SP: Will Shradha b able to bear Bobbys betrayal?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Will Shraddha be able to bear Bobby's betrayal again?

Tweet   
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 
Shraddha has been happy lately, as Bobby has returned to her life and made amends for his actions. However, he chooses to cheat her yet again. What impact will his actions have on her?

The Shergill family was going through happier days ever since Bobby came back, to ask for forgiveness and take Shraddha back. Zorawar and Amrit had forgiven him, for his actions in the past. They began treating him like family, overlooking all the troubles he had put their daughter Shraddha through. Little Dhruv was happy to finally have his father after such a long time. Shraddha was over the moon to see her family complete again, happy that her son will have a father again.

Bobby however had plans of his own. His true intentions of coming back to Shraddha was selfish. He takes money from her and flees. He simply uses his wife for monetary gain. Shraddha is shocked on discovering this news. She cannot believe her ears! She had recently learnt to trust Bobby again and this is how he repaid her by deceiving her yet again. 

Will Shraddha be able to bear Bobby's betrayal? Will his behaviour break her down? To find out tune in to Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi, Meri Bhabhi every Monday to Friday at 8PM only on STAR Plus.

| 
Thursday, July 25, 2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I bet she will blame her step mom again, n this time I hope her father slaps her. She needs a slap. She is rude and spoiled 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shraddha should forget that looser and move on. 😡
Tfs 😊
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I clapped with joy to see Shraddha getting ditched again. I think she more than deserves it for being a jerk to her stepmom. I wish her dad had slapped her when she was saying goodbyes to everyone and ignored her stepmom despite the mom opened up her arms to hug her. Glad to see karma biting her  😃
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing!

She will be left distressed and heartbroken she deserves it to an extent because she should not have trusted him like that... she fell right in his trap because she loved him. I guess the story will become more interesting!