AND ALL BEC OF HER I STARTED WATCHING MEIEJ THATS ACTUALLY THE FIRST REASON WHY I LOVE MY 2ND BIG SIS BEC ALL BEC OF HER I FOUND VIVU😳
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockchickFaiza

i was lyk "😲" 

Haaye same here.. My Dad also love the way he delivers his dialogue..😲 My Dad started watching the show when he used to do beizzati of Bhatia's with his awesome dialogues...😳
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww lovely pics shahi, TFS.
I had a bigger smile on face when he got award. So happy for him. God bless him alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So proud for his win! He looks truly happy and adrobs. Thanks for sharing such clear pics. 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
even after being married he is a mumma's boy...dats cute really❀️
Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Pooja..

Haaye same here.. My Dad also love the way he delivers his dialogue..😲 My Dad started watching the show when he used to do beizzati of Bhatia's with his awesome dialogues...😳

Hi5 πŸ˜†
same here...πŸ˜†
evn my dad loved his dialogues & tricks wid his biwi too πŸ€£ 

Actually VD is such an Actor, whom nt only girls n mommys bt also Loves By all ages, all People πŸ˜³ 
@first as Abhay-The Vampire & Now RK- The Superstar 

Proud To Be His Fan  πŸ˜³
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vivian truly deserves all the awards.  He is the best as R.K.  Nobody could have played R.K better than Vivian.