WU 18.07.13..Manvi testing Virat with the Doll

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode Start when Jevika  teases Manvi you can ask him to call where is he and how he is doing.. Manvi  gets  embarrassed and replies that I does not want you can ask it if you want.. Jevika smile and says ok I also does not want just Manvi says  you  can call him.. Just Virat enter into the house and says I am back.. He tells that he went to shop and bought  a lot of stuffs like Baby shoes, Baby clothes, baby nappies, baby blanket and maternity gown for Manvi and lots of Books for manvi .. Manvi not happy with this stuff and stand up .She says you thought you could make me happy with that Barbie.. You can steal my heart with these stupid things.. Beejee advise manvi to forgive Virat as some time before your eyes searching Virat and you loves him a lot so forgive him.. Virat also request manvi to forgive him.. Virat knee down in front of her and begs forgiveness.

All of them telling her to forgive Virat.. Manvi gets agree after everyone pushed her to forgive Virat and says sets a condition that I will forgive you but first you will have passed a test to prove that you will be a good Father. Virat agrees.. Jevika try to stop Manvi but Virat stoped her' Virat asks about the condition.. Manvi bring a doll and says to Take care of it for a whole week and imagine it's a real baby will have to give it a bath, Food, Sleeps like you will do for our baby. If you do it successfully then I will forgive you.. Virat says done for me.. Everyone  smiles and gets Happy.

Virat in his room talking to the doll that I will take care of you in a whole week for impressing Manvi.. He was playing with dolls and Just doll fall down on the floor and  starts crying. Manvi comes in and sees it.. Virat trying to stoped it but can't success. Manvi says that it was a high tech doll like a real baby and it's become hungry so take care it.. Manvi goes.

Jeevia worries about it and asks Manvi what's going on.. It's not a way to do that. Manvi replies that is the way to test him that he will be able to become a good father it not.. He will have to prove that he will be a good father' Manvi noticed that Jevika looks worried and asks about it.. Jevika tells that she is worried about Vidhi.. She was having fever last Night and nobody is home now' Manvi asks her to go back to Chandigarh for her baby .. manvi says as I am here with My baby so you should also go to your baby. Jevika gets smiles and ready to go

Vidhi in her room thinks whether she should call Viren or Not.. When she will try to call him just got the call of Viren.. Viren asks if she is okay.. She replies that she is fine and asks about Him.. Viren tells that he is also fine.. Vidhi asks him about his lunch.. He tells  her that he takes some sandwiches and tells him like Rajma chawal and Jevika use to make it for him.. Vidhi  Plans to cook  it for him.

Doll keep crying and Virat is wondering what to do to stop it' Jevika come and tells him that doll look like a real baby and it does all things like a real baby.. Jevika offered him to take care the baby but Virat stoped her.. Jevika says she will be leaving for Chandigarh as Vidhi is ill. Jevika  wishing him best of luck for his test and leaves.

The vidh  is in the Kitchen and Vanshika comes in the kitchen and asks her what is she doing and she needs something than why she doesn't tell her.. Vidhi in her thought says that is the first time she making something for Him as he take care of me.. Vanshika Gets Stunned and asks who him ? The Vidhi makes some lame excuses.

Other side Doll still cries and Virat trying to stop crying it.. Virat feeds some milk to the crying doll and Make it bump on his shirt  now he makes the doll to sleep and  Manvi  comes.. Virat says look how he trying to hard to take care it even he did not go to the washroom .. She asks him to be patient that she will not certify him on the basis  of a few hours. Virat tells Maanvi he will do everything for the baby... Maanvi  Agrees inside but still  have  some doubts on him

Precap

Virat lost the doll and searching it everywhere.. manvi found  the doll in the washing Machine and   shocked.. Virat asks Family members for help him , Manvi comes and says  that here is the doll.. Virat gets embarrassed.

Ps:  Apologise for any Grammer/english releted Mistek..will tring to improve it

pl. hit the Like butten😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter😆

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't have to check and stick an update today! 

Jokes apart, thanks Deeps! Episode was quite good, except for the creepy Vidhi parts ðŸ˜•
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks For Update😊
Today's epi was Nice.
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu, Deepali ðŸ¤—
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3