{ Happy Birthday Prince Charming - Anirudh Dave }

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

You have a reason toparty this weekend!

Sonali : Vishaaa, is everything prepared as planned?
Visha : What plan? 
Sonali : OMG! Have you forgotten it? πŸ˜²
Visha : Errr, i'm not sure what plan. You mean my plan for the weekend? πŸ˜•
Sonali : Oh no, looks like you forgot about our birthday plan πŸ˜­
Visha : But your birthday is next month na?
Sonali : Vishaaa! Anirudh's birthday is coming up and we were supposed to throw a party for him. Have you forgotten?
Visha :  OMG! I totally forgot about it 
Sonali : What are we going to do now? πŸ˜”
Visha :  Nothing, just sit back and enjoy the party πŸ˜‰
Sonali : But how, we don't have enough time to get things prepared now.
Visha :  Lol.. You seriously believed me? I was joking. Everything is done and all left is for the arrival of the birthday boy and guests πŸ˜†
Sonali : Vishaaa, thank god! I almost wanted to cry
Visha :  πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail

Hey, Mr. handsome guy
You can't really be shy
For you seemed so fly
Whenever you come by

With the magic you wove
In our own secret cove
I readily swore by Jove
Nowhere else to rove

If it were not for the fame
Or to keep a good name
I'll never play any game
But wholly be your dame

If my burdens you'll bear
Then all your calls I'll hear
We'll have nothing to fear
Love will last many a year.

Aniruddh Is The Most Talented, Handsome and Versatile Actor of TV industry who brings life to any role he performs and is a Sweet humble person. 

AD is down to earth person and makes friends easily with no airs and graces  

I like his boyish looks, cute smile and the way he emotes in intense scenes

His child like innocence :) 

I love his cute behaviour, and in houswife he totally stole my heart! 

Aniruddh has a cute smile and he is very friendly but most important thing is he looks hot in black

Aniruddh Dave is an Indian actor. Aniruddh made his television debut in Imagine Tv's Raajkumar Aaryyan. Later he entered channel Sahara One's Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki to play the role of Deven. He played as Rajveer in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan and was seen in Phulwa as Lakhiya.

He also did a film Teree Sang directed by Satish Kaushik. He was last seen in the show Ruk Jana Nahi as Indu Singh and currently he acting on Zee tv's Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai.

Anirudh Dave was born on July 21, 1986. Aniruddh is from a Bhramin family hailing from Rajasthan . Aniruddh was born in Dehradun, India but later he moved Rajasthan where he spent his childhood.His parents are working in educational department in Jaipur. He finished his schooling from army school and further finished his graduation from Rajasthan college in computer applications. Since childhood he wanted to become an actor, therefore he started doing theater acts just after his graduation. 

He moved to Delhi and started enacting in renowned plays like Rashomon akiro kurosava (International Play), Haye Mera Dil(with ranveer singh), Man with out shadow, Jaat na pucho sadhu vijay tendulkar. He always had a close association with the faculty of delhi National School of Drama and played many plays on stage. In the year 2000 Anirudh was Honored with Rashtrapati award by K.R.Naryan for acting and theater plays

Anirudh is also known to have and maintain good relationship with his co-stars.

Anirudh Dave is also a dedicated actor and had recently also appeared on a article for shooting a difficult scene in his Housewife Hai.. Sab Jaanti Hai show.

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

"Beauty lies in Naturality" - Aniruddh Dave

Your Sun Sign?

Cancer

Where you were born?

Born in Dehradoon n brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Name of the School where u got early education?

Central school. Kv 2 Jaipur cantt.

Your Education?

Graduate in humanities and computer application . Wid B mus' diploma in acting. Stage to screen from school of communication and cine arts.

What do your parents do?

Parents are teacher in Jaipur

How many siblings do you have?

Only one sibling. An elder sister.

What is your dream in life?

To be called as superb actor in TV n Film.

Who is your Ideal?

So many.. from different fields.

Your Favorite Actor n Favorite Actress?

Irrfan Khan n Kamal Hasan. Actresss... hmmm leave it.

Your favorite food?

Bahut kuch... (smiles)

Your Favorite Color?

White

Your favorite Holiday Destination?

Paris n Dubai

Your Favorite Flower?

All Flowers

Your Favorite Perfume?

YSL Kouros. Paco Rabanne 

Your Favorite Dress Code?

Formals, Jacket, Waist Coat, Ties n Bows.

What is your marital status? (Are you single?)

Single

What is your plan about shaadi (marriage)?

In this city n industry if one gets married on time its better. I'll marry in 2-3 years.

Do you have girlfriend?

No, I am focused on my career.

What are your golden memories?

I still remember Raajkumar Aaryaan days. This was my first role as main lead. But my all memories are golden for me.. (smiles)

What do you write in autograph book?

I don't want to sign autograph. I want to do good work.

Do you smoke?

No

Besides piano what other musical instruments do you play?

I want to learn a string intrument now.. trying my hand on Guitar.

Fashion is: I am not a fashion freak so it's all about being me.

Who chooses your clothes? I do.

Do you wear accessories? Not really, but my character in Phulwa does wear a
bracelet, kada and earrings.

Do you follow any brands? Provogue is something I prefer, otherwise no brand in particular.

Favourite shopping destination: Inorbit, Oberoi you name any mall and I wouldn't mind going there. We hardly get any time to shop so when I do, I go to these malls. Lokhandwala market is another place
I like going to.

Most expensive buy: I bought a Van Heusen suit which cost me about Rs 12,000.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Jeans and T-shirts.

Favourite designer: None, but in designer brands I like Millionaire and Armani.

Must-have in your wallet: Credit card, debit card' plastic money is important.

Favourite perfume: Kouros

Colour that fills your wardrobe: White

You gained enough popularity with your previous character Indu Singh from Ruk Jana Nahi, do you think you will be able to break that image with your new character Kanhaiyya from Aaj Ki Housewife Hai... Sab Jaanti Hai?

I don't do typical saas bahu shows. I have always done performance oriented characters. Indu was full of anger while Kanhaiyya is fun-loving and sober. It is a complete opposite character. I hope I'll do justice to my current character too.

You play a cop in your new show which looks similar to that of Salman Khan's look in Dabangg. Comment

It's unfair to say that all men in uniform are copying, inspiring or making fun of Dabangg. There are loads of men who don uniform everyday and they aren't copying Salman Khan. I am not imitating anyone in the show. I am an actor who likes to improve and give different dimensions to my characters.

They say it's important to take regular breaks between two shows to convince the audiences in your next character. Do you believe in the same mantra?

So far I haven't created any kind of image of mine. Audiences see lot of actors off screen and relate them to their characters, but I feel that we are actors first. I always recall Rajesh Khanna's dialogue 'Babumoshai, hum sab toh rangmanch ki kathputhliyan hain. I consider myself lucky to have so many shows in my kitty.

You look different in all your shows. How do you manage to do that? 

I work hard on my dialogue delivery, style and look. Television is dominated by females and it is important for male actors to create their own unique space. I feel 95% male actors keep following each other ' they wear the same kind of suits.  have similar body language and deliver dialogues in the same manner. It is very difficult to differentiate between actors ' they all look the same.

You feel you are an actor and not a star?

I always want to live like an actor and not like a star. One becomes a star overnight and the next day he loses all that fame. I want to survive in the industry for a long period.

Do you think that many actor become successful in the television industry only because of their looks? 

I feel today's actors are overrated. I don't think when it comes to real acting, looks should matter. Today there are actors like Irrfan Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui who are amazing when it comes to acting. For an actor, acting skills should only matter.

You are a part of India's first zero budget film ' Lo Ho Gai Party. What attracted you to do a film where no money is involved? 

When I was approached for the film, I decided to go ahead because it's a unique concept. I want to do different projects so I decided to be a part of it. There are a lot TV actors who are doing films, but they aren't paid as much as I am on TV. Money matters, but creative satisfaction is equally important. 

[TAKEN FROM VARIOUS ANIRUDH DAVE'S INTERVIEW]

VishaD. thumbnail

in Raajkumar Aaryyan (2008)

Raajkumar Aaryyan is an Indian television soap opera starring Yami Gautam. First broadcast in January 2008, it is part of a package of shows supporting the launch of NDTV's new Imagine channel. The series became one of Imagine's top ranking programmes in terms of viewership. Raajkumar Aaryyan is the prince of Sonargarh. At the age of eight, he leaves his family and his love Rajkumari Bhairvi, princess of Pratapgarh, to pursue his studies in sword fighting and martial arts. After his studies he leaves for Sonargarh and learns that a massacre was carried over Pratapgarh. Rajkumari Bhairvi and her family are killed by his mentor Boothnath to obtain the Saatvi ankh (seventh eye); he vows to seeks revenge on those who killed his love and her family. In a twist, Rajkumari Bhairvi is saved by Hussain baba. In fact the massacre was carried out by evil Senapathi of Pratapgarh Bhujang, in the form of Boothnath, to get the book which contains the way to obtain Saatvi ankh which gives him the immense power to conquer the world. The Saatvi ankh is in the Tilism for which he needs the Gurumantra which is only known to the successor of Pratapgarh. Raajkumar Aaryyan enters the Tilism with the help of mentor Boothnath and stops Bhujang from obtaining the Saatvi ankh.

in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki Deven (2009)

Anirudh was part of this successful show has been running for five years which is by Rajshri Productions. During the course of the first year of the show's run, the protagonist of the show is Rani Mittal, a rich girl who gets married into a poor family and learns to adjust to lower middle class life. After the death of her first husband Raj Goyal, her family gets her married to her husband's rich look-alike Prince Thapar. Anirudh played the role of Deven Sharma in the show.

in  Mera Naam Karegi Roshan (2010)

Mera Naam Karegi Roshan is an Indian television series that airs on Zee TV, based on the story of a daughter and her crusade against injustice and inequality in which Anirudh played the role Rajveer Singh which is Reet's (show's main lead) second elder brother in which he played a business man.

in Phulwa Lakhiya (2011)

Phulwa was an Indian television drama on the Indian Channel Colors HD. It is set against the backdrop of Chambal forest near Morena, Madhya Pradesh.  The story is loosely based on the life of Phoolan Devi, the dacoit-turned politician in which Anirudh played the role of Lakhiya.

in  Ruk Jana Nahi (2011-2012)

Coming from a rural background, 27-year-old Indu Singh is a University leader who hails from a very influential and powerful rural political family. He is an extremely dangerous man and believes that power (Satta) is his birthright. He takes everyone for competition and thinks very highly of himself. Indu is very aggressive and brave in his endeavours and doesn't fear anything in this world. Crime runs in Indu's blood and if he sets his heart on anything, he doesn't leave any stone unturned to grab it. He never leaves a single opportunity to trounce his opponents.

in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai Kanhaiya (Current)

Anirudh plays  the character of Kanhaiya, an obedient Police Officer and a romantic husband. He is a good son and extremely close to his mother, as the show progresses he becomes the pillar of strength for Sona and supports her in every way.

in Lo Ho Gali Party (Movie)

Bollywood is going through a phase when film makers go out of their way to spend an enormous amount of money to make their movie bigger than the rest. And there are those who have shot films on a shoestring budget. So, when a struggling yet determined movie maker like Tejas Padia completed a full-fledged feature film on zero budget, the news was strong enough to make headlines. Tejas, who debuted in the film making circuit with 'Ek Shukravaar' in 2006, is going to release his film titled 'Lo! Ho Gai Party: Some parties lead to mess' in January.

Anirudh Dave was part of such film where it is about events that unfold one night when four friends celebrate the fact that one of them has bought a secondhand car. Apparently, the movie was shot with a borrowed camera in a record 21-day period. The film features newcomers as well as industry veterans like Manoj Joshi and Satish Kaushik. And all the actors did their job for free!

VishaD. thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t3eWUYxETE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj1RV49v17M[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9TF0flHxGY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnlAsyji3Y[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY8l-LqFwYs[/YOUTUBE]

VishaD. thumbnail

VishaD. thumbnail

Now that we have known more about Anirudh Dave, its time to spread some love for the birthday boy. Lets see what Anirudh's fans have to say and wish him on his special day πŸ˜Š

Dear Anirudh,

This is the first show of yours i am watching and what can i say about you? You are certainly an excellent actor who puts in his 100% in anything he does and its reflected in the show. Your charming personality and boyish looks have captured the hearts of many including me and the thing i love the most about you is your eyes. Keep rocking always and my best wishes for you.

https://i.imgur.com/9la9Z.gif

A Very Very Happy Birthday Aniruddh..πŸ˜›

On this Special day as you Celebrate your Birthday..Here's Wishing You a Whole Lot of Happiness for your present and future.. Thanks for coming into my Life. You made me feel something special for a T.V. actor like You. U came to life on 27th dec, 2011 and since them you have a special place in my heart. I love You and respect you a lot, not because I have a crush on You but also because You are a wonderful Actor I have ever seen And a very Down-to-earth Person. Its my good luck to love an actor like you who does not want to be the part of any saas-bahu dramas and created a benchmark as the rowdy and Dabang Indu Singh. Thanks for giving me Indu Singh, RJN, Pooja and the amazing Insa and SonaiyaπŸ˜›. I love them from heart and will love them forever.You have a charm that now I can't love anyone other than u. You are the most special AD and even u can't understand how much I adore u.

I pray for you and your success everytime and I think of You always. This is what I can give you as a birthday gift. I hope I too live in your heart as one of your biggest fans. Thanks for everything And happy Birthday again.πŸ˜›

MY ONE AND ONLY HEROπŸ˜‰__Lost In Your EyesπŸ˜›

From
Shobhi {Ms.S.K.}

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

"Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,
Hasi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,
Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,
Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko.
Janam din Mubarak ho ANIRUDDH."

Many many happy returns of the day!!
May god bless you and fulfill all your wishes!
May you achieve more heights!

~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIRUDDH ~~

Dear Aniruddh,

Wanted to wish you a very happy birthday! You are doing an amazing job in Housewife. This is the first show that I have seen you in and you have impressed a lot of viewers. Keep up the amazing work. Hope your birthday is filled with lots of fun, surprises, and smiles. You deserve the best in your life. Good luck with all your future endeavors. Your fans will always be by your side supporting you and wishing all the best for your success. Eat lots of sweets today and have fun on behalf of all of your fans worldwide. Party hard and party well with your family and friends! (:

Love,
Cutiepie Rani (:

You stole my heart in your role of Kanhiyya,
On Your Birthday''
Cherish the warm and
happy memories of the past year.
Look ahead to newer and happier experiences in the coming future.
There's no end to the surprises that life could spring on us;
But hoping that they all be pleasant ones especially for you.
This comes to fondly wish that exciting things keep happening to you, and good fortune smile on you.
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !!

Happy Birthday Aniruddh !!!

You are not merely a GREAT ACTOR πŸ‘

Or a HANDSOME guy πŸ˜³

Or just a KIND & CARING human being πŸ˜ƒ

BUT a deadly combination of all!!!!! πŸ€’

Through your talent and goodness may you touch the skies!!!

through your shows, you not only entertained us but helped us form some of my most cherished friendships!!

LOADS OF LOVE, Michelle (Indu Ki Deewani) πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Aniruddh, may all your dreams come true. Here's to another year full of new experiences, joys and so much happiness and laughter.
You're one of the most sweetest actors to have become part of our lives. Thank you so much and have a smashing birthdayπŸ₯³

Title Banner, Layout and Images - Visha_Dhami
Articles & Videos - Sonali & Jalebigirl

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome thread VishaπŸ‘ I am sure AD will be very happy to see this.
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes Anu, sent him this link and hope he loves it πŸ˜ƒ
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He will Visha πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ I think we should post wishes tomorrow πŸ˜Š