Debater of the week #9: charminggenie

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Namaskar, Hello, bonjour, bonjuerno, Hola,Hallo, Adam, Satsriakal, Namaste, Salem-alekum and finally

HIII

This member is going to bring a smile on RTH's face, its cuddle time for you. my sweety smiley genie with hair like Rapunzel of Tangled, a bookaholic, the reason I have fallen in love with North and South and Richard Armitage there,  one of my closest friend who sadly likes the same kind of tv hotties,

charminggenie

Congratulations genie Here is a brand new siggie for you to put up.

and Now for the start up questions

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums you visit other than DM:

Why are you attracted towards DM:

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question

Your favorite past-time:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite qoute if any

Virtual or real:

PS: Check this to know who is next,( yours truly included in list). If I have missed you, do leave a note there/pm me and you will be added to the list as per your time convenience

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Tanni partner ,

That is some introduction, this Genie is charmed. And what a moment to mention Rapunzel- when the dreaded hairdresser chopped few inches off my gorgeous mane. And there is noone who can resist Richard Armitage, his smirk deserves a knighthood of its own.

Hadey before I be my well-behaved self, here a biggg smooch and a tight hug!

And lovely, witty and wonderful members of DM, let the ball rolling. Lets have a jolly good time! 

Much Love! 
McNinja thumbnail
Congrats Genie! Hope you have a blast. I'm looking forward to seeing how this charmed genie runs the show. And watch some more of the RTH-Genie love saga πŸ˜†

You are a master at asking questions that provide for some laughs, I need to go think of questions that match the standard πŸ˜†

Til then Genie. 
charminggenie thumbnail

This member is going to bring a smile on RTH's face, its cuddle time for you. my sweety smiley genie with hair like Rapunzel of Tangled, a bookaholic, the reason I have fallen in love with North and South and Richard Armitage there,  one of my closest friend who sadly likes the same kind of tv hotties,

and Now for the start up questions

Your name: Anjani

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID: 6th std , during an English class, I started crooning this Chirstina number. Since then I have being a genie to all my friends and for being charming , well share a moment and you wouldn't be able to resist it.

How did you first join IF: shamed forever, but it was DMG, I blame it on my teens

How often do you login: Daily, it's an addiction and escape from the RW

Your experience in IF so far: consuming and enthralling

A nice moment of your life on IF:  SMJ forum, made life-long friends

Your worst nightmare on IF: pssttt IF cannot scare this damel

[FONT=Verdana] Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:  too many to count but a shout-out to my girls- HAdey, Axy, Bewafa,Trinks,boredsoul, znursingh,Purva,Skep, Vinu,Shifs and you too Queen T

What other forums you visit other than DM: Jodha- Akbar, history sucker

Why are you attracted towards DM: brilliant, witty , fabulous - aren't you all simply the best!πŸ˜†

Does the level of Debate here meet your expectation? If yes, do you want to give input to make it better? If no, same question - It won't be a debate, if it meets the expectations. Nevertheless , there are many of  you  who make me ponder . These days there are fewer topics, lesser activity.

Your favorite past-time: Reading, being lazy and Squash

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: Born to be a couch potato but life is being a big Byatch, hence now a busy Bee.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee - Working my charms, butt and limbs in the big O, office.

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well-  I like my time on my bed better. And yes, IF , FT, CNN are forever logged on.

favorite quote if any: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".

Virtual or real : Both. Life is as real as it gets and VW is the perfect escape. if shit happens in RW, I will reach for my family and my real friends. Thankfully few of my virtual friends have become my biggest support system in real as well.

[/QUOTE] Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hey congrats CG. You're the rare genie that's a female, you know that dont you?πŸ˜†

now as a genie, i am sure you get a lot of people asking you to grant them their wishes.πŸ˜† What are the top five wishes you encounter most often? Hope you break that out by guys and gals. I am thinking we need separate lists for the two because i cant imagine women, for example, wanting to be macho but perhaps you know differently..πŸ˜† 
charminggenie thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

hey congrats CG. You're the rare genie that's a female, you know that dont you?πŸ˜†

now as a genie, i am sure you get a lot of people asking you to grant them their wishes.πŸ˜† What are the top five wishes you encounter most often? Hope you break that out by guys and gals. I am thinking we need separate lists for the two because i cant imagine women, for example, wanting to be macho but perhaps you know differently..πŸ˜† 

Thank you , Mr Birdie. why this genie likes to be the rarest of them all😳, I took pity on all the men folk and decided to descend from the Heaven to make their life hell lot interesting.

Top wishes , Men

Will you be the Genie of my heart? cheesiest lamest and saddest pick up line ever.
Hey genie can you grant me a wish to dance with a lady named Anjani for the whole night?
Genie get out from the bottle and whisk us to Disneyland? (boys will always be boys0
Genie , just make sure Real Madrid is at the bottom of the table, ok? ( CALLING FOR THE DAGGERS)
So where do i get to rub you and ask for my wishes? ( Pervert Alert)

Women

Girls in my life have been the coolest and the craziest. There wishes are pretty simple. Darcy, Beckham, Porche,Paris and a money chest. little pleasure of life!

charminggenie thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Congrats Genie! Hope you have a blast. I'm looking forward to seeing how this charmed genie runs the show. And watch some more of the RTH-Genie love saga πŸ˜†

You are a master at asking questions that provide for some laughs, I need to go think of questions that match the standard πŸ˜†

Til then Genie. 

Oh lovely Ninja, this genie, won't be able to hold the fort without her fav power ranger. Hadey-genie love saga- the lady's one soul love is axy, I am just the paper girl she likes to get dirty with.

Nah, the laughs were all yours, entertaining and addictive , that was your MOTW.

See you next, Ninja
Edited by charminggenie - 10 years ago
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Charminggenie. I dont know you much so unfortuately I wont be able to participate much here. Hope your friends or those who know you keep your motw active and happening. .

Edited my set as maybe you do not know enough members here.

Have fun. lol
Edited by King-Anu - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Genie, some questions from elsewhere:

1. is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? What prevented you from doing it?

2. what's the single best decision you've made in your life?

3. if you could take a one month trip anywhere in the world and money was not a consideration, where would you go and what would you do?

4. what is your most treasured memory?

5. if you could be in the news tomorrow, what would you want that news to be?

6. if you were a trophy, where would you want to be kept in the house? 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Thank you , Mr Birdie. why this genie likes to be the rarest of them all😳, I took pity on all the men folk and decided to descend from the Heaven to make their life hell lot interesting.

Top wishes , Men

Will you be the Genie of my heart? cheesiest lamest and saddest pick up line ever.
Hey genie can you grant me a wish to dance with a lady named Anjani for the whole night?
Genie get out from the bottle and whisk us to Disneyland? (boys will always be boys0
Genie , just make sure Real Madrid is at the bottom of the table, ok? ( CALLING FOR THE DAGGERS)
So where do i get to rub you and ask for my wishes? ( Pervert Alert)

Women

Girls in my life have been the coolest and the craziest. There wishes are pretty simple. Darcy, Beckham, Porche,Paris and a money chest. little pleasure of life!

lol rare is good as long as it's not the rare bad haircut we are talking about. i think But you did say you are charming, so that's all good.πŸ˜†

nice answers. Very nice. But do you really think that the first one was a sad line? It sounded so little boyish that i thought the girl would want to take him home as her little puppy and i dont see anything so sad in being a girl's puppyπŸ˜†

now for the name Anjani, you are kidding us, arent you? I think i might have met a girl or two over the yearsπŸ˜›, but dont remember hearing that name before.πŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago