Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Meet your stars with 'SAB Ki Sawari!'

SAB TV gives a chance to the fans to meet their favorite stars and spend a day on their sets through its new initiative 'SAB Ki Sawari.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 | 9:35:51 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   1 Comments  |  663 Views
A good news for the fans of the shows of SAB TV. SAB TV has launched a great initiative known as SAB Ki Sawari to connect the audience directly to their stars. Yes! Now the fans can meet and spend some memorable moments with their favorite SAB TV stars on the weekends. 

'SAB Ki Sawari' is a medium to connect the fans with their favorite stars in which the fans can board the bus from Oberoi Mall, Goregaon Mumbai which will take them to the sets located at the nearby Film City. The fans can enjoy the ride every weekend and visit the sets located at Film City. They can spend a day with their stars and see the shoots with the bus tour to the sets. What's more, the fans will also get a chance to click pictures with their favorite stars and interact with them. All this comes at a price of Rs. 2250/- per head.

Business Head of SAB TV, Mr. Anuj Kapoor flagged off the bus today thus marking the beginning of this initiative. Some of the stars of SAB TV like the Tapu sena of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, Dev Joshi of Baal Veer, Rajendra Gupta of Chidiya Ghar, Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary of Chidiya Ghar etc. were present at the launch and they too enjoyed the ride towards Film City sets. 

Speaking about this initiative on its launch, Anuj Kapoor said, "We have been receiving many mails from the fans who are willing to come and see the shoots of our shows so now we are giving them this opportunity by this initiative to come and spend some time with their favorite stars and see the shoots." 

The actors also seem to be very excited to welcome their fans on the sets. Actor Sucheta Khanna who plays Indumati in Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir, told us, "Fans keep on asking us that how can we come and connect with you. Its a wonderful initiative taken by SAB TV through which the fans can come and experience everything themselves which they have been so far watching on their TV sets." 

Appreciating the initiative taken by the channel, actor Rohitashv Gaur aka Mukundi of Laptaganj said, "Its a nice initiative through which the fans can directly come and interact with us." 

Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary who plays Mayuri in Chidiya Ghar, said, "It will be convenient for those who wish to come and meet us but don't know how to connect. SAB TV has taken a very good initiative to let the fans connect with us and see the shoots and how we shoot. Fans have to face many problems if they wish to meet us but now its become easy for them to come and see things realistically." 

Folks! Are you ready for the joy ride? 

Anwesha Kamal
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Guys, please comment on these two NEW articles of Debina and Gurmeet to increase their ranking on IF. It's a wonderful chance we have gotten. 😊 Of course, rankings are not all that important since they're restricted to fans of just this site, but still, a bit of healthy competition can be fun. 😆

Debina's Article:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16039-meet-your-stars-with-ab-ki-sawari.htm#5689415

Gurmeet's Article:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/16034-meet-the-six-handsome-hunks-of-indian-television.htm

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok Will Comment On Their Profiles.
SilverBell thumbnail
I Commented On Gurmeet& Debina's IF Profiles. (:
They My Favorite Hubby- Wife Real/ Reel Life Pair. (:
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

I Commented On Gurmeet& Debina's IF Profiles. (:
They My Favorite Hubby- Wife Real/ Reel Life Pair. (:

Aww, mine too. ❤️ They're the hottest, most romantic real life couple in the television industry, and they're so perfect onscreen too. No one who has seen Ramayan can deny that.
SilverBell thumbnail
Thats True.
But I Just Wish That NDTV Channel Would Come Back Again. ):
The Channel Has Really Great Serials.

My Favorites Were:
Dwarkadheesh, Haar Jeet, ASR Ramayan and Dharam Veer. (:
SilverBell thumbnail
Do You Watch Any Histrionic Serials Janaki???

I Watch Jodha Abkar On Zeetv.
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watch MSK again only on Life ok:

Full details of #Geet re-run on @LifeOkTV UK starting Mon 12th Aug at 14:30, Only in Hindi with Eng subtitles. mark your diaries!

Edited by Princy360 - 10 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Ram Ram Ram jai rja Ram Ram Ram jai Sita Ram, Ram Ram jai Rja Ram, Ram Ram Jai Sita Ram...

Princy360 thumbnail
Can someone gv me mp3 download link of that ^^ plzz thanks in advance

(apart from youtube link)