ArHi OS: "Tear Drops On My Guitar"

Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Arnav entered his apartment only to hear his guitar being played by someone terribly but who would enter his apartment at his hour of time it was 9 at night. Must be a thief he thought but then why would a thief play his guitar and make it obvious. How stupid he told himself. He made his way to his room from where the sound was coming. Slowly opening the door he peeked inside to see her sitting with his guitar. He signed a relief before moving inside.

He climbed the bed slowly not wanting her to know that he's there.

"What are you doing with my guitar?" he whispered into her ears from behind making her jump.

"Arnav!! God you scared the life outta me" she said facing him

"And you still didn't tell me what you are doing with my guitar?" he asked again

"Didn't you hear?! I'm playing it and more over it's my boyfriend's guitar so I have all rights on it!" she said in one go

"Ya you do! But about the playing part! It didn't hear like you were playing it but'" he stopped seeing her keep the guitar aside and look down "kushi what happened? I was just kidding"

"But that's the truth! I don't even know how to hold it! They were right I'm not the one for you!" she said still looking at the floor

"Who they kushi?" he asked climbing down the bed and sitting on the floor in front of her

"My colleagues"

"What did they say?" he asked making her look at him.

"That you are a famous guitarist and I'm nothing but a mere designer, I don't even know how to play guitar far away from even to hold it right and that I'm not the one for you! They are right you should find someone who's like you arnav" she said like a child

"So just Cox they said you think that's right?"

"But it's the truth right?"

"So you're going to leave me like that?" he asked holding his arms. She kept quiet. "And I can see that's not the only reason so out with it"

She looked down at him surprised at how he knew even without her telling that there was something else. Tears started flowing down her cheeks thinking of it. Arnav got up and hugged her.

"Tell me what's wrong kushi?"

"I think uncle and aunty know about us! Last night during dinner she was talking about us indirectly saying one of her friend's daughter is dating a guitarist who left his family. And their family is planning of hurting him. I'm sacred what if something happens to you Cox of me?"

Kushi was from a rich family! Lived with her parents happily. She was papa's little princess. After all the years for the first time Mr. gupta decided to take his wife along for his business trip. An understanding 15 year old kushi convinced her mother in living behind her here and to enjoy the trip as her dad was taken her mamma abroad for the first. Not that he didn't take his wife anywhere for a trip. They had visited almost all the places in India and this time he thought why not take his wife. But unfortunately maybe luck wasn't with them while returning their flight caught fire and died leaving behind a heartbroken kushi with her not very friendly uncle and aunt who thought about nothing but her father's money. They are taking care of her hoping one day she'll give them the money or to maybe even play dirty.

"Kushi nothing's gonna happen to me as long as you're with me! You're my guardian angel remember?" he said making kushi smile "now get and sit here" he said pointing at his lap holding her hand

"Why?"

"Don't you want to learn how to play guitar?" he said pulling her to his lap. He held the guitar from behind keeping it on her lap making her sit side ways. Slowly he brought her left hand to the cords and placed the fingers correctly on the cords with his hands on hers. He lifted her right hand to pull the strings. Slowly he made her slide her finger down the strings and it sounded nice. She looked at him and smiled brightly as if achieved something which she had thought would be impossible. He again changed the cords and made her slide her finger down the strings. She lined onto his shoulders, closed her eyes and asked "arnav can you sing a song for me?" to which arnav nodded. She withdraws her hands leaning more onto in.

He pulled the strings for a while and kushi closed her eyes feeling the music.

Arnav sang,

Let me be your hero

would you dance

If I asked you to dance?

Would you run

and never look back?

Would you cry

if you saw me crying?

And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble

if I touched your lips?

Would you laugh?

Oh please tell me this.

Now would you die

for the one you loved?

Hold me in your arms, tonight.

She remembered the first time she met him.

~~~

On insistence of her friends since it was the last year of their college life they had come for a live concert. Not that she liked crowds but she thought of relaxing her mind before preparing for exams.

The concert was good! She enjoyed herself. In the end they announce the 10 lucky people who were getting to meet the troop members and she was one of them but she was least interested. She told her friends to came along so she could switch them one of them as she was least interested in meeting any of them. Unlucky for her the guard at the door didn't let her switch with her friends.

Least interested in stepped inside the room to see others girls laughing, taking pictures with them and at the end a handsome man sitting on the sofa with his guitar. He was not like the other three who were flirting with the girls as much as possible. She stood there asking herself 'what the hell on earth was she doing here' suddenly an idea struck her mind. She would just stand there no one will notice and when the girls finish she would just walk out with them and no one will know. Brilliant she told herself crossed her arms around her chest and looked around the room when she heard a voice. She saw the same man who was sitting on the sofa right in front of her.

"So you're also here to meet eh?" he asked

"Umm... I guess so" she replied

"So then why are standing here go meet them"

"Is it necessary?" she asked making him look at her weirdly. Here people died to meet them and she was asking if it was necessary. She must be mad he concluded

"So then why exactly are you here?"

"I was wondering myself too" she replied making him smile "look it was not my fault I tried to switch with my friends but the guard outside said no and I had no option but to come in or else my friends would eat me alive" she said making a face and he smiled at her.

"Well I'm arnav singh raizada! The one who plays guitar" he said extending his hands

"Kushi gupta!" she said shaking his hands

~~~

She came back from her dreamland when she heard him,

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

She tilted her head and kissed him on his cheeks making him smile through his singing.

Would you swear

that you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie?

Would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

I don't care...

You're here tonight.

She put her hands around his neck and adjusted herself on his lap

Oh, I just want to hold you.

I just want to hold you, oh, yeah.

Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

Well, I don't care...

You're here tonight.

She remembered the time he had told her about his life. He was a person who loved music and playing guitar was something he loved the most but his family didn't like it one bit. Being from a rich and having an educated parents they didn't understand his likes. When he announced he wanted to make music his career his dad made him choose between them and music. He happily chose music not that he didn't want his family but they gave him no chose, not that he didn't vow them that much for taking care of him all these years but as parents they should understand his likes and interests too so he left everything, all the luxury taking only the guitar he had brought with the part job he was doing and the little money he had saved carrying only their surname with him.

I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah.

After hearing his story her respect for him grew. All that he had now with him was his hard work.

I can be your hero.

And I will stand by you forever.

I can be your hero

He finished the song when he felt a tear drop on his hand, he looked at her face, and another tear fell on his guitar. Keeping the guitar he called "kushi?"

"Hmm?" he replied with her eyes closed

"Will you marry me?"

"Hmmmโ€ฆ" she replied yet again

"Kushi?!" he called out a little loud knowing she wasn't paying attention

"What happened?" getting up from his lap

"I asked you something!" he said pulling her down on his lap

"What?" she asked putting on hand around his neck

"Will you marry me?" he asked looking into her eyes

"But uncle and auntyโ€ฆ?"

"Kushi all they want is money, if you trust me sign and give everything to them. All I want is you not your money" kushi looked down not sure what to do "do you trust me?" he asked

"Of course" came a instant reply

"Then don't worry about anything! I'm in a troop which is permanent, you have a job, and we'll pull it off together okay"

"Okay" she said pushing him back on the bed with her on top of him and giggled making him kiss her.

leave your comments! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Pebbel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iLuvYellow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay!!!!!
Im the first comment and was the first like!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Awesome os!
I loved it! 

U barely mentioned those aunty, uncles, and colleagues but i hated them!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก 

I get a little carried away ๐Ÿ˜†

Love the song Hero! 
Actually i love any song sung by Enrique Iglesias!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cute proposal! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep writing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by iLuvYellow - 10 years ago
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
r

unres

loved it
do continue please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ajoop - 10 years ago
Annie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvYellow

Yay!!!!!

Im the first comment and was the first like!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Awesome os!
I loved it! 

U barely mentioned those aunty, uncles, and colleagues but i hated them!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก 

I get a little carried away ๐Ÿ˜†

Love the song Hero! 
Actually i love any song sung by Enrique Iglesias!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cute proposal! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep writing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lmao!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

hehe i understand your hatred towards them!!

and i love enrique too!!

thanks for the commenting! โค๏ธ
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Now this OS is too good! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW...this is an amazing OS...
Deleted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww That was amazing Ann !
though i have read it on Myed but Still I loved it even more now .
love you , *flying kisses*
Annie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Ashley

Awww That was amazing Ann !
though i have read it on Myed but Still I loved it even more now .
love you , *flying kisses*

Thanks ash! I love u too!
*flyin kisses*
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing...
nicely written!
coolbakes_Jalad thumbnail
ann !! you wrote an os and din even drop a pm!๐Ÿ˜ก will read and get back to you! HATE YOU!!๐Ÿ˜ก