~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT 2-Evergreen Rahukal~ - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Studies? Lol, It's as usual going fine but hard.😆 And, I would sure have a watch on earlier episodes after fixing my net speed. And, Whhhat?? RK sir got a Pony Tail? Seems I really have missed some interesting episodes plus Sir's make over.😎
and, Don't feel depressed. as RK sir came back. So, we all presented members here would boost up this AT's speed, Once again.
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Studies? Lol, It's as usual going fine but hard.😆 And, I would sure have a watch on earlier episodes after fixing my net speed. And, Whhhat?? RK sir got a Pony Tail? Seems I really have missed some interesting episodes plus Sir's make over.😎
and, Don't feel depressed. as RK sir came back. So, we all presented members here would boost up this AT's speed, Once again.

aww of course studies r never easy ðŸ˜Š... yess when u do get a chance to watch them watch those paka...

lolz yess and frankly hes looking hot in it too ðŸ˜‰...hes had an interesting make over lol... its up 2 u to decide if u like it or not, seems like his female fans have liked it so far...

yes we will try 2 get the forum back active well at least more active with his arrival ðŸ˜Š...

DId you hear about the rumour that Savitri might end?
Heheh.. I should really have a look on Sir's new Make over, then.😆 And, about The Rumor: Yes, I did. So do I was shell-shocked after hearing that. But, then the time Replacement news had healed my Fears. Seriously, It was and still is a Gainer to LO, so It won't be a wise-worthy decision to pull it off. And, I guess, I'm now more relieved after Hearing from my fellow Savitrians that Mahabharat would be competing in Savitri's previous times slot, so That was hitted risk too.

Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Heheh.. I should really have a look on Sir's new Make over, then.😆 And, about The Rumor: Yes, I did. So do I was shell-shocked after hearing that. But, then the time Replacement news had healed my Fears. Seriously, It was and still is a Gainer to LO, so It won't be a wise-worthy decision to pull it off. And, I guess, I'm now more relieved after Hearing from my fellow Savitrians that Mahabharat would be competing in Savitri's previous times slot, so That was hitted risk too.

Sorry for the late reply..

oo yes pls do when u get a chance, or see my recent new siggies lol...hes looking nice ðŸ˜³... 

Yess i doubt it will b off air since the TRP is doing better now...there is just so much competition these days... ðŸ˜• its hard 2 keep shows on air these days...
@Fiz- i dont know if you'll see this post Fiz lol, we saw why Rahukaal gives Nakshatra and the other girl the lamps now.. ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by Sonu2510

@Fiz- i dont know if you'll see this post Fiz lol, we saw why Rahukaal gives Nakshatra and the other girl the lamps now.. ðŸ˜›

I thought of  you whilst watching it Sonu. It explained the pic.
Originally posted by FIZK6

I thought of  you whilst watching it Sonu. It explained the pic.

Me too Fizzie when i saw the lamps I was like Fizz and a bulb lighted over my head lol...the lamps looked like kids toys though lol... Rahu was holding Damu's hand!!!!! 😳

Me too Fizzie when i saw the lamps I was like Fizz and a bulb lighted over my head lol...the lamps looked like kids toys though lol... Rahu was holding Damu's hand!!!!! 😳

It was Vishkanyas hand. He's going to be getting wrong signals and Vishki is loving getting RKs attention.
Originally posted by FIZK6

It was Vishkanyas hand. He's going to be getting wrong signals and Vishki is loving getting RKs attention.

ooo it was?? yea i wasnt able 2 watch the full full episode so maybe thats y... that explains why she was smiling at him and wasnt feeling uncomfy when he held her hand...

ooo it was?? yea i wasnt able 2 watch the full full episode so maybe thats y... that explains why she was smiling at him and wasnt feeling uncomfy when he held her hand...

For Vishki it must have been like she was on cloud nine. Damu would never hold RKs hand.