Rubina Dilaik started shooting-YT link pg 2

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik
With the blessings and your love! I cheerfully gave my first shot as
Sita :-) In Devo ke Dev MAHADEV... thank you all! @LifeOKTV Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww so happy for her ,i wish all the luck ðŸ¥³
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rubina is playing sita? :O 

i just read parso ki she left PV.kismat toh dekho!within such a short time,she got another role!
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: disha15

rubina is playing sita? :O

i just read parso ki she left PV.kismat toh dekho!within such a short time,she got another role!

the people with talent makes their own kismat..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I feel bad for Rubina. She is such a good actress, why did she accept a secondary role like Sita in this show? ðŸ˜• This is not the Ramayana. It is a show based on Shiva Purana, and Sita's role will be very very temporary. Rubina should have waited and gotten a more prominent role in another show. Didn't she quit PV 2 because she did not get much screen space in that show? Her role as Sita will be the same. In fact, it may even be less since this is a show on Mahadev and not Ram.

In fact, she'd have been a better Parvati than Pooja. I wish she had gotten that role instead.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
afsara ..congo ur first topic here ..hehe
n here is Sita :-)

Embedded image permalink
Edited by sushitaindia - 10 years ago
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I feel bad for Rubina. She is such a good actress, why did she accept a secondary role like Sita in this show?😕 This is not the Ramayana. It is a show based on Shiva Purana, and Sita's role will be very very temporary. Rubina should have waited and gotten a more prominent role in another show. Didn't she quit PV 2 because she did not get much screen space in that
show? Her role as Sita will be the same. In fact, it may even be less since
this is a show on Mahadev and not Ram.

In fact, she'd have been a better Parvati than Pooja. I wish she had gotten that role instead.

Chalo koi bat nahi. This is a great show and great PH. If she is successful as Sita she can bag bigger roles in future. 😊
Afss_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushitaindia

afsara ..congo ur first topic here ..hehe
n here is Sita :-)

Embedded image permalink

oye thank u ji😃
Ya saw it on twitter. She is looking just gorgeous as Sita! Jai Sita maiya ki Jai!😊
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I feel bad for Rubina. She is such a good actress, why did she accept a secondary role like Sita in this show?😕 This is not the Ramayana. It is a show based on Shiva Purana, and Sita's role will be very very temporary. Rubina should have waited and gotten a more prominent role in another show. Didn't she quit PV 2 because she did not get much screen space in that
show? Her role as Sita will be the same. In fact, it may even be less since
this is a show on Mahadev and not Ram.

I wish they will get good space ... Piyush and Rubi .. I wish Abhinash would have played Ram 😆😆
they would have looked gr8 😊😊 but nevertheless they will shine as well , and I really wonder how did she sign for it after seeing so many ghotalas here in DKDM ..
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rubina is a talented beautiful actress she left her earlier show for lack of screen presence surprising she decided to do a cameo if they plan to carry this Ramayan track beyond a month than maybe it is a good thing to have signed up for this.