~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT 2-Evergreen Rahukal~ - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all Rahu fans ðŸ˜Š so happy Rahukaal is back and into action like never before!! And to celebrate it all heres another Siggie I made of him ðŸ˜›... Enjoy all!

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Lovely vm sonu

thank u jaan ðŸ˜Š how have u been Muni missing u and our "Spamming" lol..
Originally posted by FIZK6

Hey Sonu, Muni  :)

Fizzie!! ðŸ¤— how r u dear long time!! well we talked yesterday but still lol...ooo so Fiz, Rahukaal was eating again in today's episode ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sonu2510

Fizzie!! ðŸ¤— how r u dear long time!! well we talked yesterday but still lol...ooo so Fiz, Rahukaal was eating again in today's episode ðŸ˜‰

Yeah   😆  But he kept on staring at Damu and what was that he was telling the king about being hungry.
Originally posted by FIZK6

Yeah   😆  But he kept on staring at Damu and what was that he was telling the king about being hungry.

lolz actually i didnt hear da audio i was just making sure to see whether my Rahu is in it ðŸ˜‰ but then i remembered u also lolz so was like o yea Fiz was saying dat ðŸ˜›
Wow! Second AT... Congrats all.😎
@Rayan- hii ur back! lol yup this opened a while back but got more active with RK sir coming back ðŸ˜Š how have u been?
Originally posted by Sonu2510

@Rayan- hii ur back! lol yup this opened a while back but got more active with RK sir coming back😊how have u been?

Yup, Back. I was a l'll off due to my net connection. I'm fine, and also What about you?

And, what? Sir came back? Yay!! Finally.😎 But, uhh.. I'm not sure, if I would be able to watch it. Because, in current situation, the Only way I could have watch it, was through Online sites. Which I don't think that, it would be possible due to my slow net speed.
Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Yup, Back. I was a l'll off due to my net connection. I'm fine, and also What about you?

And, what? Sir came back? Yay!! Finally.😎 But, uhh.. I'm not sure, if I would be able to watch it. Because, in current situation, the Only way I could have watch it, was through Online sites. Which I don't think that, it would be possible due to my slow net speed.

Fantastic i am doing well busy with college ðŸ˜Š...how have ur studies been Rayan?

Yup our dear Rahukaal is back and this time with a pony! ðŸ˜› he has a pony tail like SRK lolz...oo no really?? yea but when you do make sure to watch 9-6 and 9-9's episodes ðŸ˜Š then for sure paka ull see our new Rahukaal in action ðŸ˜Š...

As you can see when he wasnt here Rahu fans such as I was disappointed 😭