Posted: 10 years ago
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Himanshu, Kartik, Shraey, Rohit and Vishnu 

neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omgg zoya...thanxx a lott for sharing..humare mj5 toh already star hai yar..bus an ids jeetne ki der hai..phir toh maze hai...lolzz...thanx againg for sharing..all r looking amazing..mj5 rockss abt last pic..lolzz awesome drawing zoya...
Zoya677 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha333

Omgg zoya...thanxx a lott for sharing..humare mj5 toh already star hai yar..bus an ids jeetne ki der hai..phir toh maze hai...lolzz...thanx againg for sharing..all r looking amazing..mj5 rockss abt last pic..lolzz awesome drawing zoya...

Ur welcome Neha...hope MJ5 wins the IDS title uske baad toh party sarty karenge๐Ÿ˜›

lolz neha m not that creative yaar...the last pic was drawn by sum other fan and I saw it on MJ5 official pg ...I found it cute that's why ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya677

Ur welcome Neha...hope MJ5 wins the IDS title uske baad toh party sarty karengelolz neha m not that creative yaar...the last pic was drawn by sum other fan and I saw it on MJ5 official pg ...I found it cute that's why 

oh k..m sure they will win it
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow, they met so many ppl like Prabu Deva - was he ever on the show?? Maybe he was and i missed that episode - he did have a new movie coming out. I wonder who's coming this week.
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh thankiu zoya..thankiu so much for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒloved all...especially yor drawing...bs i hate that honey singhhump
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loved the pic with prabu sir
Zoya677 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sqrly

wow, they met so many ppl like Prabu Deva - was he ever on the show?? Maybe he was and i missed that episode - he did have a new movie coming out. I wonder who's coming this week.

Nope dear...They took the pic with Prabhu deva back stage or sum wer but he didn't came on the show. Btw this week Akshay Kumar is coming on IDS to promote OUATIM again๐Ÿ˜›