Rishi aka Sumit Vats

dhanne1234 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys back again. Yar most of you guys saying ki u guys gonna miss rati pandey wishing her all the best for future and many more things.

But what abt our rishi aka sumit vats wo bhi to important haina. He was also there yar apna main lead with rati pandey. You guys wont miss him. Kisi khas ne usse itna praise naye diya . Hardly of u didnt say much about him.

I really wish all the best to him for his future and may he get so many roles on colors tv, star plus or may be zee tv but with brilliant writters. 

Gonna miss our most handsome, kool guy with fabulus acting, and a reserved nature

Love u sumit vats 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanne1234

Hi guys back again. Yar most of you guys saying ki u guys gonna miss rati pandey wishing her all the best for future and many more things.

But what abt our rishi aka sumit vats wo bhi to important haina. He was also there yar apna main lead with rati pandey. You guys wont miss him. Kisi khas ne usse itna praise naye diya . Hardly of u didnt say much about him.

I really wish all the best to him for his future and may he get so many roles on colors tv, star plus or may be zee tv but with brilliant writters. 

Gonna miss our most handsome, kool guy with fabulus acting, and a reserved nature

Love u sumit vats 

awww thanx for the post & concern about SV dear..We his die hard fans are there for him..We r all miss him from 2nd Aug..How can we forget rishi's one liners, his smiling face, his emotional scenes, his gussa scenes & most importantly how can we forget our hero Sumit's smashing performance through out the show..He is the prime reason for me to watch HD till end..We are all waiting for his arrival on screen asap.

Thanx once again for the post about my hero😊
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the post..haa maine bhi ye bat notice ki..lekin koi bhi post kholne se pehle ab bahot soch ti hu kyun ki post ki starting kuch alag hoti hain aur end tak kuch aur hi compound milta hain. πŸ€£ 

Lekin sach me we will miss Sumit a lot lot & lot...lekin wo jaldi wapas aayenge aur wo bhi bahot mast role ke sath πŸ˜ƒ
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
oho...!!..bhai jo jiska fan hai wo usey zaroor miss karega...!!...i am happy for sumit...atleast now he can go for some better ventures..!!
loveinshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Right su.. πŸ˜†
Jo jiska fan hai usi ko miss karega..

Best of luck to entire team of of HD hope they get something really good in future πŸ˜ƒ
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post. actually I am hard core fan of Sumit and Rati and entire hd cast. but feeling very sad for the end and not willing to post anything . have empty feeling . even we should thanks Illa also  because of her we got our Inshi.and many  excellent tracks and episode.
HD days r golden days of my life.
yes sumit is talented,hard working  actor becuse of him Rishi got popularity. otherwise writer has had treated him as subordinate and neglected this character many time. but Sumit  gave superb performance as rishi. (Sumit rocks as Rishi in hitler didi) and cvs r compelled to give screen place and Importance  to rRishi.  

my  aashirwad r always with him   for his future. I wish he should get adds and movies .
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Certainly I will miss Sumit. becos of SV I started to watch.Amazing peformance of sumit as Rishi.Hats off tou sumit we will really miss you as well as inshi
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ofcourse will miss Rishi...n Inshi...

hope to see Sumit in new show...
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am waiting to see Sumit  in a new show! Hope he gets some awesome show soon with talented writers on some unbiased channel like STAR PLUS or COLORS! πŸ˜ƒ