Update August 9 & 10, 2006 (FINALE)

monar06 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

August 9, 2006

surily explains to Kaamna that dK has asked them to get out of the house..Kaamna says DK can not do this ...she will stop him ..

Bubbles ...very happy reassures surily that all will be fine now ..DK will not throw them out of the house..

Surily turns on her mother and says she will throw Bubbles out of teh house...Bubbles tells her that she  still has disha's jewellwery..

Surily drags her out and shuts the door on her face..dhan is shocked.

kids are leaving hime..kaamna stops them..

DK comes there and says that he does not want children who have no respect/love for their parents..

Kaamna pleads with DK ...she says that we are ina way responsible for the way they have turned out to be.

DK accepts that he has spoilt them with excess love...but he refuses to let them stay..

Kaamna says she will leave home along with them..

DK is angry and shocked ...he tells the kids this is teh mum you were planning to throw out..

Hw tries to convince kaamna to let teh kids leave..

Kaamna says till today she has never asked anything from him as a wife...but now a mother asks him not to part her from her children...whatever they may have done...a mother can not hate her kids..and DK should give them a chance to change for the better..

DK is extremely moved by her words but does not say anything and leaves..

Kaamna tells kids to go their rooms ..

Kids are all ashamed and surprised that the Mum whom they have never loved , loves them so much that she was pleading with dad on their behalf.

DK is in front of disha's pic..Kaamna watches him from teh door and thinks that th eway sehgal saheb loved Didi...may be he will never love me that way..she looks a little hurt..she tries to go..DK sensing her presence stops her...

HER again apologises for his past behaviour ans says that he wants to make amends...HE says : today I wish to give you whatever you wish for...you never ask anything for yourself...today tell me waht you would wish for from me..I shall ful fill all your wishes ..

DK is in such amellow, loving, giving mood ,..i just loved him

Kaamna : for my first wish..I want to get veer married to a girl of my cjoice.

DK, hurt: you have already chosen a girl for Veer?

Kaamna explains ...DK agrres ..then says I know what you want for your second wish..you want to bring Samarth home

Kaamna says no he must be punished for his sins..

DK: Our kids have committed greater sin..yet you want me to forgive them..I shall forgive kids if you for give Samarth.

Kaamna smiles knowing that he is doing all this because he cares for her

Now DK says : now tell me your second wish...Believe me I will do as you ask.

Kamna looks at him with eyes whish are like deep pools full of desire, hope, a little uncertainty, alittle determination..she thinks: Iwant your love...more than what you have ever given anyone.

episode ends..a fantastic dK-Kaamna episode...their connection, their feelings so beautifully expressed.

August 10, 2006

Next day:

dhruvi dressed in salwar suit..arents are very happy...for give her.

dhan going to office....promises his Dad I will be DK Sehgal ..Dhan Kumar Sehgal...not just Dhan..

DK remembers dihs talking about their son..his eyes are moist...hugs dhan..

Surily goe sto bubbles ..and brings back disha 's jewellery..give sthem to Kaamna saying she does not deserve them...she will divorce dhan and go away forever..

DK forgives her..kaamna puts disha's bangles on Surily...DK looks on lovingly at Kaamna..

DK-kaamna go to police station and fre Smarth...siddhi and samarth smile at each otther..DK -Kaamna look suspiciously at them thinking Daal mein kuch kaala heiπŸ˜†

Veer goes to teh temple and fills preetha's maang with sindoor...apologises and asks her to be his life-partner.

2 months later:

Samarth , teh bridegroom comes in ..siddhi is sitting on bed with a big ghunghat.

Samarth tries to remoev ghunghat

Siddhi calls him Mamaji..Samarth gets angry..tells her to call him only Samarth..siddhi asks what should she get for breakfast in the morning?

now comes the best scene...enjoy ...friends.

DK looking at disha's pic ina reminiscent mood.

HE is wearing offwhite with silver embroidery sherwani and has agold /silver dupatta around his neck

DK is so gorgeous, delicious , so heartbreakingly handsome..I was crying because this gorgeous dK will not come on our screen again😭 

DK remembers scens with disha  and Kaamna..his past blending with his present...he then puts a garland around disha's photo..

kaamna looking absolutely pretty in red saree..comes in and is surprised

Kaamna: waht are you doing ? you had said not to do anyhing to didi's photo which would show that she is no more?

DK: I had said that ..but Disha IS no more..yet her soul lives on in you.

In life people try to run away from the truth..i have donethat for last 25 years..but I accept truth now..Disha was my past...you are my present and mu future..you are my wife...only you have the right on my love.

DK hold kaamna's face..his thumb carressing her cheek softly..

Kaamna assurd now asks : May I ask for my second wish

DK: so loving, caring: yes ,,kaamna Ask.I will giev you everything

Kaamna , pouring her longing, her love , her hope: I want you to love me, more than you have ever loved anyone.

DK's face...so warm, tender...Man se Man ka plays in male voice

kaamna holding dK's hand in her own..Man se Man ka in female voice

DK pulls kaamna gently into a warm embrace..kaamna melts into his embrace..Man Se Man Ka plays in duet..

Frame freezes and TD ends on this sweet loving picture of gorgeous dK and beautiful Kaamna finding love and peace in each otehr's arms..

today AN and Poonam have shown how actors should do their farewell scenes for the show...their expressions so eloquently brought out....both of them in such sync with each other..that when they hug..I wished the show would start now...with dK _Kaamna living and loving together.

AN..kabhi alvidaa Na kehna...jaldi hi laut aanna. I miss you already.

Edited by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ace86 thumbnail
awwww that was a good ending! thanks :)
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks mona😊 , Can't wait to watch the finale.Edited by mumihp - 17 years ago
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

WOW, what a fabulous update, my heartiest thanks to you
Mona for writing so nice and detailed updates.

Yes, it is true we are going to miss AN a lot and wish TD had started once again right from here with Dk and Kaamnas lovestory played by two very talented professional actors like ANand Poonam who can express all the emotions a scene requires.

So there was no interview shown of AN in the end as we wished......😭 πŸ˜†   

Well, let us hope that we soon get to see them in some other serial.
harsy thumbnail
Thank U monaji..... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Kya likha tha yaar.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i felt as if i m reading the script of the episode... πŸ˜‰ Hmmmm....so its all ended n no addressing by actors....? πŸ˜• I think they ended before the scheduled date(14th is ending episode as per media n it ended on 10th august itself)..that might be the reason of no messages from the cast n crew of TD..... πŸ˜•

Friends ,i think TD is ended....n new show will be starting in india in place of TD from monday on...Hope this helps.....Have a nice time friends..... 😊

Hey ivy_softy u have kept mahesh baabu as ur avataar.... 😊
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sooo much Mona

YES at last DK did what i wanted him to is put the garland on Dishas pic πŸ˜›

OMG after reading ur updateMona I have tears in my eyes already did they really have to end this show.

I realay hope AN omes again on tv CHALDI AN COME BACK!!!!
ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow - it seems to have been shot beautifully.

ye rupa ki bacchi ne agar beech mein bhi acchi story writing or direction kiya hota - toh I would not have lost all interest in this show!!!

Anyways, AN is superb!! will miss him a lot.
Jaslove thumbnail

Nice Ending

😭

Alvida TD, It was an amazing show, it will always be in my heartπŸ˜³πŸ‘

Ashish Nayyar & Chavvi Mittal/Hussein will always be my best Zee Actors😳

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😭

NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME SOME TIME TO GET USE TO IT!!!! 😭

**TISSUES ANYONE?** 😭
Kimya thumbnail
Thanks to all who did the updates. The updates were so good that sometimes you did not want to watch the episode because the update said it all Once again thank you all for the wonderful job done. TD has ended but not the friendship πŸ‘