40 LACS 4 PHERAS...SUCH A SLAP TO MB..SHIVDUT ROXT

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
i hv seen lawyers in all shows...

BUT MUST SAY MB CVS did it again

SHIVDUTT MARATHEY is the BEST LAWYER CHARACTER

SHOWN ON TV

i wanted to mk this post on him on monday itself but was waiting how he will ask the 20 cr

but CVS HVNOT DISAPPOINTED ME...HE IS NOT AFTER MONEY neither is he selling himself

the 20cr so called blackmailing is jus anothr PUNCH OF DEVA DEVA ...wink wink...coz sultan knew its not poss to manage such big amount in such a long tym

HUGE CREDIT GOES TO RAGHU SIR for the MINDBLOWING DIALOGUES...which is a mix of humour witty punches to madhu giving her a reality check also showing mirror to world rks character certificte...claps claps claps

RAGHU SIR TK A BOW...

i hate court scenes...be it ny show

BUT MONDAYS EPI WAS SUCH A PLEASANT SURPRISE...

but after mondays dhamaka...i literally CANT WAIT for the nxt court scene

the less said abt the PDA IN JAIL n even more hilarious phone convo in jail in todays epi the better...rofl rofl rofl at the  jail dinner using the police inspector as ping pong ball...what was that

chadddow...such FILLER PDA scenes in TRPLESSS weeks CHALTA HAIN

WHAT STRUCK ME THE MOST today are the two reality checks to mb on mon and today

that it was her who arrested rk for mukund

n today while she was abt to retort abt him blackmailing qith 20 cr

HE SHUT HER UP BEFOREHAND saying SHE ALREADY MADE THE 4 PHERAS 40LACS DEAL TO RK

so she shud b the last one to ques him abt EK CHUTKI SINDOOR KI KEEMAAT TO SHIVDUTT BABU

BANG ON CVs...kya BAJAYA MADHU and RK KA bk to bk

shivdutt said it all which we wanna tell mb n rishoo

THANK U CVS FOR LETTING BOTH FANGRPS REALISE U GUYS HVNT FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPEND LAST ONE YR IN THE SHOW n bringing it all bk layer by layer

THNX THE EDITING TEAM for showing us SULTAN FLASHBKS giving us the daily dose of SULTAN

EXCEPT THE PDA CRAP...i m luving how cvs r handling the court track

jus like sultan

the court scenes and dialogues hv MORE TO IT THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE

luv how each character related to sultan has SUCH AN ADDED HYPE N WEIGHT

DEVA DEVA

RAGHU SIR N GAUTAM SIR HATS OFF TO U GUYS

BEST DIALOGUES

1,HUM CHEHRA KI NAHIN DEEMAG KI KHAATE HAIN

2,ZINDAGI BHAR KI COFFEE KA PRICE 20 CR...LOLZ

3.BOHOT FILMY LIFE JEETE HAIN AAP MR RK

plz add more...i forgot a few more punch lines frm mon epi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just Playing around here! LOL.. Sultan is gone but he hasn't been FORGOTTEN! Every other post is still "dedicated" to him.. Humm toh itni taareef nahi karrte Rishbala ki, sorry- can't do, won't do! Nothing to tareef karo waise bhi...🤢

What should I write? How my aadarshwaadi "heroine" decided to arrange for a bribe to free PATIDEV.. I agree u r in your "Saavitri" mode, Madhu but that don't mean u break the rules- what? Only Sultan is NOT allowed to BREAK 'EM RULES? OK 👍🏼

Or wait.. maybe I should write how Rishabh was thinking bout what Sultan said before "dying".. "I've acquired your BIWI already"😈 ... Oh Rishabh, you and your "shaqq" will sink ur ship one day...😆

Padmini ji.. Jai ho DEVI MAIYYA ki!! Jittna kamm bolun uttna hee bahut hoga aapke liye!! 😕

Joshi (junior cop)... Karr le beta... bann ja chammchaa! Let me see for how long... hehehehe 🤣

A few good words of wisdom from Shivdutt to ... ehemm  EVERYONE...

"Aaap aayi hain, khaali haath nahi bhejungaa..😳 Meri humdardi aap saath leti jaayiyay LEKIN REHEM NAHEEN" 😈

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Abby - I've already said that I've loved Shivdutt's dialogues so far. The only thing that's really interesting in this show right now. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lawyer Saab was so awesome on Monday. I haven't watched Tues or Today's, but man it was great to see him spit the truth and hold up the mirror to all that self-righteous trio.

Show them the mirror. Remind everyone, the audience, Madhu, all others, exactly who and what RK was and still is.🥳
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems lawyer traping r using madhu n cvs seems using this track paving way to mb entering bolly track with rm sep temp r forawhile but poor script n not interesting track n storyline by cvs.they could ve been made better n it would ve been more interesting with proper script n interesting storyline as in soaps not much logical but too dumb n cvs lost it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Awesome post Abby - I've already said that I've loved Shivdutt's dialogues so far. The only thing that's really interesting in this show right now.

Swati ki bachchi...itni chotu sa comment se nahin chalega...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As usual ABBY Great Post.

To feel the presence of one who is not even present in the show says a lot about the character of our Sultan.

Mr. Shivdutt.Marathe your entry was so needed to remind many what and who  R.K as all about .

And showing the Sati Savitri Madhu  the door with your fantastic dialogues is so much more fun to see than the insipid romance of the Jail house birds !!
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree shivdutt is a grt character and he is trapping madhu...however i dont believe sultan is doing this...

i am desperately waiting for madhu's band bajoying by shivdutt then hopefully madh will dump her mahaanta lectures and pick up some brain...how i wish thodi padmini ki bhi bbb ho jaaye!!!

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

Yayyy.. Abby's post is finally here.. 🥳
Woww.. What a change over.. Avi/Sultu Rocks se SHIVDUT ROXT 😉
Btw one personal question.. 😈 Do you yourself understand what u write in your post? If yes.. Take a bow 😊

😳Shivdutt is ROCKING these days... toh Shivdutt hee likheinge!! We are not "blind" followers.. lemme tell ya a secret..
--There are STILL  some people left  in this world... who've got a SPINE to praise the good!!😲😲😲😲😲 Haan!!
Surprizing, NO? 😈 😈

Beta... Abby ki post ho ya Sultanians ki "current liking"...  A few healthy neurons are required to understand and applaud it!! Chalo.. Leave it... tum nahi samjhoge! 🤔🤣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Seems lawyer traping r using madhu n cvs seems using this track paving way to mb entering bolly track with rm sep temp r forawhile but poor script n not interesting track n storyline by cvs.they could ve been made better n it would ve been more interesting with proper script n interesting storyline as in soaps not much logical but too dumb n cvs lost it.

I wud hv agreed with u even a few days bk...but cvs hv played a masterstroke by introducing shivdutts character n the way he bbb rk in mon n mb today ...dil ko sukoon mila...to b honest. I had zero expectations from the court drama track bu cvs hv done a fantastic work here...even I m surprised at their cumbk...bring it on