Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Deepthiji, I copied all your pics from previous thread, I hope you didn't mind
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

my net troublin😭...polly jee u cn update wholei hav given all ques now...numbers r written below for them...

No prb...will do it now...just a min.
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Holy mothers of all interviews.πŸ˜› Now I am feeling dhak dhak😳! Do something about fangirls dhak dhak Barun babuπŸ˜† Aab toh heart attack aa jayega.😳

Team Sobtians interviews are always good. As I believe quality over quantity . Such questions were never asked. And his answers are just like him. Just Dil se. Felt so good to see that he is comfortable with all genres.

And he is reading more scripts. Too good!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..! Lovely interview..! His answers about his wife make me just go "awww" Thanks for sharing Riti..! πŸ˜ƒ
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ree1306

Wow..! Lovely interview..! His answers about his wife make me just go "awww" Thanks for sharing Riti..! πŸ˜ƒ

@boldπŸ‘πŸΌ.Wonderful IV. Different than the regular questions, great job by Team Sobtians

Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

nibesaik#urs_kkgrs..it WS recently..I met him in American dinning!!!
nibesaik#pyaarnafrat ..it WS gud!!!!... sweet meeting... it WS taken recently
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx team sobitan, rashmi di and riti .. Nice question never asked before.. His answer r very postive and confident and he enjoying acting wid all type of genere .. Alwz impressed by his thought process.. Looking forward his journey in Bw ..hope he get deserved sucess
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Some one wanted written update ..Here you go below-

Ques- You said once acting happened gradually to you. So what did you actually dream of becoming?

Barun- I had definately no plans of get into acting.If I wouldnt have been an actor,I would have been like any other normal guy doing a 9-5 job.

Ques -Now looking back do you think you have been content with doing something other than acting?

Barun- I think acting was blessing in disguise. I dont think any other thing would have given me satisfaction like acting does. I thoroughly enjoy myself while acting.

Ques - Are you listening to any new script?
Barun- Yes I am

Ques-What is your ultimate goal in life. Are you contented with what you acheive or you thirst for more

Barun-If you are satisfied with you have,you will never achieve anything in life.It is just my start on big screen and I wish to go a long way. There is much more that I plan to achieve and just learn something new everyday of my life and become a better actor.

Ques- We see a rising star on you. Any two cents on this.

Barun- Thank you for having that trust in me. I am trying my level best to make my fans happy by my performances.

Ques- It has been experienced by all ladies that they experience while interacting with you..Have you ever felt this dhak dhak in yourlife on anybody or anything.

Barun- Yes I do. And that is while talking to my wife.

Ques- You have portrayed comedy,tragedy ,emotions ,anger and frustration perfectly on screen, which one you find toughest to portray?

Barun- I guess none. I enjoy all genres and am comfortable playing with any emotions.

Ques- Any message to fans.

Barun-Thank you all for your love and support. I am working really hard for all my fans. Hope they like and appreciate my work.
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have updated my post on page 2...combined all 8 questions in order. Thanks Riti. πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks to Team Sobtians for a fab interview!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
you are all welcome πŸ˜ƒ 

@arshi-pooja- yes rashmi di is admin there and he is indeed in media blackout thus we could not manage video interview. These questions were sent to him  and managed to get his replies .😊