New Article:Rubina Dilaik to play Sita

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Rubina Dilaik to play Sita

Sunday, Jul 28, 2013, 12:41 IST | Agency: DNA

Rubina Dilaik

Looks like producer Nikhil Sinha's search for Sita has finally ended. Rubina Dilaik has been finalised to play the role of Sita in Devon Ka Dev Mahadev. The actress is excited to play a mythological role for the first time in her career. Says Rubina, "I had been approached for Parvati's role earlier. That was when Chhoti Bahu 2 had just ended. Also when Ramayan was being made for Zee, I was offered Sita's role and recently was approached for Draupadi's role in Mahabharat.

The fact that I was the first choice for all these roles made me ponder over it and I decided to do it." She adds that her beau, actor Avinash Sachdev tells her that she symbolises Indian beauty. "Whenever I would go home after a look test, he would appreciate me," she smiles. Rubina who was finalised for the role two days ago, has since been reading up on the pivotal role. "I have to get the pronunciation, diction and the notation right. There are a lot of Sanskrit words and I am taking my father's help. He is a Hindi professor and a writer," says Rubina who has started shooting for the serial. She recently quit Punar Vivaah – Ek Nayi Umeed as she felt her track – she played TV actress Divya Malhotra β€” was being sidelined.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 
So nice to see Avina staying in contact
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks when is the first show start
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx...
Best part is avina s interaction..
Love them
niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...so nice to hear avinash supporting her and looks like she really workin hard..wish her potrayal of sita will gain her much accolades...
sparklingeyes thumbnail
not just we but producers also think she was perfect for Parvati,Draupadi and Sita...
nd was first choice...
n I agree Avi ..udki rubi is a Indian beauty...i love u Avina
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! I knew she was approached for Sita on Zee's Ramayan but She was approached for Parvati and Draupadi too? Gosh Parvati would be the best choiceπŸ˜”
any way not matter. She'll make it big! And ya Avi is absolutely right.
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks good to know that Avinash also support to rubina
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx ashna for sharing :))
Nice to raed this it and about roles approached and noneed  to mention or forget - about aviπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰