Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And Kya dukhi aatma hai dono ki dono!!

Sahi mein, ye ishq nahi aasan,
aag ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai

Sahi mein samjho toh ye deewano ka langar hai
aur Aashiqo ka pagalkhaana hai😆

So after this horrible attack on your poetical aatma...I am ready to update😆

Kumud is before the mirror putting sindoor and bangles!!! and again having flashbacks of her moments with Saras...She gets sad and says to herself that your Kumud is dead but this one has to live...Kusum calls and detects the sadness in Kumud's voice...but Kumud fakes some reason and abrubtly cuts the call telling Kusum that someone is calling her..(errr isnt Kumud suppose to visit her house after the marriage😕 Pagphera or Chhedachhedi as they call in Gujarati!!)
Kumud starts crying as she thinks that how to tell them that Saras is here..just her drunkard hubby dearest comes in and asks her why is she not telling her parents about him ...he tells her he is not bothered whether she is here or not..but because of her his father treated him like scum...he starts abusing her...then he starts on Saras...badmouthing him...Kumud errupts😛 She tells him that he is not to speak a word against Saras...
Pramad is taken aback...and starts man handling her😡 (Kumud get your act together and give this drunkard the slap of his life!!) He then takes the phone away and slams it so it breaks (Isnt it abused enough...pehle Kumud ne phenka...ab Pramad ne!! )
He is about to slap her but she steps back...he falls back on the bed 🤢 and drinks himself to sleep!!!
Kumud is all horror and walks out of the room where she sees Saras ...she puts herself together ...Saras looks inside and sees Pramad asleep and tries talking to Kumud, but Kumud says that she needs privacy with her husband and closes the door from inside...Saras walks away...

Kumud then opens the door and watches him in pain...
Saras is walking in rain and thinking how he ruined his own and Kumud's life...and he takes off his bandage saying that he will never heal ...neither he will ever stop loving Kumud...he gives a big howl of cry ...and breaks down shouting Kumud;s name...
On the other side Kumud is crying out of helplessness too...She looks at the phone and says this was your first gift to me😕(Wasnt it the part and parcel of that Agniddaah??? I thought white cloth was the only things she saved😛 and how was it the first gift?? I thought the toota hua ghada was the first unofficial gift😳)
She thinks that she is now tired of loving and hating him...

Ratnanagri...VC is leaving for somewhere...after Guniyal questions him a lot, he relents and tells that he is going to the person's house who was telling them about Pramad being the bad guy...Guniyal too is worried about it...

Kumud wakes up and finds her drunkard missing..she arranges her room and goes to Saras's room and doesnot find him...she panics thinking he has gone and says that she had told him to go out of her sight, not to leave the house...

Precap: Saras in the kitchen where Kumud and her MIL are there...he gives prasad to her MIL...he tries to give it to Kumud...but she makes an excuse...Saras is looking hurt..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Srush

They both hurt each other by hurting themselves. She pretends she doesn't even give a damn about him, but their love is way too deep and strong even to pretend.

I'm loving this phase of the show very much!Edited by hunnybunch - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Srush! ðŸ¤—
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

And Kya dukhi aatma hai dono ki dono!!

Kind updater may favour us with signature snaps?
ShanUlas thumbnail
i love ur jodha akbar avs.

so tumm aa gayi..lol

nowa days  i watch episodes ...but still read ur update as i find it intresting  :)

pls tomorrow and on friday...do update early ...i will be out so wont be able to watch vidio online but only can read ...so pls thursday and friday...do give early update...i mean do try ...

...love u a lot for ur updates :)
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I always enjoy reading your updates and today was no exception, especially your side comments and your awesome poetry too! ðŸ˜† Thank you Sru! 🤗
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a loot for the update!! ðŸ˜Š
aquaprin90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely written update...
I almost cried after seeing the episode, I can't see them in pain...:'(
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry for this late reply guys,,,I am making this quick in case the thread is closed before I finish,...

@Azu..Me too...inspite of the fact that I hate rondu tracks, I am loving this one...this one is going to set the best phase of their love
@MPFWBOJ,,,,finally I get to reply to you...there are so many of your comments where I could not reply
@Samarth...Finally I get to see you...Last update i had psoted teh pics...this one i did not get good shots😕 Sorry,,,,,,next time pakka😳
@Shana...Oyeee...Thank you first of all for finding my entry line missing last time...the JA avis are my fav scene from the movie...their eye contact is just amazing...and thanks yaara...Thanks a ton for your comments!!

@all...Thank you😳