Written Update-25th July,2013

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Kumud is looking around for Saras in his room and she's crying thinking he left, she talks to herself that there is no relation left between them, may be you came to give us a closure and that now I can't start afresh now.

On the other hand, Saras is talking to himself that I want ask for forgiveness just once may be that's how I'll be at peace.

In ratnanagri, Moti bhabhi is scolding Gunn because she didn't make breakfast, she tells her if she can't do anything then she'll get yash married. DB taunts her how yash is not earning and in reply Moti bhabhi taunts how Pramad doesn't work as well. Gunn talks about her doubts regarding Pramad with DB. Kusum comes and distracts them from the discussion.

Alakh is scolding Sid for not studying, Kumud is watching this. She comes and tells Sid how she'll help him later when her work is done.

Kumud is helping her MIL in kitchen, Saras comes there with aarti, Kumud is shocked to see him. Saras gives prasad to everyone. When Saras offers prasad to Kumud, she deliberately puts besan on her hands so she has the excuse not to take prasad from him. Saras leaves from there looking dejected, Kumud feels guilty for doing this.

Everyone is talking about how Kusum is doing everything Kumud used to do.Kumari thinks to herself whether anything is wrong with Kumud

Alakh is shouting on her husband that he came late, she suggests that Pramad and kumud should be a part of this conference he comments on how Pramad is drunk during the day, Saras is sitting and hears this. She tells him to leave. Saras asks her about what he was saying, she tells him now that he's a part of family he'll know himself. They talk about some political stuff (sorry couldn't get the hindi) he tells her that they should ask for forgiveness, she rejects the idea but Saras insists saying if your forgiveness is true then the other has no choice but to forgive.

Kumud is doing puja and singing the hymn, Saras comes out of his room hearing her and looks at her mesmerized. By the time she finishes her sasuma comes, she praises Kumud. Kumud gives her prasad, she asks him to give it to Saras and leaves. Saras stands there waiting for the prasad but she calls murakhdas and tells him to give everyone prasad.

Kumud is cooking something and she's voices her dilemma saying I don't know about anyone choice in food. Murakhdas tells her about everyone's choice except Saras. She thinks I'm the only one who knows him.

Everyone is eating, Budhidan asks Kumud to join them. He asks his wife about Pramad and comments on how he's still asleep. He gives Saras something spicy to eat but Kumud stops him saying he doesn't eat spicy food then realizes what she said an makes up some excuse. Saras is thinking about Kumud's forgiveness.

Precap: Kumud is sitting in the mandir talking to God that he wants my forgiveness, that person who broke my heart once is not allowed to come back and I just want him to leave.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
tfs...i missed todays epi :-( but this update surely works
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3