Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
res will try my max to unres
congo abhiyans πŸ₯³
unres---
congo guys I made my IF ID only for pkyek n pkyek forum but I was so stupid never interacted bas sab ki stalking ki forum pe
🀣 🀣 (iss ID ki join date pe mat jana πŸ˜‰ 🀣 confuse hojaoge
🀣 πŸ˜‰ )
loved all d BBB Queens here ❀️ fights besharmi drooling craziness in dis place wer always fun 😊 love u all guys πŸ€—
AbhIya r very close to my heart dey r d only couple im crazy for ☺️ none can take der place ❀️
I love dis place I found very good frnds here 😳 its like my second home wenever I get frustrated over something or wenever im sad dis place gives me peace of mind n hapiness πŸ₯³
btw thnks fr d award 🀣 🀣
party time πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Edited by nidu-dsena - 10 years ago
SaRun_IshRa thumbnail
ROFL Queens of AbhIya AT

always comes with ' πŸ€£  ' sign πŸ˜†

Nidu aka Nidu-dsena and Mani aka -LuvUVivian-

Here's your gift:

awesome shivu πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
''Thank u so much!
😭😭khushi ke ansu🀣🀣
 congo shongo!πŸ₯³
Edited by -LuvYouVivian- - 10 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
wooowww... congratz guys :P
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Guys please have patience  Tanzie will inaugrate this AT at 7:30 pm. NO SPAMMING till then.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

since I see people reserving do I get to post my congratulatory message and disappear? πŸ˜† oops I guess I already did but...

congratulations people for reaching 150. πŸ€— hope we reach 200 soon and keep moving this place:)
once again congratulations. πŸ€—
EnigmaticAbhIya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All awards and siggys etc are updated...Check the awards on page 2 everyone... let the celebration begin πŸ₯³
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..Thank you so much for the award..tanzie πŸ€— I love it..❀️
shivu..the award siggy is awesome πŸ€— * staright goes to my dabba *😳

Eternal AbhIya Phangurl πŸ˜³
❀️ Proudly accept my award ❀️

--geny-- thumbnail
congo-shango girls...m so happy...we reached 150...wow!!!!!
love abhiya!!!!
--geny-- thumbnail
meri post adhuri without pocodi's tdka...

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Hmmm...

We only used to joke and kid about Maithli coming back to claim Abhay, didn't we? Just like Katherine came back in TVD to claim Stefan , even going to the extent of breaking up Stefan and Elena deviously. Kat was a biatch from day 1 , so it was expected that she would want to possess Stefan. But Maithli? 

As Chillz had said, Maithli is someone we have seen only through POVs of Abhay and story-tellers . She was an ideal loving high-tower Princess who died for her love. We never knew Maithli's story from her and what she really was inside. 

And now, as we had always discussed, guessed and feared , she is coming back as per the new spoliers. Back to claim Abhay from Piya. Its strange, isn't it?  Maithli was never away from Abhay. She never really left him. Abhay kept her alive for a good 200+ years. Piya , has for a long time felt that Maithli is standing between her and Abhay. And look at the irony. She is going to wake up from the slumber to come and get Abhay , at any cost. 

We have no idea why Sid kept her dormant. Maybe he was expecting that she would wake up and tell him that she loves him. Maybe , his agenda was and is to just devastate Abhay's life more and more. Or maybe he just wants to sit back and see Abhay-Piya ruined by Maithli's stubbornness to get Abhay. 

All said and done, i know many fans are upset but hey! Katherine's entry into Stefan-Elena's lives just made them more epic and closer. And even if the makers manage to make  a decent copy, Maithli's return will only tell Abhay who his real soulmate always was and is. Piya will obviously not give up Abhay . And Abhay? He should be able to tell the difference between Piya and Maithli. 

P.S- Abhay was mooning over Maithli, living in the hope of her return for centuries .And look she is coming back to him , to get him, to claim him. But is this how he wanted it?  Is this the woman he waited for across sands of time? 

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe , I should stop comig here, it seems everyone has forgotten me. πŸ€” 🀒 πŸ˜†